X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMANN
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I think Iran was strictly a neocon thing. Look on all the dirt coming out on Dick Cheney and how he practically had his own little army of spooks under him and was a law unto himself. Iran was Cheney and Rumsfeld while the monkey Bush babbled and rode his bicycle around durning key business hours.

You actually believe that Iran and their political beliefs was cooked up by Cheney. I guess Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on tv saying that he wants to destroy Isreal and well as the US for backing Isreal is just one big lie.

I guess Iran's funding of terroist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah is just pure spook talk to make all americans scared.

I guess Iran's lust for becoming nuclear is just for energy and really not for making a bomb to hold over anyone's head that dares threaten them or their agenda to be the pwerhouse in the middle east.

There may be alot of folks in Iran that are pro western. On the other hand, they can't do jack shit about what their crazy ass leader and his military want's and yearns to do.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
      . I guess Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on tv saying that he wants to destroy Isreal and well as the US for backing Isreal is just one big lie.
      Actually yes it was. It was a deliberately distorted translation circulated by the Jerusalem Post, which is a known propaganda organ of the Israeli Likud right wing.

First of all, he was quoting the Ayatollah Khomeni. And even Khomeni's words were regarding the Likud zionist regime, not the Jewish people or even the existence of the state of Israel

Furthermore, even if he had said such a thing, who in their right mind could take the lunatic seriously, when any move he could theoretically make against Israel would turn Iran into a big pool of glass.

Of course the Likudists would love that idea. As would some of the neocons here who bought into the lies.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

You actually believe that Iran and their political beliefs was cooked up by Cheney. I guess Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on tv saying that he wants to destroy Isreal and well as the US for backing Isreal is just one big lie.

I guess Iran's funding of terroist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah is just pure spook talk to make all americans scared.

I guess Iran's lust for becoming nuclear is just for energy and really not for making a bomb to hold over anyone's head that dares threaten them or their agenda to be the pwerhouse in the middle east.

There may be alot of folks in Iran that are pro western. On the other hand, they can't do jack shit about what their crazy ass leader and his military want's and yearns to do.
        Death to Israel has been the radical Islamic slogan since Israel came into being. Iran's radical govt. does fund terrorist groups. The whole Iran bomb scare reminds me of Saddam's weapons of mass destruction. The reality is India has the bomb. Israel has the bomb. Pakistahn has the bomb. Iran wants the bomb and probably has the bomb already or will get the bomb.

The reality of the matter is Iranians did not attack us on 911. Sunni Muslims from Saudi Arabia did. The Sunnis don't like Iranians or their form of Islam and consider them fallen muslims.

It was a neocon plot to attack Iran for whatever reason. Cheney wanted to attack a large county of 80 million people with harsh terrain. Attack with limited forces, finances, and being isolated. The last crazy fuck that started a war on too many fronts was Adolf Hitler. Cheney was a loose cannon and much has come out on him since he has left office.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Well, Iran's response to Obama's make nice speech was "we are continuing our nuclear program and we will have a bomb in a year."

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Well, Iran's response to Obama's make nice speech was "we are continuing our nuclear program and we will have a bomb in a year."

Even chicken screw North Korea has the bomb. The bomb has been around for over a half century. More and more countries will get it and it's only a matter of time before someone uses one somewhere. The days of the USSR and USA having all the nuclear weapons was much safer.

Having the bomb is one thing but delivering it is another. The honest truth of the matter is if Israel or the US attacks Iran, it will set World War III off and if Iran attacks Israel or the US it will set off World War III. Iran will be the biggest loser because it will be leveled with nuclear retaliation of course that is if Russia and China don't launch at us.

It's a mess.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Russian bomber have entered US airspace four times since Obama has become president. The Chinese harassed one of our ships. They are testing Obama. More stuff will happen. I think they think he's and inexperienced showman and not much of a leader.

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Links? Sources?
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

. I guess Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on tv saying that he wants to destroy Isreal and well as the US for backing Isreal is just one big lie.

Link? Source?

And it's Israel, you fucking moron.

Seriously, why should we bother debating you if don't even know how to spell the fucking country of which you claim so much authority about?

And as FORD pointed it out, it WAS a lie. You were duped. As if that's hard to do.

But let's pretend for a moment he DID in fact say it. Do you even understand the Iranian government, and how it operates?

Nevermind. That was rhetorical.
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2009

but he also warned that a right place for Iran in the international community "cannot be reached through terror or arms, but rather through peaceful actions that demonstrate the true greatness of the Iranian people and civilization."
                    And to this patronising peace of garbage the only right response could be, 'fuck off!' It isn't the place of some ignorant US president to speak about the greatness of some other civilization. As if O'bubba knows or cares. Real change would have come from the likes of Ron Paul or Kucinich who would have disentangled themselves from the ME immediately and not resorted to talking down to other countries.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

"They chant the slogan of change but no change is seen in practice. We haven't seen any change," Khamenei said in a speech before a crowd of tens of thousands in the northeastern holy city of Mashhad.

Khamenei asked how Obama could congratulate Iranians on the new year and accuse the country of supporting terrorism and seeking nuclear weapons in the same message.

Khamenei said there has been no change even in Obama's language compared to that of his predecessor.

"He (Obama) insulted the Islamic Republic of Iran from the first day. If you are right that change has come, where is that change? What is the sign of that change? Make it clear for us what has changed."

Still, Khamenei left the door open to better ties with America, saying "should you change, our behavior will change too."

Khamenei enumerated a long list of Iranian grievances against the United States over the past 30 years and said the U.S. was still interfering in Iranian affairs.

He mentioned U.S. sanctions against Iran, U.S. support for Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein during his 1980-88 war against Iran and the downing of an Iranian airliner over the Persian Gulf in 1988.

He also accused the U.S. of provoking ethnic tension in Iran and said Washington's accusations that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons are a sign of U.S. hostility. Iran says its nuclear program is only for peaceful purposes, like energy production, not for building weapons.

"Have you released Iranian assets? Have you lifted oppressive sanctions? Have you given up mudslinging and making accusations against the great Iranian nation and its officials? Have you given up your unconditional support for the Zionist regime? Even the language remains unchanged," Khamenei said.

Obama has signaled a willingness to speak directly with Iran about its nuclear program and hostility toward Israel, a key U.S. ally. At his inauguration last month, the president said his administration would reach out to rival states, declaring "we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist."

"They say we have stretched a hand toward Iran. ... If a hand is stretched covered with a velvet glove but it is cast iron inside, that makes no sense," he said.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2009

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tEhIXLH3s4M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tEhIXLH3s4M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3gQfz8GC0o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3gQfz8GC0o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                          Sniper
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Link? Source?

And it's Israel, you fucking moron.

Seriously, why should we bother debating you if don't even know how to spell the fucking country of which you claim so much authority about?

And as FORD pointed it out, it WAS a lie. You were duped. As if that's hard to do.

But let's pretend for a moment he DID in fact say it. Do you even understand the Iranian government, and how it operates?

Nevermind. That was rhetorical.

You know, this country would be a better place without a few of you in it. You have an Iranian president who thinks that the holocost was one big lie and cooked up by Israel.

It's kinda funny how back in Germany they had alot of folks who didn't care about war. It wasn't until the youth movement that made Hitler rise to power, that all the shitstorm began for them.

Even though some of the Iranian people, like us westerners.
                          Their fanatic leaders, that control the military thinks we are nothing more than infidels and should destroyed.

Now for some of you like LM, you sit and distort all this to make anyone that doesn't see it your way, out to be ignorant, That's cool, it just shows your own lack of intelligence. But to sit here in this liberal circle jerk day in and day out thinking that countries like Iran and North Korea should be dealt with on the same level as allies is about as dumb as anything i can think of.

What's next for the president. Inviting Bin Laden to the white house for tea.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

No, but Reagan invited the mujahideen (taliban) over for tea. He compared them to the founding fathers.

They're fanatical because of your countries interference in their politics. Everyone outside the US should just be indifferent to this and just gratefully accept all that they're given by the US shouldn't they? Each time their liberty and pride is trampled upon? Are you able to look at these issues from even a slightly non-American perspective?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
                              And to this patronising peace of garbage the only right response could be, 'fuck off!' It isn't the place of some ignorant US president to speak about the greatness of some other civilization. As if O'bubba knows or cares. Real change would have come from the likes of Ron Paul or Kucinich who would have disentangled themselves from the ME immediately and not resorted to talking down to other countries.

Well, you're ignorant, and speak pretentious garbage all the time...

And how the fuck would Kucinich or Paul change Iran?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know, this country would be a better place without a few of you in it....

Oh right, MUZAKboy! You're a better American than everyone else because you vote for Republicans (that act like they hate the actual American middle class) and have never served in the military and have done nothing but make sycophantic statements for one of the biggest retards this nation ever had as pResident...

Please fuck yourself...
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-21-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...