• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vaijuju
    me too!
    Ho i didn't see your post Don corleone, Thanks.
    Going to have to side with Eddie on this one. VH stripes all the way.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      What a fucking retard...

Even though the shoes DO look like some more VH merchandising crap, this is Bullshit!

I'm betting these things are results of Ed's future wife (which will be the cause of Dave to leave asap) because Edward, sober or not, lives in Ozzy Osbourne land...

Who would want to marry Ed? The dude looked like a homeless bum when she met him. A homeless bum with half a toungue, artificial hips, smells like a cheap beer bar, and has millions and can make millions with his image. She is marrying him for his money and the Ed signature stuff really took off when she came into the picture. Ed does live in Ozzy Osbourne land. His wife is going to market him like mad so she can spend lavishly on herself like Sharron does.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Sad but most likely true.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• if6was9
          Head Fluffer
          • Mar 2007

Black Red White - go get'em!
          Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Comment

• GreenBayLA
            Sniper
            • Jan 2006

These 2 are next...
            "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• negative
              Groupie
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
              These 2 are next...
              They should have been sued a long time ago for crimes committed against music...

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Who would want to marry Ed? The dude looked like a homeless bum when she met him. A homeless bum with half a toungue, artificial hips, smells like a cheap beer bar, and has millions and can make millions with his image. She is marrying him for his money and the Ed signature stuff really took off when she came into the picture. Ed does live in Ozzy Osbourne land. His wife is going to market him like mad so she can spend lavishly on herself like Sharron does.
                Yep. But she did get him to clean up, get some new choppers, and get out there with Dave.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ed may have a point as far as the similarity goes..... and clearly he's only doing this suit now because he's selling shoes himself.

But my question is .... How the FUCK can colors and stripes be copyrighted? I'm sure I have a shirt in my closet right now that has red, black, and white stripes on it, but it's not a VH shirt in any capacity. Is that a copyright infringement too?

Jesus, Ed.... if you really need money that bad, maybe you should get in the studio and make a fucking album.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• katie
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    But my question is .... How the FUCK can colors and stripes be copyrighted?

Comment

• indeedido
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Ed has some money. But Nike has more money. They can afford to let this sit in litigation for many years just to watch him run circles.
                      This space for rent.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2006

I never side with Ed, but Nike clearly stole Edwards design. I would have to believe they will settle out of court early. It's fucking blatant!

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cato
                          Ive got a pair of espadrilles that look like that.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                            Ive got a pair of espadrilles that look like that.
                            you FAG!!!

Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Ed may have a point as far as the similarity goes..... and clearly he's only doing this suit now because he's selling shoes himself.

But my question is .... How the FUCK can colors and stripes be copyrighted? I'm sure I have a shirt in my closet right now that has red, black, and white stripes on it, but it's not a VH shirt in any capacity. Is that a copyright infringement too?

Jesus, Ed.... if you really need money that bad, maybe you should get in the studio and make a fucking album.
                              The same way genetically modified plants and seeds are patent..?
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

But my question is .... How the FUCK can colors and stripes be copyrighted? .
                                Imagine the lawyers from Nike's reaction to a "swoop" shaped guitar....

I'm no fan of spEDCO, but this one is a no-brainer. Assuming he actually HAS a trademark on the design.
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...