• Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Obama & Biden ate lunch at HELL Burger today

Obama, Biden satisfy sizzling burger craving

By BEN FELLER – 4 hours ago

ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) — It's like this: When you want a burger, you have to have a burger.

In this state of mind, President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden took a short — but wholly noticeable — motorcade ride from the White House to Virginia and pulled into a small, independent burger joint called Ray's Hell Burger.

The two leaders went right up to the counter where the meat was being grilled and ordered.

Each fetched cash from his pocket and paid, and then the pair stood like the rest and waited for their number to be called before going to a table.

The restaurant, which prides itself on premium aged 10-ounce burgers, sits in a small strip plaza. The burgers sell for $6.95.

They should be $6.66
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Unholy shit that place looks tiny. A place called HELL Burgers should be bigger.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Looks like Obamie has that whole "just shut the fuck up and blow me, Joe" stance once again.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kristy

Looks like Obamie has that whole "just shut the fuck up and blow me, Joe" stance once again.
        I understand that Biden ordered up a swiss cheeseburger with jalapeno peppers.

I guess he wanted real diarrhea to go along with the verbal diarrhea he suffers from.

Think Obama is pondering "why did I pick that fucking guy?" yet?
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I never went there when I lived in those parts...

Anybody been there ??
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Anybody else think it's ridiculous that with the world coming apart and crashing down around us, war criminals and thieves to prosecute, and 2 unending wars going on in support of the Military Industrial Complex, and the congress in their back pockets, THAT THE FUCKING WH PRESS CORP feels the need to tag along on a burger run?????????

Biden ordered swiss cheese!!!!!! FILM AT 11. Reactions from The Swiss on the hour.

This country's priorities are really fucked up.

Banks are RAPING us, but Bristol Palin and her offspring are on The Today Show.
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

I agree, the media's fascination with the trivial is plain annoying. I really don't give a fuck where the President eats at.

Having said that it is kinda cool they ate at Hell Burgers.

PS I am sure this post will never see the light of day because of certain people who delete posts.
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Sort of a cool name for a burger joint. (Raise Hell, get it?) Yet what's with not serving french fries or beer?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Anyone who can eat a burger without getting grease and ketchup stains on their shirt and tie is qualified to be president.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• lesfunk
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Anyone who can eat a burger without getting grease and ketchup stains on their shirt and tie is qualified to be president.
                    In today's day and age apparently.
                    The news is that they paid for the burgers with the money they picked from the owners pocket.
                    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      I agree, the media's fascination with the trivial is plain annoying. I really don't give a fuck where the President eats at.

Having said that it is kinda cool they ate at Hell Burgers.

PS I am sure this post will never see the light of day because of certain people who delete posts.
                      It's marketing. Nothing happens around any president by accident. A president just doesn't stroll in and order a burger. I was at a press conference where President Reagan was at and also was involved with the local security when daddy Bush came to Boise, Idaho and trust me, the president travels with a huge staff of people who show up days in advance. I wonder how much it costs the taxpayer for the President and Vice President to go in and have a burger?

Obama is a huge celebrity for a number of reasons. One he's the first black president and two he is young, different, and is good at working the public. The press is going to follow this president more for those reasons plus, these photo ops helps make the president look more like an average guy and it also distracts from the economic issues that any president has no easy answer for.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k

I only delete your posts where you profess your love of Sammy Hagar and wearing capri pants in the shower.

That's for your own protection, my friend.

Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                          In today's day and age apparently.
                          The news is that they paid for the burgers with the money they picked from the owners pocket.
                          Proffessional politicians and yup, they love to pick people's pockets. At least Bill Clinton and Obama came from sparce circumstances before they sold out. Bush Jr. and Daddy were born into an old money family. The way the political game is played and the money involved, it's almost impossible to get a real leader in there. They are renta-whores for the special interests and banking oligarchys. If you want a steady job, become a lobbiest in Washington DC.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Obama eats USDA certified beef. Bush drank lunch. Clinton ate kosher labia and clit finished by a fine cigar.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ...Clinton ate kosher labia and clit finished by a fine cigar.
                              True enough, yet at least he occasionally jogged to McDonald's when he had a hamburger fix.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...