Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Joe's just being honest. He sure as fuck isn't a diplomat, but he's right on the Ruskies...

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
      "They have a shrinking population base, they have a withering economy, they have a banking sector and structure that is not likely to be able to withstand the next 15 years, they're in a situation where the world is changing before them and they're clinging to something in the past that is not sustainable," Biden said in the interview.
      Ha ha - do the russians even dispute this? I wish the president would keep it real like that instead of trying to kiss every ass he meets.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Has Joe looked into their eyes and seen their soul, yet?

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman

they have a withering economy, they have a banking sector and structure that is not likely to be able to withstand the next 15 years, they're in a situation where the world is changing before them and they're clinging to something in the past that is not sustainable," Biden said in the interview.

Could just as easily describe the US.

Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Could just as easily describe the US.

True 'dat!

And therein lies my point. Biden shouldn't be engaging in any "toughest kid on the block" posturing on behalf of the U.S., because it seems that we're not exactly in the greatest shape either.

The U.S. is no juggernaut, and hasn't been in some time.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Joe's just being honest. He sure as fuck isn't a diplomat, but he's right on the Ruskies...
            I know, Nicky. But he should know better than to poke the Russians with a stick at this point.

Methinks there are some batshit crazy people running the show over there, and who knows what they'll do.

It seems that in recent years that President, Prime Minister, King Putin (or whatever the fuck title he has today) has become a really obstinant asshole who's looking to pick a fight.
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• letsrock
              Veteran
              • Mar 2007

Joe Biden is really Dan Quayle.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                Sniper
                • Jan 2006

fryingdutchman:

Well...it didn't take long to bring this thread back.

You can always count on good old Joe.

Now he's pissed off Russia by calling them "weakened."

I'm sure 'ol Joe meant to say he'd love to go the Russia for the weekend but they misheard his east coast accent.
                "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• letsrock
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2007

Joe is a joke.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Biden F-bomb

Joe Biden always seems to have a way of saying pretty funny things at the most inappropriate times.

Tuesday's signing of the health care bill was no exception. The Vice-President quoted from classical poet Dr. Seuss Virgil: "The greatest wealth is health" and even used the argot of the street to sum up the single biggest domestic accomplishment of the Obama presidency.

Biden, who introduced the President to applause from various lawmakers and supporters, can be heard whispering to Barack Obama "This is a big f**king deal." Oh Joe, Stating the obvious in the most hilarious way.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQeNikp1Rj8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQeNikp1Rj8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Oh, the nerve of that man whispering! It's good to see Fox having their finger on the pulse of what passes for quality news these days.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

It's a big fucking deal because Biden probably bought lot's of healthcare stocks.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Oh, the nerve of that man whispering! It's good to see Fox having their finger on the pulse of what passes for quality news these days.
                          How is it Fox News' fault? They were broadcasting the whole ceremony. Every station showed this. If they didn't broadcast it you would rip them for that too. Make up your dang mind.

"This guy is a major league asshole"

"oh yeah, big time"

I vaguely remember a shit storm on that one too.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8w7Yz1Htz4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8w7Yz1Htz4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

"This is a big phucking deal"

He was only continuing their earlier conversation about who has the bigger schlong.

You didn't hear what the President said, did you?
                            He said, "Dream on white boy".
                            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              How is it Fox News' fault? They were broadcasting the whole ceremony. Every station showed this. If they didn't broadcast it you would rip them for that too. Make up your dang mind.

"This guy is a major league asshole"

"oh yeah, big time"

I vaguely remember a shit storm on that one too.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8w7Yz1Htz4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8w7Yz1Htz4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                              I think Kristy may have been assuming that the story that accompanied ELVIS' post was from Fox News. Since he didn't post a link, it's unclear. But the story is pretty ridiculously slanted even for Fox, so I suspect it's from a different conservative blog/paper.
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                I think Kristy may have been assuming that the story that accompanied ELVIS' post was from Fox News. Since he didn't post a link, it's unclear. But the story is pretty ridiculously slanted even for Fox, so I suspect it's from a different conservative blog/paper.
                                Guess you missed the "FOX News" logo in the corner of the video?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...