Thread: Beware the NWO...

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Taylor View Post
    I question the intelligence of anyone who can be misled by words even as this guy smirks his evil smirk at them. How bad a judge of character one must be not to look at this or faces like these and not see the evil.
    So you haven't voted Labour in the last three General Elections?

Does that mean you voted Conservative - that really IS a sign of supporting evil?
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not a citizen, I didn't vote.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahhh...

Then you don't have to share in my quandary of having no-one to vote FOR when the next election comes.

I can honestly say that I've never voted for Blair, however....

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Are you in the UK?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is for you.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.co.uk/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4943675105275097719&hl=un&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>
    Not for me, its aimed at gullible stupid people with no ability to see through internet bullshitters.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    Ahhh...

Then you don't have to share in my quandary of having no-one to vote FOR when the next election comes.

I can honestly say that I've never voted for Blair, however....
    Even with a choice of about 5 at each election?

I know what you mean though.

I should vote Conservative for the UK parliament at the next election as it would be in my interest for a couple of reasons but I just can't and never will.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Not for me, its aimed at gullible stupid people with no ability to see through internet bullshitters.
    Sheep.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Please disperse! Nothing to see here!

Idiots!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sheep.
    Yeah you could call them that too.

The kind of people who trust the crap put out by college dropouts about buildings collapsing on 9/11 rather than listen to professors of civil engineering.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, I call you that, you who pretends to be all about fact and reasoning.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did you even watch the video?

Well if you think that was a conspiracy theory, what about this from the mainstream?

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T74VA3xU0EA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T74VA3xU0EA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H65f3q_Lm9U&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H65f3q_Lm9U&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did you even watch the video?
    I got to 6 minutes by which time it had stated as fact a few things which are just not true. It was using the usual 'alternative media' trick of twisting or exaggerating an initial point and then piling shit on top of it.

Or getting incredibly excited about a minor detail like a train time being misreported and giving it great gravitas woooh.

The main difference about this one is they aren't using the usual calm female voice narration instead going for a calm male voice.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I do know the police lied for that incident where they shot that guy dead running for the train.

What isn't true?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think it's a shame I won't live to see a New World Order.

Getting rid of countries is the only way we will get rid of wars, poverty, exploitation, injustice, and basically most of the terrible things in the world. We could bring universal health care to the third world and the USA.

Why people would get so uptight about it beats me. I think the people that do get upset have no handle on how entirely insignificant their vote or anything else is already.

Voting in an election of 6 billion is basically the same as voting in an election of 300 million.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I do know the police lied for that incident where they shot that guy dead running for the train.
    They did and they got caught.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Getting rid of countries is the only way we will get rid of wars, poverty, exploitation, injustice, and basically most of the terrible things in the world. We could bring universal health care to the third world and the USA.

Why people would get so uptight about it beats me. I think the people that do get upset have no handle on how entirely insignificant their vote or anything else is already.

Voting in an election of 6 billion is basically the same as voting in an election of 300 million.

Good gracious... I have some hippy ideals (which I know are ideals only) but to place this kind of trust in governments? You feel Blair was not a crook? And now this kind of power is going to be centralised and consolidated in the hands of even fewer people.

With this kind of thinking what was the purpose of resisting the third reich when they were clearly a far more superior, advanced society and could have whipped Britain and the rest of the world into shape? They would only have exterminated a few peoples, probably not Brit races and everyone could have lived peacefully under German skies spheaking ze proudd tongue of the fatherland.

Justice will only exist when everyone is equally armed, then no one would mess with anyone else. And something should be done about the media.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

What isn't true?
    I'm not going to waste all night taking you point by point through this crap, you can do that with Nick he seems to enjoy it I have better things to do.

But for a start I agree with Blair it would have been a Ludicrous Diversion to have a public inquiry into a few bombs going off. People call for public inquiries for everything without realising what a public inquiry entails in the UK. These things are huge and last for years.

Secondly you may not know that there were 3 other conspirators in the bombings who did not blow themselves up and were convicted in a UK court. They were represented by Joel Bennathan, Andrew Hall, Michael Wolkind some of the finest, cleverest lawyers in the UK.

Neither they nor their lawyers challenged the FACT that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein, Lindsey killed 52 people plus themselves with 4 homemade bombs on 7/7/05.

Don't you think that if they believed that it was a terrible injustice, the pals of the defendants were innocent and the bombs were placed by the security services they might have bloody well mentioned it by now, instead of completely accepting and agreeing with the facts of 7/7 bombings?

As an example of bullshit, this stupid film starts almost immediately on the crap about how could there be an exercise of the exact same scenario happening at the exact same 3 stations on the day of the bombings. This nonsense was debunked years ago by a proper news outlet.

Channel 4 - News - Coincidence of bomb exercises?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's an argument I normally hear from Euro's. Wars are not going to cease, the nwo is a plan to keep things going in the rulers favour, so in order to maintain their position at the top that means going back to a feudal system. We will accept this because we will be permanently in a state of war, one day with "the malabar front", the next in a cave in Afghanistan. We already exist in such a world, but clearly some people believe they are above criticism and don't want to have to waste time being accountable to us peasants. That's why you have the consolidation of power everywhere. The media, countries, continents, everything is being integrated. This is no utopia being planned here...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Good gracious... I have some hippy ideals (which I know are ideals only) but to place this kind of trust in governments? You feel Blair was not a crook? And now this kind of power is going to be centralised and consolidated in the hands of even fewer people.

With this kind of thinking what was the purpose of resisting the third reich when they were clearly a far more superior, advanced society and could have whipped Britain and the rest of the world into shape? They would only have exterminated a few peoples, probably not Brit races and everyone could have lived peacefully under German skies spheaking ze proudd tongue of the fatherland.

Justice will only exist when everyone is equally armed, then no one would mess with anyone else. And something should be done about the media.
    What a crock of shit.

Who said I liked Blair?

My NWO is a democracy not a Nazi dictatorship. The EU proves that that large democratic confederations of countries working to common rules and values leads to peace,prosperity and a raised level of human rights and welfare.

Its got faults but is better. Replicated across the world we could sort out shitholes like India.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is no utopia being planned here...
    You make the #1 mistake of all conspiracy theory nuts, you just can't handle the fact that there is NO plan. You hate the randomness of the world and like to think there are these evil genius Illuminati moving every world event around.

I'm afraid there aren't.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You make the #1 mistake of all conspiracy theory nuts, you just can't handle the fact that there is NO plan. You hate the randomness of the world and like to think there are these evil genius Illuminati moving every world event around.

I'm afraid there aren't
    T,
    Sure there are people that conspire. But like Sesh says, there is no genius good, evil or otherwise moving every world event.
    But, T, there are people that motivate and influence people independent of physical presence.

A friend of mine and me were just talking a few hours ago, and I told him without full disclosure, I cannot give formidable advise. That he should find someone he is comfortable disclosing to for an adviser. Furthermore, I went on to tell him that if gave him advise with partial knowledge it would not be a formidable conclusion. The point is, if he takes my advise partially, makes up parts and uses it; it is his, not mine. I have done nothing but influence his view. We did not conspire.

And it is the persons choice, usually, who they allow to influence their perception.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

We ??

Now you sound like Blair Jr.

I'm starting to think it's too bad that the USA protected Europe since WWII and throughout the cold war and the twenty plus years since...

Your ideals would be much different, I believe...

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    In the back of most conspiracy theories are crazy greedy fucks trying to make a quick buck. Their on the same level as televangelists, always trying to gain a big following in order to keep the money flowing.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They're

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    T43Y*R3

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Worth watching

Animated Documentary-Mockumentary about Evil in western civilization from Ancient Greece to present day.

After all the comments I feel like some clarification is in order, but firstly, to you guys that liked it:

Thanks, you've made my day.

The film was intended to show what people have believed in and pointed to as evil throughout history. It was meant to get you to think about what evil really is. It is meant to show that when we get too obsessed with "evil" we might end up taking part in it ourselves.

One has to separate evil and human cruelty. Human cruelty is people not being nice to one another. Evil is soemthing else, it is something we have created, a word and a concept for things that are not acceptable. It is a label for things that we do not understand and dont want to understand.

But is evil really ever a complete explanation for anything?

A lot of bad deeds has been done in the name of good. The people that did them ment good, are they evil?

OK, and finally,
    This video is not meant to:

-blame wester culture and people for all the "evil" in the world. I'm european, and thought that I better stick to my own history.
    -blame religion for all the evil in the world.
    -claim that God is dead. (It is simply a reference to the philosopher Nietzsche, look him up.)
    -offend anyone, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
    -claim that Elvis was evil.
    -be an exact and complete account of the actual events that has taken place throughout history.

This was a student project, hence the "unfinishedness" and abrupt ending. I ran out of time. I might update it later.

It was animated frame by frame in flash and composited and textured in AfterEffects.

A History of Evil

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/T6c-umQ_hlc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999 &border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/T6c-umQ_hlc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999 &border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Open-mindedness

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/T69TOuqaqXI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/T69TOuqaqXI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Paranoland

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/eGo0UWNe2nU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/eGo0UWNe2nU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    T,
    Sure there are people that conspire. But like Sesh says, there is no genius good, evil or otherwise moving every world event.
    But, T, there are people that motivate and influence people independent of physical presence.

A friend of mine and me were just talking a few hours ago, and I told him without full disclosure, I cannot give formidable advise. That he should find someone he is comfortable disclosing to for an adviser. Furthermore, I went on to tell him that if gave him advise with partial knowledge it would not be a formidable conclusion. The point is, if he takes my advise partially, makes up parts and uses it; it is his, not mine. I have done nothing but influence his view. We did not conspire.

And it is the persons choice, usually, who they allow to influence their perception.
    I have to say I would worry a little about taking advice from someone who couldn't spell it.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

advise definition | Dictionary.com

Am I spelling it in old English or Britian English?

advice definition | Dictionary.com

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Advice is the noun, advise is the verb.

So you advise someone to listen to your advice.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I'm afraid there aren't.
    Amen

This is the truth as I see it.

It would be so much easier if there was someone/something to blame, but their isn't. Instead, we get the generic 'ELITES' banded about as the masterminds behind everything - who precisely 'they' constitute is rarely defined with any clarity.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh yeah...

The world economy is failing just because of randomness...

I don't buy that. Strings are being pulled somewhere...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesus...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Secondly you may not know that there were 3 other conspirators in the bombings who did not blow themselves up and were convicted in a UK court. They were represented by Joel Bennathan, Andrew Hall, Michael Wolkind some of the finest, cleverest lawyers in the UK.

Neither they nor their lawyers challenged the FACT that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein, Lindsey killed 52 people plus themselves with 4 homemade bombs on 7/7/05.

Don't you think that if they believed that it was a terrible injustice, the pals of the defendants were innocent and the bombs were placed by the security services they might have bloody well mentioned it by now, instead of completely accepting and agreeing with the facts of 7/7 bombings?

As an example of bullshit, this stupid film starts almost immediately on the crap about how could there be an exercise of the exact same scenario happening at the exact same 3 stations on the day of the bombings. This nonsense was debunked years ago by a proper news outlet.

Channel 4 - News - Coincidence of bomb exercises?

Funny how Visor didn't mention any of this back then right when the conspiracies started. This article comes after the alt media picked up on it...

And oh lawyers cannot be corrupt or be bought. Nothing shady ever happens there...

What a crock of shit.

Who said I liked Blair?

My NWO is a democracy not a Nazi dictatorship. The EU proves that that large democratic confederations of countries working to common rules and values leads to peace,prosperity and a raised level of human rights and welfare.

Its got faults but is better. Replicated across the world we could sort out shitholes like India.
    If you don't like Blair what do you do when you grant more power to crooks like him?

It's not your NWO. And the EU is capable of launching a war against European countries. And if the UK joins and wants to leave later, there is no guarantee that Brussels will not use it's forces against the UK. Scotland may remain a 'state' but England is fast ceasing to exist and London is joining Arc Manche with Paris as it's capital. This was headlines in the papers, you know about this... though you bought the angle that it's a "closer-tie" thing.

Before you sort out India, do something about the awful hospitals in Scotland I keep hearing about, gross negligencies of emergency patients, deaths, superbug. Third worlder.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I'm afraid there aren't.

This is where you cannot comprehend what is happening even when it is openly admitted to in the mainstream. The BBC reported that the Bilderberg set up planning for the current EU back in the 50s. Whereas everyone is lead to believe that this was the dawning of some collective wisdom among leaders and op-eds. Erm... those people got it from the heads in Bilderberg and the CFR.

I posted that CNN vid back there. That was them mentioning the Amero and NAU in 2005. 4 years later, no one else is picking up on it. Out of mainstream sight, out of mind. But it doesn't mean that it isn't happening. It's being done secretly and it is being engineered. Otherwise it wouldn't be done in the dark. Just like the Bilders and the EU.

And finally the NWO itself. Em... THAT is also now mainstream! I don't know what's the matter with you. All these "crazy" crack pot theories of the last many decades is actually happening. And it's not crazy because if we are to accept that the Bilders are hugely powerful (duh... they are the most powerful individuals) then we ought to pay attention to what it's people like Rockefeller and Kissinger are saying. And they speak of it in their books, from years back. They have a clearly stated plan of making sovereign nations a thing of the past. But in your case since you feel it's desirable then whatever. But don't count on being one of the well off elite.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thi They have a clearly stated plan of making sovereign nations a thing of the past. But in your case since you feel it's desirable then whatever. But don't count on being one of the well off elite.
    Hugo Chavez Declares "New World Order"

Larrey Anderson

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is spending a few days in China. He doesn’t think much of the US or our new policy of “smart power” diplomacy.

"We are creating a new world, a balanced world. A new world order, a multi-polar world," was one of the first things Chavez declared after arriving in China.

"The unipolar world has collapsed. The power of the U.S. empire has collapsed," he continued. [Emphasis added.] "Everyday, the new poles of world power are becoming stronger. Beijing, Tokyo, Tehran. It's moving toward the East and toward the South."

After Obama’s disastrous performance at the G20 conference , maybe someone should tell the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton’s State Department the news: Most of the world doesn’t view our new administration as either smart or powerful. We live in a brave new world and the Obama administration doesn’t seem to have much of a place in it.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All these conspiracy theories only tell us one thing, we're fucked unless we unite under the banner of some nutjob with a simple name. I just say fuck em' and to avoid so-called movements at all costs.

"I don't know what's gonna happen man, but I hope to get my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames!" - Jim Morrison

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Hugo Chavez Declares "New World Order"

Larrey Anderson

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is spending a few days in China. He doesn’t think much of the US or our new policy of “smart power” diplomacy.

"We are creating a new world, a balanced world. A new world order, a multi-polar world," was one of the first things Chavez declared after arriving in China.

"The unipolar world has collapsed. The power of the U.S. empire has collapsed," he continued. [Emphasis added.] "Everyday, the new poles of world power are becoming stronger. Beijing, Tokyo, Tehran. It's moving toward the East and toward the South."

After Obama’s disastrous performance at the G20 conference , maybe someone should tell the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton’s State Department the news: Most of the world doesn’t view our new administration as either smart or powerful. We live in a brave new world and the Obama administration doesn’t seem to have much of a place in it.

If there's a NWO I can't really see weaker countries banding together and going it alone. What Chavez is talking about is his is own thing, an axis to counter western might. That said, anyone can be manipulated to produce some outcome, including Chavez. It looks like the US has been marked for destabilization.

Thread Information