• Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
    Hey asshole, nobody cares what is posted over at the links! vhlinks
    Well, you obviously must give a MONSTER ELEPHANT COCK of a care by creating and let alone USING a fucking username devoted to the links that you claim to loathe yet worship. Kinda hypocritical don't you think?

And hey, what's with dissin' on ol' Zahzoo? Have you no respect?

Before you hit the quick reply switch, I already know that a very much thoughtout "Fuck You Max BAAAAAA!!!!!" is a comin' right?

Please don't let me down kiddo!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Eds fast becoming the Sid Barrett of the 80s....

And Alex looks more and more like Mickey mouse everyday....
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Well, you obviously must give a MONSTER ELEPHANT COCK of a care by creating and let alone USING a fucking username devoted to the links that you claim to loathe yet worship. Kinda hypocritical don't you think?

And hey, what's with dissin' on ol' Zahzoo? Have you no respect?

Before you hit the quick reply switch, I already know that a very much thoughtout "Fuck You Max BAAAAAA!!!!!" is a comin' right?

Please don't let me down kiddo!

Yes a lot of respect, expecially when the name includes SUCKS !!! dumbass! And seeing that lovely pink color you've used, how thoughful with your gay intuition. I think we all see the connection now between you and Zahzoo how nice.

Zahzoo is a rodent and loyal pro Hagar critic who disses Dave at the links and we have no need for that here, dip shit!

Actually, "Fuck you Max" is too kind, more like Hey Max, after you were done fucking your mom, she asked for
        Zahzoo to fuck her in the ass and he accpeted!

Zahzoo Max

Comment

• azcrdnal
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

ouch

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SUCKS VH LINKS

Yes a lot of respect, especially when the name includes SUCKS !!! dumbass!
            Well, I will commend you for being extremely proud of your fifth grade education. I just wish your sense of humor could reach that grade ya fuckin' stool sample rejection.

And seeing that lovely pink color you've used
            Actually I posted in pink cos I wanted you to feel at home Nancyboy.

I think we all see the connection now between you and Zahzoo
            What would that be? Do you mean carrying on a level of conversation that's above a five year old education level like yourself? Spare me junior.

Zahzoo is a rodent and loyal pro Hagar critic who disses Dave at the links and we have no need for that here, dip shit.
            Oh, he is? I'm the biggest Dave or the Graver at the Links and I have yet to hear him EVER be pro Spammy Hefty Hagar! BTW, "we have no need for that here" what in the fuck is up with that? When did you become Dave's internet spokesperson? Honestly, you are too fucking stupid to shine Dave's shoes. You don't deserve to represent The Diamond ONE!!! You are a disgrace to THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY! Are you even fucking old enough to drink legally?

While we're at it, I have a question. Did you ever catch THE MIGHTY VAN FUCKIN' HALEN live? Well, I did and Zahzoo well before me so shut the fuck up! Just think boy, I was rockin out to Roth and the boys when you were still drooling, spitting up mama's milk, sucking on your fucking pacifier (which you've apparently turned into a career) and soiling your Pampers.

Actually, "Fuck you Max" is too kind, more like Hey Max, after you were done fucking your mom, she asked for
            Zahzoo to fuck her in the ass and he accpeted!
            You, yeah I'd definitely figure you'd relish pulling a Steve Stifler and wanting to hit a senior citizen like my dear mother. She's ummmm like VERY old. But hey, if you dig on grannies, who am I to stop you? Zahzoo on the other hand, no. I think he digs on women pre-menopausal.

Zahzoo Max
            You obviously are completely lacking of any form of wit. Keep trying though cos I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Well, I will commend you for being extremely proud of your fifth grade education. I just wish your sense of humor could reach that grade ya fuckin' stool sample rejection.

Actually I posted in pink cos I wanted you to feel at home Nancyboy.

What would that be? Do you mean carrying on a level of conversation that's above a five year old education level like yourself? Spare me junior.

Oh, he is? I'm the biggest Dave or the Graver at the Links and I have yet to hear him EVER be pro Spammy Hefty Hagar! BTW, "we have no need for that here" what in the fuck is up with that? When did you become Dave's internet spokesperson? Honestly, you are too fucking stupid to shine Dave's shoes. You don't deserve to represent The Diamond ONE!!! You are a disgrace to THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY! Are you even fucking old enough to drink legally?

While we're at it, I have a question. Did you ever catch THE MIGHTY VAN FUCKIN' HALEN live? Well, I did and Zahzoo well before me so shut the fuck up! Just think boy, I was rockin out to Roth and the boys when you were still drooling, spitting up mama's milk, sucking on your fucking pacifier (which you've apparently turned into a career) and soiling your Pampers.

You, yeah I'd definitely figure you'd relish pulling a Steve Stifler and wanting to hit a senior citizen like my dear mother. She's ummmm like VERY old. But hey, if you dig on grannies, who am I to stop you? Zahzoo on the other hand, no. I think he digs on women pre-menopausal.

You obviously are completely lacking of any form of wit. Keep trying though cos I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness.

You mean to tell me, that's all you've got?
              Let's give him a round of applause for at least trying
              You should give David Letterman a call, I'm sure he'd book you in a minute dweeb!

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by MAX

You don't deserve to represent The Diamond ONE!!! You are a disgrace to THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY!
                SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
                Last edited by David Lee Roth; 01-16-2004, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Yeah, that sounds just like what Dave would say.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    Yeah, that sounds just like what Dave would say.

You got told!

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Oh yeah? By who and please feel free to answer ANY of my fucking questions DLR FANATIC?
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                        Oh yeah? By who and please feel free to answer ANY of my fucking questions DLR FANATIC?

You Got Knocked Da Fuck Out !!!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
                          You Got Knocked Da Fuck Out !!!
                          Ok pea brain, a fucking SECOND time. By fucking WHOM?

Fuck, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you actually believed that DLR handed it to me within these forums!

I seriously think that you are that naive. Fuck, I am sorry. It's like picking on Rainman in IHOP!!!

Seriously can you fucking answer a question at all with a response? Or are you that fucking stupid that you have to let the sleepy smiley icons do the work for you?

I'm still waiting for a legitimate reply? At this point I seriously doubt that you can pull off one more than three words long and sleepy icons.

Chicken! BWAAAK BWAAACK BBBBBBWAAAACK!!!!

First grade taunting may work on your lame ass, so I'll fucking give it a go. :p
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            Ok pea brain, a fucking SECOND time. By fucking WHOM?

Fuck, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you actually believed that DLR handed it to me within these forums!

I seriously think that you are that naive. Fuck, I am sorry. It's like picking on Rainman in IHOP!!!

Seriously can you fucking answer a question at all with a response? Or are you that fucking stupid that you have to let the sleepy smiley icons do the work for you?

I'm still waiting for a legitimate reply? At this point I seriously doubt that you can pull off one more than three words long and sleepy icons.

Chicken! BWAAAK BWAAACK BBBBBBWAAAACK!!!!

First grade taunting may work on your lame ass, so I'll fucking give it a go. :p

Max, I give ya credit man!
                            You seem to hate Hagar as much as 99% of this board and
                            you stick it to someone if they diss you in a thread.

For that, here's to you!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Thank you and that is all that I ask.

Respect level is up 10000000%!

Fuck the velveeta croonin' cunt!

Dave or the Grave baby!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

what was this about again?
                                David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                                — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

Working...