Thread: Can you feel the love????

diamond den™

Can you feel the love????

"just played this song for my wife when she was getting ready for work this morning and she was dancing around our bedroom lovin it big time!!! (One of the good fringe benefits of marriage I guess... watching a 30 year old girl dancing around in her underwear!!!)

This song kicks ass !!!!!!!!!!!"

"Mine too...cept for the underwear part. And that mine will be 31 in a couple o weeks..."

(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

diamond den™

Exclamation One them is getting prepared

"I was on here yesterday, and had my copy of the "Radio" version of IAT by 9 AM. I'm hoping to get the other 2 this afternoon. I have everything else. DO I NEED A BEST OF?

Hell Yes. Well not really. But you bet I'm gonna buy it if nothing else, to let the boys know they are relevant on today's music scene, and to make sure, they got the clout and label support to make me a new album.

I hope you all feel the same, and be there to make this album sell better than VH3, otherwise, they may be done.In doing this, I can feel somewhat legitimate that it doesn't matter if I get advance "promotional" copies of the new stuff. I feel, after the past 6 years of NADA, it's a perk for sticking around.

Hell Buy 2...it's an investment in your musical future !"

(Are these people real???????)

diamond den™

Exclamation Van Hagar hasnt missed a beat(AHAHAHAHAHA)

"I was a bit worried the boys would sound old and lose a step, but thankfully this isnt the case at all. If anything this song sounds like they are just plugging in and catching up for lost time, hence the title. I think most of the people disapointed were expecting Dave era VH or something, but fot that to happen Dave would have to go back in a time warp and get his voice back. Sammy still sounds the same. Eddie sounds as good as ever. Al sounds great. When his drum kicks in is the best part of the song imo amongst several other high points. Mike is nonexistant. Sammy's lyrics are cheesy somewhat. ITs Van Hagar at its finest and we can all rejoice. The boys are back and they havent lost a step. They actually sound fresh to me, they were sounding a bit stale at the end of the Hagar era and I think the break was good. Hopefully a lot more is too come like this.."

"Yeah, it sounds like this song could be the first track on an album released in like 1997, if they were still together. Sammy sounds exactly like he did on Balance. I love it!!"

"Exactly, why its important they keep putting out music. Its difficult to think it, but VH has been absent fromt he music scene for a while and they have some catching up to do. This song makes me feel like the time gap isnt that huge.. Just keep releasing good music like this and VH will be relevant again."

"Mike??? Non-existant???

Muh boy...what is it you're smoking??? If you listen, Mikey is in there wailing away. Whether it's Ed doing the playing or not, the bass line in IAT is awesome. And, what do you call the backing vocals?? Vintage Mike my man!!"

"The backing vocals are great. I forgot about that. So Mike is hardly nonexistant. Im listening to it on a laptop though.. Im probably confusing his base with Eddie's guitar."

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    here's a real gem:

"I posted this on another thread, but, we have a total tool bag of a DJ here in Cleveland who keeps saying that he only is playing the song because he is forced to and that the song is "God awful." PLEASE email him and tell him that he is a flaming homosexual: maxwell@wmms.com "

and later:

"There is a poll on the Cleveland WMMS Rock station about the new song! PLEASE VOTE
    http://wmms.com/main.html

It's kicking rump @ 74% "

why on earth would anyone call this song "god awful"

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So now you're a "flaming homosexual" if you hate this piece of shit song? Sounds like Orwellian doublespeak. Which member of the Bush Fraudministration posted that?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I could have sworn when I signed up for this site that it was indeed a DLR site.

I guess I should check the door again cause it does not look as if im where im suppose to be.

fucking spermmy lovers suck Van Hagar dick!!!!
    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who let the sheep out?
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

To All you "Wannabes'" FU
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Snow Ho
    here's a real gem:

"I posted this on another thread, but, we have a total tool bag of a DJ here in Cleveland who keeps saying that he only is playing the song because he is forced to and that the song is "God awful." PLEASE email him and tell him that he is a flaming homosexual: maxwell@wmms.com "

and later:

"There is a poll on the Cleveland WMMS Rock station about the new song! PLEASE VOTE

Because it is "GAWD AWFUL"
    Last edited by moose; 05-27-2004 at 10:54 AM.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i found all those comments in this thread. i couldn't believe there were actual dj's who liked it. and i'm just now figuring how to quote so for the love of god don't think i typed that myself!

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showfl...b=5&o=&fpart=1

they also made some racist comment on robin from howard stern

"Howard said that he thought the guitar riffs sounded good, but Robin was pretty unimpressed, calling it a "joke".

"Robin is a fat ass Uncle Tom. Who gives a fuck what she thinks?!? "

"I agree about Robin. What would a black women know about
    rock music? "
    it sounds to me she knows more about it than they do!

diamond den™

Talking Opps

"Sorry for the bad news. I just spoke to the Programming Dir at XM(9 am in LA) and they called Hedi at home and returned my call to say that she is "mortified" because according to XM, Warner Bros. sent out MP3's to anyone that could download them and then play them on the air. Apparently, from the Program Dir's mouth, they can't do that because of thier technology. My question is what about other stations across the country? This was ONLY a 24 HR window that Warner opened up. Now, this all came from XM's mouth which is, they say, the situation. And HEIDI IS NOT PLAYING THE TRACKS! I will look futher in to this gang.. So don't be sittin in the car all day.."

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!)

Pied piper of poontang!!!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Den!!! You actually let your wife out of the basement ot dance??? Holy shit.. Do you keep her next to the pandas???
    If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

diamond den™
    Originally posted by alexpgrimes
    Den!!! You actually let your wife out of the basement ot dance??? Holy shit.. Do you keep her next to the pandas???
    Now THAT is funny

"Lady's Man"
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Snow Ho
    here's a real gem:

and later:

---------------
    Your wasting you time. You bet that station has to play that piece of crap VH song, and say great things about it, that is a CCC (ClearChannelCommunications) owned station and they are the ones promoting the Van Spammy Tour. If that DJ doesn't do what he is told they will fire him....that how government allowed monopolies work. Welcome to real life........
    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Thread Information