Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

she found the number of a beauty surgeon from her mum's desk, eh?
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

"daddy" issues, imo

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Looks like it already began.
        She looks like the guy from "Superbad"
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

She is gonna chop her tits off!

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Normally when a lesbian wants a penis, it means she's gone straight.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Mr Walker
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Another great comment from wwtdd.com

She seemingly wants a penis made by inserting prosthetic testicles and slicing a tendon behind her clitoris so it will flop around between her legs. To push the Terror from a 10 to an 11, maybe they can fill her new nuts with cobra venom that she can shoot into your eyes.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Sarge

Looks like it already began.
                She looks like the guy from "Superbad"
                Awwww....hell....

She's morphing into the lead singer from Rascal Flatts!!!!

Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• alexpgrimes
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

I bet poor ole Sonny is turning over in his grave as we speak..
                  If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by alexpgrimes
                    I bet poor ole Sonny is turning over in his grave as we speak..
                    Hope he wasn't buried near any trees.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

It's kinda like "Dude Looks Like a Lady", only different....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Igosplut
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

She/he needs to take up boxing...

Facial scarring would make her look more masculine....
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

What a bunch of fuckin hipocrites some butch lesbians can be! They don't need a man to be happy, yet they wanna be a man in order to be happy?!?! Fuck the holy-roller christian hypocrites as well as the Feminist dyke fucks also!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't really see the hypocrisy here, if Chastity really believes s/he was born in the wrong body. I actually know someone who went through a similar transition, and he was beyond "butch" even before anything official was done. Aside from losing breasts and gaining facial hair, this person was pretty much one of the guys before and after.

Now where I see hypocrisy is in a case like Thomas Beattie where she became a he and THEN decided to have two babies. And she was kinda hot before she turned into a dude too.

Be who you are, but for fucks sake, pick a team and stay on it!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

The only reason I can see for someone having a sex change would be if someone either had a clit sized dick or a really messed up looking pussy. Other than that, they should just stick with cross dressing.

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                                I don't really see the hypocrisy here, if Chastity really believes s/he was born in the wrong body. I actually know someone who went through a similar transition, and he was beyond "butch" even before anything official was done. Aside from losing breasts and gaining facial hair, this person was pretty much one of the guys before and after.

Now where I see hypocrisy is in a case like Thomas Beattie where she became a he and THEN decided to have two babies. And she was kinda hot before she turned into a dude too.

Be who you are, but for fucks sake, pick a team and stay on it!
                                FORD you post some quality stuff, no harsh..but who is born in the wrong body.....everyone..it's just how you deal with it.

Body modification is your rite..I suppose?

I think it is more like trying to find yourself as unique, and in doing so some people convert themselves in someway and perhaps never realize, the only unique thing about the human is exactly the way they were created.

Any modification puts you within a catagory, created by imagination , thus you lable yourself as, a something removing your uniqueness that you were born with.

I peirced both of my ears dropped out of highschool and drove a pick-up like a lunatic(paraphrased rock tune lyric). To establish my uniqueness only to find out I was in another group of pierced eared lunatic pick-up drivers, and I was before, a individual, not after.

I guess if it makes her happy it's her body .

Like abortion it just doesn't seem rite, and you can blame the doctors who perform it, but the reality it is the people who blame the doctors,who are the wrong ones.

If she could'nt find a properly skilled doctor to carve her up, she would be finding someone to do it in a alley.

Do we blame the action of the body modification or the person choosing to be modified.?

Is thier any blame to be determined ?

If she is anouncing this to the world instead of keeping it private is she looking for attention and this is a true cry for help and understanding.

If she is telling us this much, is she also going to show us post-op pics or just injure our day and walk away..?

This post needs no answers lke most of my posts,it is just me rambling on..

Comment

Working...