C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cool President Obama's Nowruz message to Iranian people

A new day and way has arrived.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/A9uaIkH30rY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/A9uaIkH30rY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Blaze; 03-20-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sure beats the hell out of "Your the Axis of Evil cuz I said so, and we're gonna bomb the hell out of ya", doesn't it?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The actual citizens of Iran are some of the most pro-Western of any Middle Eastern country. We need to advocate to them for change so they can dump the theocratic, dogmatist jerkoffs...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Exactly Nick.

Isolating and demonizing, oppressing and bombing, hasn't worked. God knows overthrow, install, and occupy is a failed policy as well.

Let's talk, let's compromise, let's negotiate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Let's hope the results of their election go in that direction in June.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Koppel did a good special about Iran recently... They're a lot more modern there than I imagined....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Anthony Bourdain as well....

If we just keep isolating, threatening, and bombing the progressives in the region, we're just going to create more adults who hate us, and their children who will grow up wanting to fight us.

The cycle must be broken.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think Iran was strictly a neocon thing. Look on all the dirt coming out on Dick Cheney and how he practically had his own little army of spooks under him and was a law unto himself. Iran was Cheney and Rumsfeld while the monkey Bush babbled and rode his bicycle around durning key business hours.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think we will get more heavily involved in Pakistahn and Africa. China has us by the balls and so we are going to break up their largest allies in the Islamic world and cut their oil and resources off in Africa. This is what the thugs in NATO want. If they can get Obama to play along is yet to be seen.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    NATO knows Obama is a huge celebrity in Africa and if they can get this president on their side, they can fuck and screw Africa good using international aid as the excuse. NATO hates Russia and is why they are surrounding Russia and China could dump their US Treasury paper so they need a strap around their balls. Europe and North America are basically broke so the only card to play is the military. Bad economies start wars. They would love to have China invade Siberia for resources and have Russia and China destroy each other. If that happens then NATO has the world in the bag.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    Anthony Bourdain as well....

If we just keep isolating, threatening, and bombing the progressives in the region, we're just going to create more adults who hate us, and their children who will grow up wanting to fight us.

The cycle must be broken.

Anthony Bourdain is about the only person on television I can stand to watch anymore. I like the guys anti-bullshit honesty.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually Iran would love us to bomb them. Their currency is in the toilet and the Islamic radicals running the country are falling out of favor with the majority of the Iranian public. They need a scape goat to blame and an excuse to clamp down more. Iran is a fucking mess. Bombing the country actually helps the assholes in power there.

Obama offering a peace branch probably made the president of Iran shit his pants thinking, "Why do I do now?" LOL!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think Ahmadinnerjacket is out of there in the June election. Unless Likud Nazi NuttyYahoo does something desperate and stupid which would stir up the radicals who put him there in the first place - as a response to Chimpy's radical belligerent attitude towards Iran, based on nothing.

And NuttyYahoo is exactly the type of asshole who might do it, unfortunately.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahmadinnerjacket is just an idiot puppet figurehead anyway.

Still what a difference from Obama.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Chief of state:
    Maghame Rahbari, literally - Leadership Authority

o Note:
    o The title "Supreme" Leader (Persian: رهبر معظم, Rahbare Moazzam), is often used as a sign of respect; however, this terminology is not found in the constitution of Iran, which simply referred to the "Leader" (rahbar).

o The Leadership Authority is elected by the Assembly of Experts, which is also in charge of overseeing the Supreme Leader, and has the power to dismiss him.

Executive branch
    President
    o President is elected by popular vote for a four-year term (eligible for a second term and third nonconsecutive term) by those 15 years old and older

First Vice President
    o (In addition, 9 other Vice Presidents at this time) or cabinet:
    o Selected by the president with legislative approval; the Supreme Leader has some control over appointments to the more sensitive ministries

Unlike many other states, the executive branch in Iran does not control the armed forces.

Legislative branch

Assembly of Experts (Majles-Khebregan), (Majles/Parliament)
    o A popularly elected body charged with determining the succession of the Supreme Leader, reviewing his performance, and deposing him if deemed necessary;
    o (290 seats; members elected by popular vote to serve four-year terms)

o Election results: percent of vote - NA; seats by party - conservatives 167, reformers 39, independents 74, religious minorities 5, other 5

Expediency Council

o Exerts supervisory authority over the executive, judicial, and legislative branches;
    o Resolves legislative issues on which the Majles and the Council of Guardians disagree;
    o Advises national religious leaders on matters of national policy; serves as a consultative council to the Supreme Leader.

Council of Guardians of the Constitution

o Composed of 12 jurists, including six clerics appointed by the Supreme Leader, and six jurists elected by the Majlis

o Determines whether proposed legislation is both constitutional and accurate to Sharia,
    o Vets candidates for suitability,
    o Supervises national elections

Judicial branch:

The Supreme Court (Qeveh Qazaieh)
    High Council of the Judiciary

o Together they supervise the enforcement of all laws and establish judicial and legal policies; lower courts include a special clerical court, a revolutionary court, and a special administrative court

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/ir.html
    Politics of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I think Iran was strictly a neocon thing. Look on all the dirt coming out on Dick Cheney and how he practically had his own little army of spooks under him and was a law unto himself. Iran was Cheney and Rumsfeld while the monkey Bush babbled and rode his bicycle around durning key business hours.

You actually believe that Iran and their political beliefs was cooked up by Cheney. I guess Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on tv saying that he wants to destroy Isreal and well as the US for backing Isreal is just one big lie.

I guess Iran's funding of terroist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah is just pure spook talk to make all americans scared.

I guess Iran's lust for becoming nuclear is just for energy and really not for making a bomb to hold over anyone's head that dares threaten them or their agenda to be the pwerhouse in the middle east.

There may be alot of folks in Iran that are pro western. On the other hand, they can't do jack shit about what their crazy ass leader and his military want's and yearns to do.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSICMANN View Post
    . I guess Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on tv saying that he wants to destroy Isreal and well as the US for backing Isreal is just one big lie.
    Actually yes it was. It was a deliberately distorted translation circulated by the Jerusalem Post, which is a known propaganda organ of the Israeli Likud right wing.

First of all, he was quoting the Ayatollah Khomeni. And even Khomeni's words were regarding the Likud zionist regime, not the Jewish people or even the existence of the state of Israel

Furthermore, even if he had said such a thing, who in their right mind could take the lunatic seriously, when any move he could theoretically make against Israel would turn Iran into a big pool of glass.

Of course the Likudists would love that idea. As would some of the neocons here who bought into the lies.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You actually believe that Iran and their political beliefs was cooked up by Cheney. I guess Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on tv saying that he wants to destroy Isreal and well as the US for backing Isreal is just one big lie.

I guess Iran's funding of terroist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah is just pure spook talk to make all americans scared.

I guess Iran's lust for becoming nuclear is just for energy and really not for making a bomb to hold over anyone's head that dares threaten them or their agenda to be the pwerhouse in the middle east.

There may be alot of folks in Iran that are pro western. On the other hand, they can't do jack shit about what their crazy ass leader and his military want's and yearns to do.
    Death to Israel has been the radical Islamic slogan since Israel came into being. Iran's radical govt. does fund terrorist groups. The whole Iran bomb scare reminds me of Saddam's weapons of mass destruction. The reality is India has the bomb. Israel has the bomb. Pakistahn has the bomb. Iran wants the bomb and probably has the bomb already or will get the bomb.

The reality of the matter is Iranians did not attack us on 911. Sunni Muslims from Saudi Arabia did. The Sunnis don't like Iranians or their form of Islam and consider them fallen muslims.

It was a neocon plot to attack Iran for whatever reason. Cheney wanted to attack a large county of 80 million people with harsh terrain. Attack with limited forces, finances, and being isolated. The last crazy fuck that started a war on too many fronts was Adolf Hitler. Cheney was a loose cannon and much has come out on him since he has left office.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, Iran's response to Obama's make nice speech was "we are continuing our nuclear program and we will have a bomb in a year."

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Well, Iran's response to Obama's make nice speech was "we are continuing our nuclear program and we will have a bomb in a year."

Even chicken screw North Korea has the bomb. The bomb has been around for over a half century. More and more countries will get it and it's only a matter of time before someone uses one somewhere. The days of the USSR and USA having all the nuclear weapons was much safer.

Having the bomb is one thing but delivering it is another. The honest truth of the matter is if Israel or the US attacks Iran, it will set World War III off and if Iran attacks Israel or the US it will set off World War III. Iran will be the biggest loser because it will be leveled with nuclear retaliation of course that is if Russia and China don't launch at us.

It's a mess.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Russian bomber have entered US airspace four times since Obama has become president. The Chinese harassed one of our ships. They are testing Obama. More stuff will happen. I think they think he's and inexperienced showman and not much of a leader.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Links? Sources?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

. I guess Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on tv saying that he wants to destroy Isreal and well as the US for backing Isreal is just one big lie.

Link? Source?

And it's Israel, you fucking moron.

Seriously, why should we bother debating you if don't even know how to spell the fucking country of which you claim so much authority about?

And as FORD pointed it out, it WAS a lie. You were duped. As if that's hard to do.

But let's pretend for a moment he DID in fact say it. Do you even understand the Iranian government, and how it operates?

Nevermind. That was rhetorical.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    but he also warned that a right place for Iran in the international community "cannot be reached through terror or arms, but rather through peaceful actions that demonstrate the true greatness of the Iranian people and civilization."
    And to this patronising peace of garbage the only right response could be, 'fuck off!' It isn't the place of some ignorant US president to speak about the greatness of some other civilization. As if O'bubba knows or cares. Real change would have come from the likes of Ron Paul or Kucinich who would have disentangled themselves from the ME immediately and not resorted to talking down to other countries.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "They chant the slogan of change but no change is seen in practice. We haven't seen any change," Khamenei said in a speech before a crowd of tens of thousands in the northeastern holy city of Mashhad.

Khamenei asked how Obama could congratulate Iranians on the new year and accuse the country of supporting terrorism and seeking nuclear weapons in the same message.

Khamenei said there has been no change even in Obama's language compared to that of his predecessor.

"He (Obama) insulted the Islamic Republic of Iran from the first day. If you are right that change has come, where is that change? What is the sign of that change? Make it clear for us what has changed."

Still, Khamenei left the door open to better ties with America, saying "should you change, our behavior will change too."

Khamenei enumerated a long list of Iranian grievances against the United States over the past 30 years and said the U.S. was still interfering in Iranian affairs.

He mentioned U.S. sanctions against Iran, U.S. support for Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein during his 1980-88 war against Iran and the downing of an Iranian airliner over the Persian Gulf in 1988.

He also accused the U.S. of provoking ethnic tension in Iran and said Washington's accusations that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons are a sign of U.S. hostility. Iran says its nuclear program is only for peaceful purposes, like energy production, not for building weapons.

"Have you released Iranian assets? Have you lifted oppressive sanctions? Have you given up mudslinging and making accusations against the great Iranian nation and its officials? Have you given up your unconditional support for the Zionist regime? Even the language remains unchanged," Khamenei said.

Obama has signaled a willingness to speak directly with Iran about its nuclear program and hostility toward Israel, a key U.S. ally. At his inauguration last month, the president said his administration would reach out to rival states, declaring "we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist."

"They say we have stretched a hand toward Iran. ... If a hand is stretched covered with a velvet glove but it is cast iron inside, that makes no sense," he said.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tEhIXLH3s4M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tEhIXLH3s4M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3gQfz8GC0o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3gQfz8GC0o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    Link? Source?

And it's Israel, you fucking moron.

Seriously, why should we bother debating you if don't even know how to spell the fucking country of which you claim so much authority about?

And as FORD pointed it out, it WAS a lie. You were duped. As if that's hard to do.

But let's pretend for a moment he DID in fact say it. Do you even understand the Iranian government, and how it operates?

Nevermind. That was rhetorical.

You know, this country would be a better place without a few of you in it. You have an Iranian president who thinks that the holocost was one big lie and cooked up by Israel.

It's kinda funny how back in Germany they had alot of folks who didn't care about war. It wasn't until the youth movement that made Hitler rise to power, that all the shitstorm began for them.

Even though some of the Iranian people, like us westerners.
    Their fanatic leaders, that control the military thinks we are nothing more than infidels and should destroyed.

Now for some of you like LM, you sit and distort all this to make anyone that doesn't see it your way, out to be ignorant, That's cool, it just shows your own lack of intelligence. But to sit here in this liberal circle jerk day in and day out thinking that countries like Iran and North Korea should be dealt with on the same level as allies is about as dumb as anything i can think of.

What's next for the president. Inviting Bin Laden to the white house for tea.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, but Reagan invited the mujahideen (taliban) over for tea. He compared them to the founding fathers.

They're fanatical because of your countries interference in their politics. Everyone outside the US should just be indifferent to this and just gratefully accept all that they're given by the US shouldn't they? Each time their liberty and pride is trampled upon? Are you able to look at these issues from even a slightly non-American perspective?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Taylor View Post
    And to this patronising peace of garbage the only right response could be, 'fuck off!' It isn't the place of some ignorant US president to speak about the greatness of some other civilization. As if O'bubba knows or cares. Real change would have come from the likes of Ron Paul or Kucinich who would have disentangled themselves from the ME immediately and not resorted to talking down to other countries.

Well, you're ignorant, and speak pretentious garbage all the time...

And how the fuck would Kucinich or Paul change Iran?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know, this country would be a better place without a few of you in it....

Oh right, MUZAKboy! You're a better American than everyone else because you vote for Republicans (that act like they hate the actual American middle class) and have never served in the military and have done nothing but make sycophantic statements for one of the biggest retards this nation ever had as pResident...

Please fuck yourself...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-21-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, but Reagan invited the mujahideen (taliban) over for tea. He compared them to the founding fathers.
    Just like you seem to sympathize with Shi'ite extremist superstitious cunts basing their political power on a construction of Islam that never actually existed to begin with - and continue to confound the actual will and interests of their people...

But actually that is a gratuitous oversimplification as no one used the term "Taliban" until after the Soviets left and we lost interest...

They're fanatical because of your countries interference in their politics.
    No. They're fanatics because it keeps them in power. If the US is no longer "interfering," then the US cannot be at fault any longer, enabler...

Everyone outside the US should just be indifferent to this and just gratefully accept all that they're given by the US shouldn't they? Each time their liberty and pride is trampled upon? Are you able to look at these issues from even a slightly non-American perspective?
    No. They should accept that their well-educated population as a whole does not support an "Islamic Republic," and they are every bit as much pricks as the US has ever been...

The fact is that the Mullah cunts are FAR FAR MORE afraid of Obama than they ever were Bush, Reagan, etc...

In no small part because Obama can loosely be translated to the term "with us" in Farsi I think...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Well, you're ignorant, and speak pretentious garbage all the time...

And how the fuck would Kucinich or Paul change Iran?
    It's not ignorant, it's just things beyond your liberal grasp.

It has nothing to do with changing Iran, that's the point you just like conservatives don't get. It's not your business to fashion the world in your image and what's happened there happened because of the meddling not non-intervention. It's not conservatives that build an empire half the time, it's liberal do gooder types that believe they know best and like the British or any other empire believe they 'educate the savages' or in this case 'bring democracy' to nations. If China supported radical elements in the US it would be destabilised too.

Those two candidates wanted withdrawal from those countries and Paul wanted Iran to be a full trading partner. At the least it would soften their attitude towards the US and whether or not it changes Iran, it would atleast cease to be a threat to the US, if it ever was. No more fake, manufactured wars, is that good enough a reason?
    Last edited by Andy Taylor; 03-21-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "They chant the slogan of change but no change is seen in practice. We haven't seen any change," Khamenei said in a speech before a crowd of tens of thousands in the northeastern holy city of Mashhad.

Khamenei asked how Obama could congratulate Iranians on the new year and accuse the country of supporting terrorism and seeking nuclear weapons in the same message.

Khamenei said there has been no change even in Obama's language compared to that of his predecessor.

"He (Obama) insulted the Islamic Republic of Iran from the first day. If you are right that change has come, where is that change? What is the sign of that change? Make it clear for us what has changed."

Still, Khamenei left the door open to better ties with America, saying "should you change, our behavior will change too."

Khamenei enumerated a long list of Iranian grievances against the United States over the past 30 years and said the U.S. was still interfering in Iranian affairs.

He mentioned U.S. sanctions against Iran, U.S. support for Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein during his 1980-88 war against Iran and the downing of an Iranian airliner over the Persian Gulf in 1988.

He also accused the U.S. of provoking ethnic tension in Iran and said Washington's accusations that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons are a sign of U.S. hostility. Iran says its nuclear program is only for peaceful purposes, like energy production, not for building weapons.

"Have you released Iranian assets? Have you lifted oppressive sanctions? Have you given up mudslinging and making accusations against the great Iranian nation and its officials? Have you given up your unconditional support for the Zionist regime? Even the language remains unchanged," Khamenei said.

Obama has signaled a willingness to speak directly with Iran about its nuclear program and hostility toward Israel, a key U.S. ally. At his inauguration last month, the president said his administration would reach out to rival states, declaring "we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist."

"They say we have stretched a hand toward Iran. ... If a hand is stretched covered with a velvet glove but it is cast iron inside, that makes no sense," he said.
    He left out the part about how his gov't uses cheap antisemitism and anti-US rhetoric to blame others for their failures in their economy and that pretty much the entire Islamic world loathes Iran and doesn't trust them...

And they were every bit as much to blame for prolonging the Iran-Iraq War as Saddam was...

And the US support for Saddam, while completely hypocritical and distasteful to say the least, was in large measure revenge for the murder of 300 US Marine "peace-keepers" in Lebanon in 1983...BTW, they also illegally aided terrorists in the killing of 18 US servicemen and other Saudis in the Khobar Tower bombing, because Iran seems to believe they have the right to tell the Saudis what to do and who should be their allies...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just like you seem to sympathize with Shi'ite extremist superstitious cunts basing their political power on a construction of Islam that never actually existed to begin with - and continue to confound the actual will and interests of their people...
    But actually that is a gratuitous oversimplification as no one used the term "Taliban" until after the Soviets left and we lost interest...

Their crimes don't come anywhere near that of the global empire and saying so is highly absurd.

Whether the name taliban was used or no makes no big difference.

No. They're fanatics because it keeps them in power. If the US is no longer "interfering," then the US cannot be at fault any longer, enabler...

The US is no longer interfering? And they're all mindless fanatics after power? Lord forbid anyone feels any anger over having their leaders toppled, dicatators installed and in seeing their neighbours in Palestine being killed by American planes. I'm not Arab or Muslim but I still loathe the US for it.

No. They should accept that their well-educated population as a whole does not support an "Islamic Republic," and they are every bit as much pricks as the US has ever been...

Not even close. I was talking about the Iranian people, but in being anti-american I think they definitely see eye to eye with the establishment.

The fact is that the Mullah cunts are FAR FAR MORE afraid of Obama than they ever were Bush, Reagan, etc...

In no small part because Obama can loosely be translated to the term "with us" in Farsi I think...

What's this pretentious bullshit?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's not ignorant, it's just things beyond your liberal grasp.
    You failed to provide specifics nor any clarification showing you have no idea what in the crickey-fuck you are talking about other than the general, gratuitous assertions of typical knee-jerk(off) anti-American Euro-wanker cliche...

I know, everything is all our fault. Just like Northern Ireland is all your fault, and Irish "freedom fighters" should blame you for all their ills. So if a bomb goes off in Glasgow, or London, it's really your fault. Right?

It has nothing to do with changing Iran, that's the point you just like conservatives don't get. It's not your business to fashion the world in your image and what's happened there happened because of the meddling not non-intervention.
    It's not just the US. It is YOUR nation too, pugsley. Apparently, you know fuckall about the specific issues. And no matter what any US president does, it's not good enough.

It's not conservatives that build an empire half the time, it's liberal do gooder types that believe they know best and like the British or any other empire believe they 'educate the savages' or in this case 'bring democracy' to nations. If China supported radical elements in the US it would be destabilised too.
    Um, please give specific examples to clarify your crass over-generalizations...

BTW, you can turn off the Chomsky and Said cliches...

You're not bright enough to pull them off with any credibility...

Those two candidates wanted withdrawal from those countries and Paul wanted Iran to be a full trading partner. At the least it would soften their attitude towards the US and whether or not it changes Iran, it would atleast cease to be a threat to the US, if it ever was. No more fake, manufactured wars, is that good enough a reason?
    Right! So, they made a few utterances on the campaign trail which gives them the mantle of credibility on this issue?

Obama wants the US to withdraw from Iraq too and we are beginning. But perhaps you should actually read how complicated it is? Incidentally, who gave Iran the right to be in Iraq? Who gave them the right to hold a gun (literally and figuratively) to the heads of Lebanese by supporting a militia-political party in Hezbollah that flouts every agreement there to disarm, when every other former militia faction has?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Their crimes don't come anywhere near that of the global empire and saying so is highly absurd.
    I didn't mention any "crimes."

BTW, how have these said "crimes" effected you?

Whether the name taliban was used or no makes no big difference.
    Actually it does. because there were various factions of the anti-Soviet resistance from Royalists to secular modernists to Islamic simpletons. The latter were largely supported by Saudi Arabia who funneled huge sums to them...

BTW, please fuck yourself with your "crimes" statement. They did assist the flying of our aircraft into our skyscrapers...

The US is no longer interfering? And they're all mindless fanatics after power? Lord forbid anyone feels any anger over having their leaders toppled, dicatators installed and in seeing their neighbours in Palestine being killed by American planes. I'm not Arab or Muslim but I still loathe the US for it.
    Could you please learn to use the quote function? It's not hard...

Right! Good thing they replaced the US-backed torture-cunt Shah with Islamic torture-cunts worried about who's wearing a bhurka and who's not...

Progress!!!

Not even close. I was talking about the Iranian people, but in being anti-american I think they definitely see eye to eye with the establishment.
    LMFAO!! Yeah, unfortunately that is contradicted by the huge popularity of Western culture in their nation, and a gov't that largely looks the other way as long as it is kept private...

]What's this pretentious bullshit?[
    "I know you are, but what am I..."

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh right, MUZAKboy! You're a better American than everyone else because you vote for Republicans (that act like they hate the actual American middle class) and have never served in the military and have done nothing but make sycophantic statements for one of the biggest retards this nation ever had as pResident...

Please fuck yourself...

No, i'm no better than anyone else, but atleast i see things the way they are. You must be living on the moon though, to believe some of the crazy shit you and a few others are saying.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You failed to provide specifics nor any clarification showing you have no idea what in the crickey-fuck you are talking about other than the general, gratuitous assertions of typical knee-jerk(off) anti-American Euro-wanker cliche...
    The specifics are over various discussions we've had in the past and the one prior to this (Baxter thread) you never came back to.

I know, everything is all our fault. Just like Northern Ireland is all your fault, and Irish "freedom fighters" should blame you for all their ills. So if a bomb goes off in Glasgow, or London, it's really your fault. Right? It's not just the US. It is YOUR nation too, pugsley. Apparently, you know fuckall about the specific issues. And no matter what any US president does, it's not good enough.

I do blame Britain for the above and there's enough evidence to doubt the official version of the London bombings. It's not my nation btw. I live here but I'm Indian.

Um, please give specific examples to clarify your crass over-generalizations...

BTW, you can turn off the Chomsky and Said cliches...

You're not bright enough to pull them off with any credibility...

Cliches they may be but it sure beats the near mainstream propaganda you're spewing. The current wars may all be started by Bush but the libs are very vocal now about who has to be attacked and the op eds have always spoken of bringing 'peace and democracy' to the mid east. It's only when they breed a dictator of Saddam's stature that they repent for awhile but then they start the same strategy all over again.

Right! So, they made a few utterances on the campaign trail which gives them the mantle of credibility on this issue?

Obama wants the US to withdraw from Iraq too and we are beginning. But perhaps you should actually read how complicated it is? Incidentally, who gave Iran the right to be in Iraq? Who gave them the right to hold a gun (literally and figuratively) to the heads of Lebanese by supporting a militia-political party in Hezbollah that flouts every agreement there to disarm, when every other former militia faction has?

I'm sure it is complicated, but is Obama learning from any of this? No, he continues the same bombing campaign over Afghanistan and now Pakistan. Oh, this time it's going to be different.

I would think it would be completely foolish of Hezbollah to disarm. Israel can find a pretext if it wants to bomb Lebanon but ultimately Hezbollah are the only ones who could fight a war against the Israeli's.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [QUOTE=Nickdfresh;1334498]I didn't mention any "crimes."

BTW, how have these said "crimes" effected you?

It hasn't directly. I'm just a bleeding heart.

Actually it does. because there were various factions of the anti-Soviet resistance from Royalists to secular modernists to Islamic simpletons. The latter were largely supported by Saudi Arabia who funneled huge sums to them...

BTW, please fuck yourself with your "crimes" statement. They did assist the flying of our aircraft into our skyscrapers...

They? We were talking about Iranian clerics, not the taliban there.

Could you please learn to use the quote function? It's not hard...

It takes up more time, this suits me better.

Right! Good thing they replaced the US-backed torture-cunt Shah with Islamic torture-cunts worried about who's wearing a bhurka and who's not...

Progress!!!

Result largely provoked by US meddling.

LMFAO!! Yeah, unfortunately that is contradicted by the huge popularity of Western culture in their nation, and a gov't that largely looks the other way as long as it is kept private...

What an ignorant statement. So what? I love US culture and have plenty of respect for the music which is far more interesting than anything out of Europe. I'm a huge Springsteen fan. I even have Hagar and Nugent albums. Means little.
    Last edited by Andy Taylor; 03-21-2009 at 01:23 PM.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

They're fanatical because of your countries interference in their politics. Everyone outside the US should just be indifferent to this and just gratefully accept all that they're given by the US shouldn't they? Each time their liberty and pride is trampled upon? Are you able to look at these issues from even a slightly non-American perspective?

What a dumbass. You think we were worried or even cared about the Taliban before we found out they were harboring Al Qaida, even though we backed Afganistan with their war with Russia.

If you don't know, America is a democracy and has always stepped up to help other countries that are friends. Iran's leaders are fanatical and want to destroy Israel. This isn't America trying to impose it's beliefs. It's America looking out for one of it's allies, that already has the same beliefs, and what America has done in every modern war we have fought in.

You think America should just let Iran become nuclear and let them attack Israel. I guess you think we shouldn't help out South Korea against the North either.

The biggest problem with you liberal pukes, is you want to turn the USA into a pussy France wannabe country. We are not France or Switzerland for that matter.

You guys just don't see things the way they are. You sit back in your world full of pink bunnies and rainbows with your olive branch waiving. I think if you go back and do your research. America right before Pearl Harbor were thought of as rich weak playboys by the Japanese. We even reached out with an olive branch only to have it shoved up our asses and then attacked.

So don't come here saying America is wrong for standing up to these rogue countries and helping out our allies. In the past we may have been fighting on the same side with them, hell we even helped put some of those lunatics in power.

Still doesn't change the fact that they went rogue, abused their people and want to cause chaos and destruction throughout world.
    Last edited by MUSICMANN; 03-21-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Thread Information