Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-28-2009 @ 03:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Michael Jackson---MJ’s BAD

Michael Jackson---MJ’s BAD

It really shocked me a lot when I got the news that MJ passed away. I was surfing online when the news popped up suddenly on my PC and made me puzzled. “Is it a virus?” It was the first idea came to my mind. Then I clicked in and went through other news sites and found it true. “The King of Pop’s era freezes forever on June 25.”, that’s the second idea came to my mind. I would say that he called an end to an era, the era of “the King of Pop”. It seems that all the fans and about-to-be fans were in grief, especially the ones who were expecting to attend his tour in London. But now this king was gone.

Looking back on his albums and songs, BAD is my favorite since he grew out of his Childness and had Attitude then. It is the seventh studio album by MJ which was released on August 1, 1987 by Epic/CBS Records. 20 years after its release, the album has sold over 30 million copies worldwide. Bad is the first, and currently only, album ever to feature five Billboard Hot 100 #1 singles. There’s no doubt that he was a talent and king in the pop world. On my iPod, this song is always there and never changes. And it will be there forever. I also love the BAD lyrics and the Bad Tour, although I only watched some videos of that.

This tour was the largest tour done by a solo performer. It created huge press and media coverage across the globe. The attendance was about 4.4 million. During this tour his concert at Aintree was a sellout with a turnout of 125.000 people. When the tour concluded it grossed a total of $125 million, adding two new entries in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest grossing tour in history and the tour with the largest attended audience.
    At last, I should say, “He was the legend.” Now he was a true “lost child”. There won’t be new MJ singles, new MJ Albums, new MJ tours any more. All we can do is to save the songs and get as many copies as we can. Someday, when we are going through stuffs in our old magazines, CDs, DVDs, PC, or portable devices, and hit an MJ news, an MJ song or album by chance, we will get into deep thinking of what happy times we had with his great music. Let’s wish him a peaceful and wonderful life in the heaven. There will be no rumors, prejudice, or diseases.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 08:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The main Van Halen and David Lee Roth Discussion Forum. This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. 2 users say thank you to hideyoursheep for this KICKASS post:

Diamondjimi (06-28-2009),standin (06-28-2009)

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Moving to HOM....

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hideyoursheep View Post
    The main Van Halen and David Lee Roth Discussion Forum. This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority.
    Exactly. And someone registers @ a DLR/CVH forum and their first post is a long winded blathering about the dead homosexual child molester/King of Pop ?!

WTF?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 2,004 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondjimi View Post
    Exactly. And someone registers @ a DLR/CVH forum and their first post is a long winded blathering about the dead homosexual child molester/King of Pop ?!

WTF?
    It fits the Savicki/Gar demographic to a tee...

Thread Information