Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

True. If I had a Nikon with a zoom at the time, I could have stood 40 feet in front of her so she could not hear the shutter click, and snapped away.

Truth be told, the bench is sorta centered in between Bruce and Brandon.

Here is an image I googled:

Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-12-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

This is an award winning thread whether or not the awards agenda gets moving or not !

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
        This is an award winning thread whether or not the awards agenda gets moving or not !

Abso-fucking-lutely!

Comment

• illwill
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jan 2010

Lol i was telling my friend about this story the other day and decided to check on the net about any word of this girl so here is my story

So i'm in Seattle an i have some spare time and I decide to visit Bruce Lee's grave. I get there and there is a buck naked asian broad just chillen at the gravesite. I tried talking to her but she was just fucking wacked out of her mind talking about "other world" stuff etc, saying her boyfriend was coming back for her etc.., I'm thinking her boyfriend is dead and shit and she says he has a van that they used to live in, so a few minutes later a van comes rolling through the cemetary and im thinking its this chicks bf, the dude comes out of the van with a sword, im thinking wtf is going on now, he runs down to the stone and kneels down and says "bruce lees is my master , he taught me everything i know" im like "yo is this your girl?" hes like no, but thats pretty awesome shes naked

so I had to get back to my job and im trying to see if this chick will be alright, i said fuck it and left, not sure if she was ok after that , the cemetary was closing in 15 minutes, so she might have gotten picked up or some shit, maybe a nuts house, but hey whats a story without some pics?

If i was tripping i would have lost my mind
          I have more pics kicking around somewhere ill have to dig them up when i get some time later

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

wow, what are the odds of two army members seein' the same chick?
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

HOLY FUCKING CRAP!

THAT'S HER! THAT'S THE CHICK!!!!!

Son of a bitch! Wait until my friend who was there with me sees this!!!!

What date did you see her? How long ago was it?
              Last edited by Hardrock69; 01-19-2010, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Wow! He took these the same day I took mine! I checked the meta-data on the images.

He took these photos only about 20 minutes after my friend and I left!

Fucking amazing! You can even see the sunlight is in the same position!
                Dude thanks for posting these! Please post all of them you can!

In the meantime, here are links to the the three FULL-SIZE images:

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

I resized them a bit so I could post them here, as the original images are huge:

Last edited by Hardrock69; 01-19-2010, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Fuck.

I posted one, but it is not showing up in my browser.

Oh well.

Posted the direct links.

Will fuck with the posting tomorrow.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Dunno if they allow hotlinking, or how long these smaller images will remain up, but what the hell.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

the mystery of the bruce lee naked chick huh?
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• illwill
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Jan 2010

still havent found my old SD card with the other pics on it, but i did remember i uploaded something to twitter , this is when i was first pulling into the cemetary and looking for bruce lees grave
                          i look to my right and i see her kneeling at a grave and there was a young kid with a cell phone looking like he was taking a pic of her so i pull the rental car over and look in my rear glass and see him running away , she is looking in his direction when i took this pic with my blackberry, thats why the quality is kinda crappy

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by imapus sylicker
                            good thing you didn't disturb her hr.

If she's fanatical enough to get undressed - which sounds way better and more polite than 'naked' or 'showing a piece of cunt' - i'll bet she's fanatical enough to learn the moves.

And if getting pummeled by a chick is already humiliating, imagine telling your friends those marks and bruises were caused by a naked little teen on a sunny afternoon.

Cheers! :bottle:
                            getting your ass kicked by that chick would kick ass!!!
                            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Ok...slight resurrection of this post here. Was finding the link for it for a friend....noticed the webhosting site where I had one of my photos is down. Or they deleted the image or some crap.

So here it is again. This time I am attaching it to the board so it does not disappear. It belongs just below the third image in my initial post.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Always worth a revisit. Thanks!
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...