Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaymack
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jun 2009

I didn't go out and ask him or anything, he asked me, i'm not really into bragging.

Comment

• ForeverDLR/VH
      Roadie
      • Feb 2009

You should get a case for your guitar!, You should of took some pictures with him, even though you don't want to piss Dave off.

Comment

• NOaverageJOE
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jan 2004

Nice story and evidence to back it up. There was a kid a few years back who met EVH on a plane, wrote up a story to one of the boards and posted a bunch of pics. That was when Eddie was a complete trainwreck, but he and the kid had fun. Nice to see Dave is cool in person, especially since people have said he's a bit standoffish in the past. Perhaps he truly has brought himself down to our level after all these years.
        Joe

Comment

• Susie Q
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Welcome aboard Jaymack and thanks for sharing this incredible experience.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
          ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

joe rogan and redban met dave last year said he seemed like a very laid back guy

very cool

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

I never met Dave but I met Sammy Hagar, and boy what an asshole!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by GAR
                I never met Dave but I met Sammy Hagar, and boy what an asshole!
                Wash your mouth out with soap !!!!

Samuel Roy Hagar is a musical genius.... [ my best Eddie Murphy/Delirious -> Stevie Wonder reference ]
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...