X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Chastity Bono to have sex change operation

Chastity Bono, daughter of Sonny and Cher, announces sex change to become a man

AP Photo/SUSAN STERNER

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Chastity Bono is having a sex change to become a man. A spokesman for Bono, born a girl to Sonny and Cher, says he "has made the courageous decision to honor his true identity" and began the sex-change process earlier this year. Publicist Howard Bragman said Bono is proud of his decision and hopes "that his choice to transition will open the hearts and minds of the public regarding this issue."

The 40-year-old writer, activist and reality-TV star came out as gay 20 years ago, Bragman said.

In the book "Family Outing: A Guide to the Coming-Out Process for Gays, Lesbians, & Their Families," Bono describes the realization of being "somehow different - specifically different from who my mom expected me to be."

A message left with Cher's representatives was not immediately returned Thursday.

Bono's second book, "The End of Innocence: A Memoir," details how relationships with Joan, a lover, and Sonny and Cher changed after coming out.

In 1995, Bono posed for the cover of the gay magazine The Advocate and began working for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD).
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Start your "I Got You Babe" song parodies.................................NOW!!!
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I just hope s/he doesn't end up looking like Sonny when the transition's done.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm pretty sure that Cher is used to surgeries by now...

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Or the....."I thought she was a dude already".
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I seem to remember hearing that Sonny accepted her coming out as a Lesbian before Cher did. Which is ironic, considering Sonny became a Repuke politician, and Cher became a gay icon.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
              I seem to remember hearing that Sonny accepted her coming out as a Lesbian before Cher did. Which is ironic, considering Sonny became a Repuke politician, and Cher became a gay icon.
              Yup, heard the same thing. Think it was from an interview with Cher.
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I believe that to be true. As I recall, Cher reportedly had a VERY difficult time accepting her flesh and blood daughter as a lesbian.

I think it was a long road for her, but she finally got there.

And now she gets hit with this.

I can't picture Cher ever fully accepting her daughter having a cock.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                  I believe that to be true. As I recall, Cher reportedly had a VERY difficult time accepting her flesh and blood daughter as a lesbian.

I think it was a long road for her, but she finally got there.

And now she gets hit with this.

I can't picture Cher ever fully accepting her daughter having a cock.
                  Fuck, could any parent, really?

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Perhaps she will try to seduce, her mom with the new apparatus.

I mean that may just, .... get her mothers attention. I just don't think a simple cutter job will do the trick.

After the -SEX- change I will give you (name your price) if her DNA changes to that of a male.

"Sex Change" ...lol

Do you all think Carradine was a pervert..?...lol

It's The Sadism, That Binds Us.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

When she becomes a man after this surgery, he will no longer be gay. Just a really weird looking dude getting ugly women. Or is he going to start having sex with men to continue his gay advocacy?
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

GAR should follow her lead.......

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                          Start your "I Got You Babe" song parodies.................................NOW!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGsZ2Xtq37w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGsZ2Xtq37w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                            When she becomes a man after this surgery, he will no longer be gay. Just a really weird looking dude getting ugly women. Or is he going to start having sex with men to continue his gay advocacy?

I have [podered] a similar thought..? Over the years of wondering who people are.

Do -Hard Brutal-, lesbians who are so unwilling to be penetrated by a male.

Do, they see the penis as a threat, a weapon, a device to wound them?

Then when they have destroyed psychologically, and with the new advent of drug therapy, acceptence of thier femininity, to the point of removing thier breasts, thier ovaries, uterus and vagina . Sewing thier vulva shut.

Then having a lump of meat installed that resembles a male apendage. Perhaps a couple teflon balls..There must also be a pump that, impudent(sp) men use to achieve erection.

Do they want to hurt others with it, do they want to wound women ..?

What do they want to do with what, they loathe..?

Trully one of the most interesting deviant social behavoirs ever concieved by the mind of humans.

Acceptance of what you are not is perhaps not so easy, as what you will never be.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I just hope s/he doesn't end up looking like Sonny when the transition's done.
                              She's had quite a lot of trouble in the way of weight problems she pretty much already looks likes a man.

Comment

Working...