X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
    [SIZE="3"]Hey everyone,it's "Bluetooth" from Rothfans!
    Are you sure?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Sammy Who??
      whatever you unmarried, tattoed whore.

Just the way I like 'em.

BTW..Was that supposed to be an insult?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Well, well..well..

DHF and GAR are smothering each other with the thanks button, Djimi and katie/113 are still throwing furniture at each other, and everyone is still ignoring Letsrock.

The planets are aligned...I can go home now.

Comment

• katie
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by limpcock69
          What else can you expect from Kuntie?
          Proof? Link?

I'm calling you out.

Put up or shut up

Idiot

x
          Last edited by katie; 07-11-2009, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Did you thank NickD for the pic?

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by vaijuju
              you forgot this (march 2008)
              <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJhHfdZufH8&hl=fr&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJhHfdZufH8&hl=fr&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
              As I have allways said after watching that interview. I want that jacket, I am suspecting it is a grey dyed, aged leather suit coat, blazer style affair.

I also must say that I was not able to attend Rocklahoma this weekend and I am sad, but I cannot seem, to get done, the get done, I must do/done.

I suppose then with that I must get to it while the getting to it is good.

Oh yeah, peace and love muthas ,the only photos released from the wedding are the ones pro, not poporatzzo, shot at the wedding, the wedding was not about DLR, the wedding was about the union of Ed and Jannie.
              You all are concerned about DLR like people who go to the super rollercoaster at rollercoasterland and stand around looking at the people on the ride instead of getting on it yourself, and enjoying the moment.

So off I go to complete the tasks at hand that keep me from rocking the lahoma......

Because you need TO KNOW!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                Are you sure?
                Gotta be, Only a woman loathing faggot like Bluedik would carry that kind of hate over here and throw it at Sparkie for no apparent reason, on these boards...

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                Well, well..well..

DHF and GAR are smothering each other with the thanks button, Djimi and katie/113 are still throwing furniture at each other, and everyone is still ignoring Letsrock.

The planets are aligned...I can go home now.

Originally posted by katie
                Proof? Link?

I'm calling you out.

Put up or shut up

Idiot

x
                Pretty much what I tell you everytime you/113 (same person) post your usual horseshit. Now piss of and go polish Ross Halfin's nutbag, Gunt!
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• katie
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Poor alzheimer's jimi trying to be a hardcore poster.

And failing again.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• katie
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Fucking Hell It's SPAM (I've run out of ideas) JIMI!

And you thanked me.

Too easy

Comment

• ForeverDLR/VH
                        Roadie
                        • Feb 2009

Dave is very vocal; if he is getting screwed/fucked in a deal, he is going to let us know!

The brothers have been very busy this year with Wolfie finishing, graduating from high school and Ed getting married.

Dave decided to enjoy his cut of the money from the Reunion tour, lay low and wait for the brothers, rather then record a solo album or do a solo tour, which would stir up the media, starting up rumors and making the brothers pissed like in 85.

Comment

Foot Soldier
                          • Jun 2007

Dave has not gone to the press, in case, the deal with Hagar is not signed. Dave is the only option for ED/Al, if the deal falls through, unless they want to play small arenas and clubs, with a new singer!

Dave is being smart, because going to the press and spilling the beans, will reduce the slim chance, he has of being reinstalled as the singer!

Comment

• standin
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2009

This was Mr. and Mrs. Edward Van Halen's day... not Mr. Roth's photo op day, grasp that concept.
                            To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• ForeverDLR/VH
                              Roadie
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 113
                              Dave has not gone to the press, in case, the deal with Hagar is not signed. Dave is the only option for ED/Al, if the deal falls through, unless they want to play small arenas and clubs, with a new singer!

Dave is being smart, because going to the press and spilling the beans, will reduce the slim chance, he has of being reinstalled as the singer!
                              What deal? Dave is the only head Singer in Van Halen plan and simple! Van Halen will always get booked for the big arenas and stadiums because of their legacy. Eddie knows it's either DLR or retirement, VH would bomb with another head singer!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe Dave banged Janie, and him showing up at the wedding would just have that awkward feel to it?

Comment

Working...