Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
    I agree, it is myopic.

What amuses Blaze> tell me!
    ~Overlooked documentation~

Refer to post #29 (link) for answer to post #30.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yes and take big, drippy shits when they go.
      The more for you to lap out of my asshole when you eat it, harry dingle berries and all...

That's why the analogy applies so well to you: a Nickdfresh post is like a big shit that his body takes, only thru the fingers!
      Hows that life going, library boy? A bitter, unemployable deranged loser much?

I want you demodded. Because you suck like big, drippy Parrot stain.
      I won't be demodded because you never really seem to get what you want in your big bucket of fail you call a life...

And, I want you banned...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

And, I want you banned...

When my coming promotion to super-mod comes through, that's the first thing I'm gonna do, cunt.

Comment

• houseofpain
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2005

Ford predates all of us on message boards. He's the original. Though some of us predate others at specific boards, and I may predate FORD here, he still is more original than me.
          In regards to me modding again, Sarge is the boss, as well as pojo. I'm not going to beg for it, but if its a legit need, I'll do it.

HOP
          EAT US AND SMILE!
          LOOK WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION!
          DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Where the fuck is REDFIRE, BRING HIS ASS BACK TOO!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

And WARF.

Where's that fucknut at?

Bring back WARF and mod that shithead too!!!!

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                Actually, about parrots: parrots are quite tidy if allowed and encouraged to learn.
                I had an eclectus. I kept a garbage can next to his cage. It took a short while for him to learn (decide) to walk down the ramp of his cage and poo in the garbage can.

The birds I have had do not naturally poo in their nest. That is a encouraged, or forced behavior. And generally, mine did not poo on those he liked , unless the person was so out of tune that they took no notice of when he had to go poo. Pooing on people is a bad habit.
                Do you think we can get FORD, Nickdfresh, and LoungeMachine to take their hatred and take a long ookwalk off that short poop stick Blaze?

I know about parrots, I worked in a petshop before I was even Marmoset sized.
                Ever seen a malaysian mynah? They talk, and have larger brains than parrots.
                *(decide; I didn't do much other than get very happy when he did go poo in the can)

Animals and people respond very well to positive re-enforcement. The only times I had to get on to him was when he was mean to people around me and when he would say very rude things to strangers he took a dislike to. Good thing only those that had been around him for a while understood him through his speech impediment, limited English vocabulary and natural language skills.
                Yes, I have. I have more than just seen one. I regularly interacted with one as a young child.
                I think I intercoursed one too!
                I know you think your self amusing and perhaps in your myopic world you are amused with yourself. However, l am not amused.
                I agree, it is myopic.

What amuses Blaze> tell me!
                ~Overlooked documentation~

Refer to post #29 (link) for answer to post #30.

I smell a love connection...
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

I often smell like one, too!

OOKOOK

Comment

• houseofpain
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by WARF
                    Where the fuck is REDFIRE, BRING HIS ASS BACK TOO!!!
                    redfire actually logged in Thursday. He didn't post, but he logged in. Iwas sitting in the Tucson airport posting, and saw him on, so I pulled out the crackberry and IM'd him.

As for all the shit going on here...wow! I see people I don't know asking to mod me, people I don't know modding, I see the bag of shit wars have never stopped.

Let me fill everyone in on something before this goes any further:
                    Pojo
                    Hain
                    Icon
                    Vinnie V
                    redblkwht
                    WARF
                    FORD
                    VA Beach VH Fan
                    Redfire
                    COR
                    toptimmy
                    blueyedmurder
                    These peeps are my bros. I respect the hell out of them (and a few others I fail to mention), I agree with 99% of their opinions (FORD and I are polar opposites on politics, so we agree not to speak of it with each other), so if someone is going off halfcocked thinking I'm going to mod something and step in and be on their side, they may want to rethink that strategy.

Newsflash: I'm in sales, and damn good at it...kissing my ass and stroking my ego doesn't work...neither does sucking my cock.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!
                    DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

There was a bit of a split, 5 years ago.

There was this episode where someone made a thread about a KISS poser and how stupid he looked.. well, the dude came on the board and threatened the host, and threatened to sue everybody.

The host then, caved and took the site offline.

Von Halen put up a board ddlr before ARmy got its legs back up. Some of the younger posters filled in the exodus that filled DDLR, these younger ones became mods because the stronger members became mods at Vonnie's pad and there was this "no dual-mods, one site or the other" rule, and the weaker spineless Sheep Pen tools went to Brett's VH Stinks board.

So then, fforward 4 years later, VH tour, Sarge takes the "reunion torch" down.. you'll remember that, unlit for the longest time well it got lit..

Then, Von lost interest in his site and let some of the mods there get stupid with it and they broke it, and it's been down now since December.

So now everybody's pretty much split up between rothfans.com, the Stinks, and here.

Go say hello to Brett over there, make 5 posts before you tell 'em the Army sent you after which he will ban you and talk smack about you after you're banned. He's got little-man syndrome or some shit like the Enzyte guy..

Just be a mod and be yourself is all I am pitching. My complaint is with a few rogue Mods who came way after you left and won't be missed..
                      Last edited by BlimpyCHIMP™; 05-09-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Wow, you're such a kiss ass and a fucking liar too, Gary.
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• houseofpain
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2005

A) I aint about to log on at links anymore so than I am the pleasure dump.
                          B) of all things that I can be, it is being myself that I enjoy most
                          C) have a take, if you suck, you get run
                          D) there is no d, it just sounded good
                          E)at us and smile!
                          EAT US AND SMILE!
                          DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

HOP has stated he'd like to mod.

He also states, he's not gonna take sides so do you feel in some way intimidated by that?

I've been asking all along for some old-school impartiality and to kick the retards out since I've asked for others to step down:

Rikk
                            Katydid
                            Mezro

.. may be a name or two I'm forgetting and each time one of these kinds of threads dies down, that's when the axe falls!

Why is that.. entertainment. We like to see 'em squirm on the hook..

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

There was a bit of a split, 5 years ago.

There was this episode where someone made a thread about a KISS poser and how stupid he looked.. well, the dude came on the board and threatened the host, and threatened to sue everybody.

The host then, caved and took the site offline.

Von Halen put up a board ddlr before ARmy got its legs back up. Some of the younger posters filled in the exodus that filled DDLR, these younger ones became mods because the stronger members became mods at Vonnie's pad and there was this "no dual-mods, one site or the other" rule, and the weaker spineless Sheep Pen tools went to Brett's VH Stinks board.

So then, fforward 4 years later, VH tour, Sarge takes the "reunion torch" down.. you'll remember that, unlit for the longest time well it got lit..

Then, Von lost interest in his site and let some of the mods there get stupid with it and they broke it, and it's been down now since December.

So now everybody's pretty much split up between rothfans.com, the Stinks, and here.

Go say hello to Brett over there, make 5 posts before you tell 'em the Army sent you after which he will ban you and talk smack about you after you're banned. He's got little-man syndrome or some shit like the Enzyte guy..

Just be a mod and be yourself is all I am pitching. My complaint is with a few rogue Mods who came way after you left and won't be missed
                              . .
                              Why do you target young people?
                              Do they make you nervous?
                              Are you distressed being an elder to them?
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

This is one of the five gayest fucking attention whoring threads I've ever seen here. Not surprised to see it's source.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...