Death To All But Metal...watch this vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death To All But Metal...watch this vid

Awesome vid. A buddy emailed me this because of the Dave TV parts. Worth your 3 minutes guaranteed.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSzR_BnQ7sA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSzR_BnQ7sA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Did you somehow miss the Steel Panther thread already here?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

He did! He did miss the Steel Panther thread already here!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

I totally agree with Sarah Silverman.

DEATH TO ALL BUTT-METAL!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
            Did you somehow miss the Steel Panther thread already here?
            Apparently so. Somehow caught your sarcasm right away. I'm one of them new generation light bulbs. On...but not too bright. About 15 watts short of being able to read a book.

Aww fuck it. Just close, delete, or merge then. Fuck.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...
            X