Orignally posted by Jesterstar

hitchWORLD1969© Discussion Forums - THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER

Today was THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER...................

I celebrate with my members of HITCHWORLD!!!!!!!

Life is so amazing and to see it spring forward from a woman with no help of pain killers just a natural birth and to look in the eye's of a child and know that she is yours with your features and part of your soul.

And to think as I sit next to THE LOVE of my lifes bed as she births our child. At the moment that the contractions took hard I received a PHONE CALL from someone I haven't heard from in so long.

HITCH called at the most amazing time in my life becoming part of the most special moment taking place on GOOD FRIDAY when JESUS rose from the GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realized HITCHWORLD isn't over with today I realized THE MAGIC NEVER LEFT US!!!!!!!!!

In fact the Magic is GREATER than I ever realized. This life isn't by chance. THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER ON GOOD FRIDAY ISN'T BY CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!

HITCH CALLING ME WASN'T BY CHANCE!!!!!

HITCHWORLD IS REBIRTHED THROUGH LIFE MY PURPOSE AS A HUMAN BEING IS REBORN MY DRIVE TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF MYSELF TO BRING OUR MESSAGE TO THE WORLD AND HOW PURE AND RIGHTIOUS OUR MESSAGE IS.

Today I was given something that I give to all of you. A Life a Member of us because we are all ONE in this world. My Daughter is your Daughter as your Children are my Children. As your Brothers and Sisters are my Brothers and sisters. As your Third cousin that you don't see that much but talk to on occasion is my Third cousin that I don't see that much but talk to on occasion.

HITCHWORLD IS REBIRTHED

MY LIFE AND PATH ARE CLEAR AS IS YOURS.

I may work my ass off to provide for my family but never forget that there is a little pocket of magic hidden for us all. Here at HITCHWORLD.

HITCH the fact that you called. I appriciate more than you know.

How clear we see through the glass but to see through a glass that is clear is really something.

«««««---Jesterstar has the following signature:---»»»»»

Jesterstar Loves Hitchworld™

POSTED APRIL 10, 2009