Please, just STOP it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor liddle thome.

Can't get anyone to pay attention to him, and he gets so jealous if anyone talks to me.

whassamatta? No one at RothChats to bother today, little buddy?
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post

Nicotine is Heroin rolled in paper with a filter attached to it.

"Nicotine, Heroin & Pussy...everything else is an acquired taste." Steven Tyler

Comment

Poor liddle thome.

Can't get anyone to pay attention to him, and he gets so jealous if anyone talks to me.

whassamatta? No one at RothChats to bother today, little buddy?

Yeap!! That's it, that is what is going on...yeap, you nailed it...!!

Or it could be your posts reak of candy ass.

Poor li'l.... My X this my X that ...waa waa....she smoked... I put up with it for 16 years waaaa....

Maybe you can sue someone for second hand, Cry Baby Bullsh!t

Maybe you could start a , "I Love The West Wing" threads...get some more attention..then perhaps jaggoff to some best of Rosie O..crapping your pants over cigarrette smokers....maybe she can cuddle you some...

LIVE RIGHT,DON'T SMOKE,EAT VEGETARIAN, BE HEALTHY,WORK-OUT ,JOG... AND DIE ANYWAY

Comment

seek help, paint huffer.

Comment

Originally posted by thome View Post

Maybe you could start a , "I Love The West Wing" threads...
            Here's a thought...

Maybe you could go on another one of your drunken all-night thread spammings, where you post 8-10 nonsense threads full of gibberish, where you're the ONLY person to post in them.....

And then when you wake up the next morning, on the floor of your trailer, amid the empty MGD cans and half used spray paint, you can whine about people posting in threads you dont care about....

Poor hillbilly retard.

Comment

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Well, I took Lounge's advice today and when a coworker thanked me for my assistance, I told him to fear for his life because I was going to come in the dead of night and kill him.

Thanks for the free trip to Human Resources you dick.
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Love View Post
                  Well, I took Lounge's advice today and when a coworker thanked me for my assistance, I told him to fear for his life because I was going to come in the dead of night and kill him.

Thanks for the free trip to Human Resources you dick.

While you're in HR, make sure to drop as many N Bombs as you can work in, too......

You can thank me later.

Comment

I thought you were into the hippie lettuce-that's not smoke?

Wait till you get behind a "dipper". That's always fun..

Comment

Originally posted by hideyoursheep View Post
                      I thought you were into the hippie lettuce-that's not smoke?

Wait till you get behind a "dipper". That's always fun..
                      I enjoy "talking to Bob" [Marley]

Especially for writing/jamming.

But c'mon. A toke or two is NOTHING compared to sucking down a pack of Camels day after fucking day....

And dont get me started on those inbred fucking "dippers"

Comment

I enjoy "talking to Bob" [Marley]

Especially for writing/jamming.

But c'mon. A toke or two is NOTHING compared to sucking down a pack of Camels day after fucking day....

Ugh...if it weren't for ganja, I probably would have never started smoking. I wish I hadn't, and it is like heroin on a stick..it's a motherfucker to quit.

But the weed....I can't fuck with it anymore. Last time I did was about '03...one of the last bar gigs I did with the old bunch. (yes, I'm small-time)

Those fuckers talked me into taking a hit while on break, and I fucking froze! LMAO! I swear to God I didn't think I'd make it back inside! It had been years before that.

I can't smoke anything heavy...ultras are it. None of that coughing shit so far, but I need to get a hypnotist or something cause I'm a fucking gorilla without 'em.
                        What can I say? I'm weak.

Comment

Ugh...if it weren't for ganja, I probably would have never started smoking. I wish I hadn't, and it is like heroin on a stick..it's a motherfucker to quit.

But the weed....I can't fuck with it anymore. Last time I did was about '03...one of the last bar gigs I did with the old bunch. (yes, I'm small-time)

Those fuckers talked me into taking a hit while on break, and I fucking froze! LMAO! I swear to God I didn't think I'd make it back inside! It had been years before that.

I can't smoke anything heavy...ultras are it. None of that coughing shit so far, but I need to get a hypnotist or something cause I'm a fucking gorilla without 'em.
                          What can I say? I'm weak.
                          Me too and the fucking stupid part of it is.......I fucking jog 4 times a week, 6 miles, doing about 9-10 min mile.
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by kwame k View Post
                            Me too and the fucking stupid part of it is.......I fucking jog 4 times a week, 6 miles, doing about 9-10 min mile.
                            Fuck that running shit-I'm done! I stay active doing other things, but I can't stand running or jogging as an activity by itself.

Something about it reminds me of rolling out of bed with 2 hours sleep and still drunk from the night before, then running until your CO gets tired, and that sonofabitch never gets laid, so he's like the energizer bunny, and when you get back, the sun is up, and you have 20 minutes to get ready for your day...bad memeories!!!

Comment

Fuck that running shit-I'm done! I stay active doing other things, but I can't stand running or jogging as an activity by itself.
                              That's why I have the bike, and park/lock it for some 3-5 mile walks. At my age, I ain't running to or from nothing. Yet I have learned it is a far, far better idea to walk home from the pub, that to attempt to ride. Those cat-like reflexes of a 12 year old go right into the basin after the first beer. And if you happen to walk out to a friend's car to "check the air in the tires", you might as well forget riding the bike home, unless you wish to become fodder for a painful Youtube clip.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                                That's why I have the bike, and park/lock it for some 3-5 mile walks. At my age, I ain't running to or from nothing. Yet I have learned it is a far, far better idea to walk home from the pub, that to attempt to ride. Those cat-like reflexes of a 12 year old go right into the basin after the first beer. And if you happen to walk out to a friend's car to "check the air in the tires", you might as well forget riding the bike home, unless you wish to become fodder for a painful Youtube clip.
                                I still have the bike!

Weather and traffic suck around here.

BTW, I had to give up the booze....it's not good for me, or the police, or the next table, etc..

Comment

Working...
                                X