Thread: Lucky Shy/Listen to my son Kirk Roth's co write...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Lucky Shy/Listen to my son Kirk Roth's co write...

Lucky Shy, New Country singer...My son Kirk Roth has a co write on his new cd..."All Dressed Up With No One To Hold." Take a listen. Produced by Joe Stampley.

http:/luckyshy.com/help.htm

Kirk has co writes on 2 Tracy Lawrence cds..."Just Can't Break It to My Heart" and "The Cards" went to #1, gold, platinum.

Has several co writes on Hank Cochran's cd playing overseas, one both sons, John and Kirk co wrote "Somewhere, Mississippi." Went to #5 there.

A gospel cd, have 7 cuts on it, "Something About Jesus", Singing and playing with Willie Nelson on a Hank Cochran cd...Kirk helped produce in Nashville and mastered at Willie's studio in Austin. (Shopping distribution for it last I heard).

"When Bush Comes To Shove" co write for my son Kirk Roth...Played to help fire fighters of 9/11 in 1600 radio stations. Featured on Ollie North's shows and FOX. Pres. Bush requested a copy. Kirk put pres speeches, etc. on (voice of Scooby Doo, a dj in Miss. helped, done along with Tim McGraw's producer).

Kirk's cut "Leavings Not As Hard As Staying Gone" was in "Certain Guys" movie (Tracey Lord, Mark Collie, Jerry Harden, Dedrick)...Just got a royalty a few months back, didn't know about it...was 2 yrs ago.

Has cuts on various, won't mention more now...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Katydid
    Lucky Shy, New Country singer...My son Kirk Roth has a co write on his new cd..."All Dressed Up With No One To Hold." Take a listen. Produced by Joe Stampley.

http:/luckyshy.com/help.htm

Kirk has co writes on 2 Tracy Lawrence cds..."Just Can't Break It to My Heart" and "The Cards" went to #1, gold, platinum.

Has several co writes on Hank Cochran's cd playing overseas, one both sons, John and Kirk co wrote "Somewhere, Mississippi." Went to #5 there.

A gospel cd, have 7 cuts on it, "Something About Jesus", Singing and playing with Willie Nelson on a Hank Cochran cd...Kirk helped produce in Nashville and mastered at Willie's studio in Austin. (Shopping distribution for it last I heard).

"When Bush Comes To Shove" co write for my son Kirk Roth...Played to help fire fighters of 9/11 in 1600 radio stations. Featured on Ollie North's shows and FOX. Pres. Bush requested a copy. Kirk put pres speeches, etc. on (voice of Scooby Doo, a dj in Miss. helped, done along with Tim McGraw's producer).

Kirk's cut "Leavings Not As Hard As Staying Gone" was in "Certain Guys" movie (Tracey Lord, Mark Collie, Jerry Harden, Dedrick)...Just got a royalty a few months back, didn't know about it...was 2 yrs ago.

Has cuts on various, won't mention more now...
    My son Kirk Roth's http://members.aol.com/Roki421/myhomepage/

Thread Information