Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

And whats with that dent on the very left front ??

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

Hahahahahaha~
      That very doodle is in front of gar rd for sale. It'll be 6 monthes before I pass that way again.~
      I knew I shoulda took a pic or at least the number!

~Blaze
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL Um, you do realize that The Onion is a bogus news comedy website. right?

Comment

• standin
          Veteran
          • Apr 2009

Yea, it is but that very make and car is in front of Gar Rd up for sale. I just went past for my blood docs visit. Tuesday. I wrote that to Gar about Gar road a time lot or two ago. ....

I sent him this pic and a few others.~
          Blaze
          Last edited by standin; 05-21-2009, 10:54 PM.
          To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Hey Joe, can you freeze a smile like this ??

I dig that pic of Dave. Lookin' great. The only thing missing is the tip of a canary feather poking out of his teeth.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

so standin is Blaze?

The same Blaze sending me PM's bitching about Gar?

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• standin
                Veteran
                • Apr 2009

No~ Standin has membership on my (Blaze's) journal. The laptop is work related. I doubt I (Blaze)wrote "bitching" to you about Gar. However, my memory is not infallible. Gar has ventured to areas I would bitch about, but unlikely that I would. Sorry about the account borrow, however, the computer the held "Blaze" Has some sort of nasty on it that has made reformatting a challenge. I suspect that the fundi on the system has been changed. I'll get to it at my leisure. In the mean time, this Standin is what is offered.
                Blaze
                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2009

Blaze account is intact.
                  standin PM's is listed
                  MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Attached Files
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
                      I suppose Biden always washes his car with a bucket, a dry towell and NO WATER...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by standin
                        No~ Standin has membership on my (Blaze's) journal. The laptop is work related. I doubt I (Blaze)wrote "bitching" to you about Gar. However, my memory is not infallible. Gar has ventured to areas I would bitch about, but unlikely that I would. Sorry about the account borrow, however, the computer the held "Blaze" Has some sort of nasty on it that has made reformatting a challenge. I suspect that the fundi on the system has been changed. I'll get to it at my leisure. In the mean time, this Standin is what is offered.
                        Blaze
                        Oh fuck....

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Is that VP, or even TA attire ???

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

BTW, I think that's a Turbo Trans Am...

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Yep...

1981 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Pace Car

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Well...it didn't take long to bring this thread back.

You can always count on good old Joe.

Now he's pissed off Russia by calling them "weakened."

Nice diplomacy, Joe. Like the situation wasn't tenuous enough already...

Read on...

MOSCOW (AP) -- An interview U.S. Vice President Joe Biden gave to an American newspaper was front-page news Monday in Moscow, where his characterization of Russia as a weakened nation hit a raw nerve.

Biden said Russia's economic difficulties are likely to make the Kremlin more willing to cooperate with the United States on a range of national security issues.

"I think we vastly underestimate the hand that we hold," he said in an interview to The Wall Street Journal published Saturday.

Biden's comments appeared to catch the Kremlin by surprise, coming less than three weeks after President Barack Obama said on a visit to Moscow that the U.S. wants to see a "strong, peaceful and prosperous Russia."

"It raises the question: Who is shaping U.S. foreign policy? The president or members of his team, even the most respected ones?" said Kremlin foreign policy adviser Sergei Prikhodko.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs on Monday downplayed suggestions that Biden was setting a different U.S. policy from that laid out by the president.

When asked whether Obama thought Biden had gone too far in his remarks, Gibbs said the president stated his views on Russia during his recent visit and the vice president agrees with those views.

Gibbs said both leaders believe Russia will do its part to improve relations with the U.S.

Most Russian newspapers put Biden's interview on their front pages Monday, with headlines casting doubt on Washington's commitment to forge a more constructive relationship with Moscow.

"Joe Biden unexpectedly returned to the rhetoric of the previous Bush administration," the newspaper Kommersant wrote.

Moskovsky Komsomolets said Biden, with his "boorish openness," showed what the Obama administration really thinks about Russia. "We should respond to the Yankees in the same way," the newspaper wrote. "Any other language, unfortunately or fortunately, they do not understand."

The papers jumped on Biden's comments about Russia's demographic and economic problems.

"They have a shrinking population base, they have a withering economy, they have a banking sector and structure that is not likely to be able to withstand the next 15 years, they're in a situation where the world is changing before them and they're clinging to something in the past that is not sustainable," Biden said in the interview.

Some newspapers and commentators noted that Russians say the same things about themselves. The question, they said, was why Biden made the comments so quickly after this month's summit by Obama and President Dmitry Medvedev, and after Biden's own trip last week to Ukraine and Georgia, former Soviet republics whose growing ties to the West are deeply resented in Moscow.

Sergei Rogov, director of the government-funded USA and Canada Institute, was quoted in Kommersant as saying the interview was aimed in part at addressing criticism in the U.S. that the Obama administration was too soft on Russia.

Some commentators said it was wrong to see Biden as diverging from the policy set by Obama, as suggested by Prikhodko.

Biden was most likely expressing Washington's "Plan B," said Vladimir Milov, a former deputy energy minister who now heads his own think tank. If the Kremlin proves unwilling to compromise, the United States was likely to reduce relations to a minimum and push Moscow to the periphery of world politics, Milov wrote in the online Gazeta.ru.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made an apparent effort Sunday to reassure Moscow, saying on NBC "Meet the Press" that the administration considers Russia to be a "great power."

"Every country faces challenges," she said. "We have our challenges, Russia has their challenges. There are certain issues that Russia has to deal with on its own."
                                Originally posted by perilouspete
                                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Working...