X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
    ...And you've yet to post anything better, so STFU.
    This could have been worded better, in my opinion. The fact is, the clue-free dorkazoid has yet to post anything at all. The truth being, it must be fairly difficult to accomplish much when you are spending countless hours in the library, amounting to up to 50 or more posts in a single day.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 06-08-2009, 12:21 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

You can't FUCKING play the guitar!

What the fuck?!?! Okay? It starts with "Yankee Doodle" in Mel Bay songbook 1a or some shit.

Post a song and we'll talk. But that's all you can do, talk. And upload Nuno Bettencourt riffs on your wet-dream ebay parts guitar...

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
        You're the fucking coward-child abuser.

Putting people on ignore is another pussy move.

You have nothing, therefore can show anything...
        I love watching steam pour from Igosplut's ears like this.. showing I dominate every square inch of that diminished cranium, but he's on ignore now!
        Last edited by GAR; 06-08-2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by GAR
          I love watching steam pour from Igosplut's ears like this.. showing I dominate every square inch of that diminished cranium of his.. but he's on ignore now!
          Outstanding logic in place here: Lord Smoke-A-Dick here is placing people on ignore that actually give him the attention he so disparately craves. So he now needs to log out of the site every so often to keep aware, then must act as if he does not acknowledge what is said about him.

Then again, considering this imbecile's total lack of worth when faced with reality (or even basic fact gathering), he more than likely takes the derision as a compliment.

All in all, it's like playing a very slow and run-down version of "Whack-A-Mole". One's mallet actually starts to deteriorate after a while from nailing the varmint so squarely between the ears on such a redundant basis. In a nutshell, the challenge dissipates quite quickly.
          Last edited by chefcraig; 06-08-2009, 12:48 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

OK, now we KNOW you're completely full of shit.

Originally posted by GAR
            You can't FUCKING play the guitar!

What the fuck?!?! Okay? It starts with "Yankee Doodle" in Mel Bay songbook 1a or some shit.

Post a song and we'll talk. But that's all you can do, talk. And upload Nuno Bettencourt riffs on your wet-dream ebay parts guitar...
            LMMFAO!!!!!

Wow, the jealousy is just eating at you, isn't it? Poor little GAyR, you sound a little distraught... My parts guitar obviously beats your P.O.S. plywood Charvette all to shit, since you've developed such a fixation with it. Seek help, sperm-burp.

You're just mad because no one caps on my video posts like they do when your no-talent butt-buddy Ace CaveKlan posts his drivel...and you know if you posted ANY example of your (obviously) sub-par skills you'll get hammered to the wall. You'd SO love to "compete", but you CAN'T, so you bitch. Pathetic fucking loser.

In other words, and get it fucking straight - now and forever, YOU'RE MY BITCH. Go ahead and put me on ignore now, troll-boy. I own you.

Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Bow down to them, GAyR...ya bitch!

Here's GAyR's favorite pic of the kids...

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Of the five the one I'd go to first would probably be the grey one in the middle if it didn't have that EMG in it.

I actually own no guitar with EMG's, I use real preamps not integrated ones that are married to the pickup.

If you change the pickup, you're screwed because the pots are incompatible, so I never got into EMG's. Who wants to spend the weekend with the soldering iron, and not playing anyways? If you go EMG you are stuck with low impedance pots, so you have to gut your cavity each time you fool around in there changing a passive pickup in it.

I had an 81-85 set, but didn't find it versatile and before that I had an original "H" which was rare, they were experimental and I loved it but it was very limited - a one trick pony. So I do have experience with EMG's I never talk about em though..

I'm past the having pretty guitars phase having smashed better looking than this, but each to his own!

I am really indifferent about your collection, but if you asked me what I'd do, I'd keep grey, black and sunburst then sell everything else.

Every neck, body, every other piece of crap, sell them Rocktron pedals, sell the Boogie, sell that junk Carvin cab and buy yourself a used pair of Recto slants with v30's, buy a Mark 5 head, buy a Marshall 1960AX or 1960BX cab with the greenbacks, change out two greens in each cab, then sell off the Marshall w V30's and buy a second Mark 5.

Then you can prepare to hunt some bear. Once you hear stereo chorus pumped thru two separate amps you'll wet your pants, that's why my rig is 3 channels: two heads for dirty, two heads for clean left and clean right.

After my recommendation you're left with 3 guitars, two decent cabs and two modern heads. If you can't find a decent sound by then, it's not the equipment.

Comment

• indeedido
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

How are you screwed if you want to change the pickup? If you have a passive pickup, you have to resolder the pot anyway, so what is the big deal taking the nut off the EMG pot and putting a 500k pot in its place? You're soldering anyway. Not like you can plug and play a passive pickup like the EMG does.
                  This space for rent.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Not that handy with a soldering iron, GAyR? I mean, how long does it take to change out a potentiometer, FFS? When I recently changed them out to passives, took longer to mount them then to actually wire them.

I'll post a detailed diagram of what you can do with your "recommendations" later...
                    Last edited by jhale667; 06-09-2009, 12:21 PM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Let go of the junk, Jay. Just let it go..

I got a cheap 9.99 digital camera (walgreens) for my chick so she could ebay her junk online, and it's working pretty good.

Try one. 28 exposures limit, then you gotta download 'em. And when you shut the camera off, flip the battery cover or they'll drain.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

You might get 4 hun for that gloryhole koa job, that alone could nab a used beater Marshall straight w/greenbacks.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

What complete and utter nonsense, as usual, Clay. It's so obvious that you've never played and are jealous of every real guitarist on this board.

First off, unless you are trying to recreate a particular sound of a recorded guitarist, like let's say Ed's tone on Fair Warning, it is pretty irrelevant what type of set up or guitar someone plays. All of us who have played in bands and have actually jammed with great, good, bad or horrible musicians know for a fact that two musicians can jam on the exact same rig and get two completely different sounds. It's not the gear you use but how you use that gear, it's in the hands, man. Guys like Jay make their rigs to suit their needs because, A: they can and B: they found that the off the rack stuff doesn't do what they require and therefore set out to tweak the equipment to fit their needs.

That's something real musicians learn early in their life.
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Die slow, GARgle/GimpyChump (aka MY BITCH).

Originally posted by GAR
                            Let go of the junk, Jay. Just let it go..

LMAO @ some (again, obviously) envious tool who claims to own a crappy plywood Charvette calling my gear "junk".

GAyR's not a musician. Real OR imagined. He is, however, a permanently owned whiny bitch.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

9.99 digital camera ??

Hahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

She's not tech-savvy and doesn't understand the value in paying 200.

I'm assuming Jay is holding onto the second-worst speakers design in the Celestion catalogue, is due to lack of funds or I wouldnt' advise a shitty cam either that or he's stupid

Comment

Working...