Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I'm still not too hip to this thing - I forgot my pissword!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
      The invite has been awhile ago - isn't this one of those myspace things where you put up all your personal informations online so people you barely know can make retarded comments about what they think of you?
      Yeah, just like your existence here.
      THink about it. You can fill in all 3 of your lame ass Myspace friends on Facebook about your adventures at the library and bullshitting pawn shop owners...

Originally posted by GAR
      I'm still not too hip to this thing - I forgot my pissword!
      Try: peeonboys.
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Jokes on you - Im already banned! /thats why I cant login

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Over the last year Facebook has helped bring over 100 people back into my life and I am so happy about that I could just shit my pants.
          My highschool class of 1985 was a great group of cats and over the last two and a half decades we have all scattered and lost touch, but thanks to Facebook many of us have been able to see each other and resume our friendships. I phuckin' love it. We have camped, fished, visited one another, had reunion gatherings and laughed at how young we really are in our hearts. Military and college friends abound as well but thank God for Facebook and the chance to spend quality time with folks I spent many a year with in my youth.

The down side for me is in fact the multitude of stupid posts that some love to make every five minutes. Other than that I give Facebook two thumbs up.
          Last edited by VanHalener; 09-29-2009, 08:49 AM.
          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by chan_bkny
            ~Exxxxxactly~
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...