X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlimpyCHIMP™
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    I go back further than that, shit for brains. Which anyone whose opinion I actually give two shits about at this website already knows.

Now, as I said before, go die in a fire you racist Jizzy loving coward.

That's it! More homoerotic focus, just as I'm elaboriting.

THIS is exactly why we need rotation: another thing, besides HOP I can think of 2 others who predate you - hain23x and penix, Member 32.

Thanks for turning me onto the Coast to Coast radio show, world conspiracy theories, political attentions to how fucked the Bushies did the country in.. but it's time ok?

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
      Cowardice only plays a small part in this gents. The situation is entirely contempt-filled, yet unworthy of being dignified.

Let it go. Seriously.

Point well taken but in my defense I was going to keep pushing Gary to the point of posting a poll to see if the members here would rather see Gary banned or Nick and FORD de-modded.

Little pussy boy would never accept the challenge and all would of been for naught but it would of been funny to watch little Gary squirm.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
        It's like a trifecta of retardedness:

FORD starts shit, namecalls, slanders, and distorts. So it takes half a day to look up shit and then when you call him on it (he pulled this fuckin' bullshit relentlessly at DDLR the entire election) he conveniently changes the subject. Like all Spendocrats.
        I'm sorry GayerGAR. I had no idea you'd such the victim, bitch mentality...

Nickdfresh, he just parrots Loungemachine.
        Parrots are awesome! Polly want a rat poison, er, cracker?

Loungemachine, then takes from the other two and builds them up to a frenzy and then all three of 'em feed each other like a homoerotic daisy chain of idiocy and I'd like it stopped.

One of them has no maturity: Nickdfresh is my first choice to go.

However, the other two in light of other eligible member's service, should be rotated in all fairness. They have just shit the bed beyond the call of doody, but if it ain't for lack of trying, they got no material remaining in them beyond slander and I for one am illed by the constant reiterations of their homoerotic focus.
        LOL Gar, you're the gayest one here. Speaking of parrots, I'm gonna name you Irony-Bitch as I put you in a cage. "Homoerotic?" Really? You mean like how you took such pride a pleasure in pissing on a young boy?

I wonder if the statue of limitations are up or not?

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Parrots are awesome!
          Yes and take big, drippy shits when they go.

That's why the analogy applies so well to you: a Nickdfresh post is like a big shit that his body takes, only thru the fingers!

I want you demodded. Because you suck like big, drippy Parrot stain.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

THIS is exactly why we need rotation: another thing, besides HOP I can think of 2 others who predate you - hain23x and penix, Member 32.
            Uh, no. wrong as usual. But like I said, I don't need to waste my time explaining this shit to a moron such as yourself. Those who were there know the real deal. Fools like you are irrelevant.

Now would you goddamn go die in a fire already? I know they got some big ones going down there, don't they?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Yes and take big, drippy shits when they go.

That's why the analogy applies so well to you: a Nickdfresh post is like a big shit that his body takes, only thru the fingers!

I want you demodded. Because you suck like big, drippy Parrot stain.
              Actually, about parrots: parrots are quite tidy if allowed and encouraged to learn.
              I had an eclectus. I kept a garbage can next to his cage. It took a short while for him to learn (decide) to walk down the ramp of his cage and poo in the garbage can.

The birds I have had do not naturally poo in their nest. That is a encouraged, or forced behavior. And generally, mine did not poo on those he liked , unless the person was so out of tune that they took no notice of when he had to go poo. Pooing on people is a bad habit.
              Last edited by Blaze; 05-09-2009, 02:26 AM.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                Banned
                • May 2004

Do you think we can get FORD, Nickdfresh, and LoungeMachine to take their hatred and take a long ookwalk off that short poop stick Blaze?

I know about parrots, I worked in a petshop before I was even Marmoset sized.

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Fools like you are irrelevant
                  Then why reply?

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

*(decide; I didn't do much other than get very happy when he did go poo in the can)

Animals and people respond very well to positive re-enforcement. The only times I had to get on to him was when he was mean to people around me and when he would say very rude things to strangers he took a dislike to. Good thing only those that had been around him for a while understood him through his speech impediment, limited English vocabulary and natural language skills.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Ever seen a malaysian mynah? They talk, and have larger brains than parrots.

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Do you think we can get FORD, Nickdfresh, and LoungeMachine to take their hatred and take a long ookwalk off that short poop stick Blaze?

I know about parrots, I worked in a petshop before I was even Marmoset sized.
                        Pet-shops are of limited husbandry, if that.
                        Beings(Parrots) learn neurotic free in good environmental enrichment atmospheres, that are consistent, stable, safe and reliable.
                        Last edited by Blaze; 05-09-2009, 03:16 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Ever seen a malaysian mynah? They talk, and have larger brains than parrots.
                          Yes, I have. I have more than just seen one. I regularly interacted with one as a young child.
                          sigpic

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

I think I intercoursed one too!

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I know you think your self amusing and perhaps in your myopic world you are amused with yourself. However, l am not amused.
                              sigpic

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

I agree, it is myopic.

What amuses Blaze> tell me!

Comment

Working...