Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mythbusters Moon Landing

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by davehagarfan View Post
    So let me get all this bullshit straight Sylicker.......you don't trust anything you haven't seen first hand with your own eyes so therefore you dismiss the validity of the Moon Landing and call it staged but you fucking believe in UFO's???????????

Did E.T. come down and give you an anal probe with that long, glowing red finger of his or some shit??????

You're out of your fucking mind!!!!!!
    He bit it. Gawd, it was so easy! Then again, when one's as good as me, one learns to measure the adversary and predicts his next movement.

Ok, I'll stop the stupid boasting and get to the subject.

DHF, you just proved to everybody here how annoyingly stupid you are.

What the fuck do UFOs have to do with aliens? What does it stand for?

Do you really believe EVERYTHING that has flown has ALWAYS been identified?

Do you really believe the ONLY thing that couldn't be identified would be an alien spaceship?

Do you ever think?

ANYTHING - be it a fucking bird, some plane, some far-fetched experiment, even a Gawd-damned fish flying for five seconds, that wasn't spotted on time to know what it was, ANYTHING - that has not been identified, is an Unidentified Flying Object.

Arsehole. :tongue0011:

Cheers! :bottle:

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I was at Oakland 78 Day On the Green in the pic DHF posted and Oakland 81 that was filmed/recorded. They filmed the whole show BTW.

I've also been present for an unmanned satelite launch, 2 space shuttle launches and 1 shuttle landing. Also saw Space Shuttle Columbia break up over Texas back in 2003. I worked a 1 year temporary assignment at NASA Mission Control in Houston back in 1990 installing mainframe network controllers.
    There ya go, DHF. The part about VH is true.

The other part, however... I won't call bullshit on it, zahzoo, but you'll have to forgive me for not readily believing it. You worked at NASA, and with all the opportunities you had to say so, you only did when posting about being at a VH concert, which MIGHT have given you the idea of posting that you've also been at NASA.

Like I said, I won't call bullshit, but I'm not buying it either.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

More bullshit! Notice how only a quarter of the venue is in the photo? Just trying to hide all the empy seats
    If that picture is from the Diver Down era, it might be from the concert they opened for the Rolling Stones. A photo of that concert can also be seen in the back cover of Diver Down.

Allegedly, it was Dave's (good) idea of using a picture from that show, which had the most people that VH had ever played to.

I seem to remember reading that posted here from someone who I remember I respected and valued his/her opinion. I'd go out on a limb and say it was Panamark, but I'm probably wrong. I may have been drunk when I read it, and I'm probably right.

So yeah, you farkin' Hagarita... take your fuckin' trophy, you just may be right and it may be bullshit.

You know, you're not a complete waste of oxygen. At least you have a sense of humour. I respect that.

You're still a fag, though.

And I don't mean cigarette.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post
    If that picture is from the Diver Down era, it might be from the concert they opened for the Rolling Stones. A photo of that concert can also be seen in the back cover of Diver Down.
    not Diver Down era. try again. :tongue0011:

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nope...VHI

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt White View Post
    Nope...VHI
    What would you say iss the story with that pic, Mattster? Can we prove DHF wrong?

Do you know when/where it was, how many people were there?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's 1978, and the photo is not faked...

There are several pics from that show from multiple angles...

I can't believe some of you call yourself fans and are clueless...

Diver Down ??

Gimme a break!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    It's 1978, and the photo is not faked...

There are several pics from that show from multiple angles...

I can't believe some of you call yourself fans and are clueless...

Diver Down ??

Gimme a break!
    Hey, forgive me for not knowing everything. I'm a fan, I'm not obssessed. I like VH/DLR, I bought their albums, I listen to them every now and then, and that's it. They ARE on of me favourite bands, and one I ocasionally talk about with my friends, but that's about it.

I have too many hobbies and too many things to do to focus on just one thing.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That pic is from Day On The Green #3 in Oakland, Ca. Featuring: Aerosmith, Foreigner, Pat Travers, Van Halen, AC/DC (July 23, 1978). I was there. Yes the pic was used on the back of the Diver Down record.

Notice Ed's playing Frankie in it's white & black scheme which he only used on the inagural 1978 tour. He added the red to it during the VH II time period.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Someone please provide an image of the back of Diver down. I remember there being a full stage shot and 4 inserts.

Maybe i'm wrong.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That pic is from Day On The Green #3 in Oakland, Ca. Featuring: Aerosmith, Foreigner, Pat Travers, Van Halen, AC/DC (July 23, 1978). I was there. Yes the pic was used on the back of the Diver Down record.

Notice Ed's playing Frankie in it's white & black scheme which he only used on the inagural 1978 tour. He added the red to it during the VH II time period.
    Thanks, Zahzoo. I never did pay attention to when the red did come to be on Eddie's guitar. I just assumed he was using two color schemes for guitars, but the red one more.

Sounds like it was a grate concert. Though I'm not particularly a fan of the first three, I really wouldn't mind spending an afternoon at that whole show.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Aerosmith was higher than a kite... they started bad but finished decent. Foreigner sucked as usual. Pat Travers was great and really fired up the crowd. VH took them over the top... Ed, Mike & Dave were all over that damn stage and their playing blew out everyone before.

Of course AC/DC came in and killed them all and mopped up the place!! Great show!! Well worth the $12.50 spent for a ticket.

King Edtard
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He bit it. Gawd, it was so easy! Then again, when one's as good as me, one learns to measure the adversary and predicts his next movement.

Ok, I'll stop the stupid boasting and get to the subject.

DHF, you just proved to everybody here how annoyingly stupid you are.

What the fuck do UFOs have to do with aliens? What does it stand for?

Do you really believe EVERYTHING that has flown has ALWAYS been identified?

Do you really believe the ONLY thing that couldn't be identified would be an alien spaceship?

Do you ever think?

ANYTHING - be it a fucking bird, some plane, some far-fetched experiment, even a Gawd-damned fish flying for five seconds, that wasn't spotted on time to know what it was, ANYTHING - that has not been identified, is an Unidentified Flying Object.

Arsehole. :tongue0011:

Aliens and UFO's have walked hand in hand throughout the history of Pop Culture for the last 60+ years numbnuts!

Normal, reasonable, rational people don't consider blinking commerical jet lights in the night's sky a "UFO" like quacks like you who......let enterprising, lying, untrustworthy, manipulative scam artists lead you around by the balls while they've got you all doped up on Loon

King Edtard
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey, forgive me for not knowing everything. I'm a fan, I'm not obssessed. I like VH/DLR, I bought their albums, I listen to them every now and then, and that's it. They ARE on of me favourite bands, and one I ocasionally talk about with my friends, but that's about it.

I have too many hobbies and too many things to do to focus on just one thing.

Sylicker is a fucking nose picking retard

Diver Down?!?!?!? What a

King Edtard
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Allegedly, it was Dave's (good) idea of using a picture from that show, which had the most people that VH had ever played to.

I seem to remember reading that posted here from someone who I remember I respected and valued his/her opinion. I'd go out on a limb and say it was Panamark, but I'm probably wrong. I may have been drunk when I read it, and I'm probably right.

So yeah, you farkin' Hagarita... take your fuckin' trophy, you just may be right and it may be bullshit.

You know, you're not a complete waste of oxygen. At least you have a sense of humour. I respect that.

You're still a fag, though.

And I don't mean cigarette.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Sylicker is a fucking nose picking retard

Diver Down?!?!?!? What a

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, for a thread whith such discussion going on, everybody chose to take the high road and keep it at a civilized level.

In comes Hagarita, and he uses the ever-so-original "retard insult" to try and win an argument.

Congratulations, you dumbfuck. Again you've proven - just by yourself - how right everyone is about you.

King Edtard
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, for a thread whith such discussion going on, everybody chose to take the high road and keep it at a civilized level.

In comes Hagarita, and he uses the ever-so-original "retard insult" to try and win an argument.

Congratulations, you dumbfuck. Again you've proven - just by yourself - how right everyone is about you.

I won the argument long before I insulted you or called you a nose picking retard.........if I were unoriginal I would have started goofing on your board name a long time ago.....

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I won the argument long before I insulted you or called you a nose picking retard.........
    Who says you won anything? You just think you won and that's it? There's no winners or losers here, boy. It's all about expressing opinions. And your opinions show everyone what an arsehole you are.

if I were unoriginal I would have started goofing on your board name a long time ago.....
    Go on.

King Edtard
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who says you won anything? You just think you won and that's it? There's no winners or losers here, boy. It's all about expressing opinions. And your opinions show everyone what an arsehole you are.

You're the guy waxing conspiracy about Man landing on the Moon with one hand while jerking off on the existence of UFO's with the other........ while being completely ignorant of a well known CVH performance shot from Day On The Green 1978 all at the same time...........but I'm the asshole?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're the guy waxing conspiracy about Man landing on the Moon with one hand while jerking off on the existence of UFO's with the other........ while being completely ignorant of a well known CVH performance shot from Day On The Green 1978 all at the same time...........but I'm the asshole?

Yes.

King Edtard
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes.

Why Imapus....are we cross? Don't be mad just because I handed you your ass in a tin foil hat...now let's put all this nonsense behind us and be friends shall we?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why Imapus....are we cross? Don't be mad just because I handed you your ass in a tin foil hat...now let's put all this nonsense behind us and be friends shall we?

I'm not cross. I could be pissed, but ever since my liver problem, I rarely drink on weekdays.

And you never "handed my arse" to me. Good call on the tin foil hat, though. For a Hagarita, you KINDA have SOME wit.

And why the hell are you telling me to be friends? I neither arseked you to go to bed, nor did we broke up. You know, 'cuz I never dated you. :tongue0011:

What a faggit.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hmmm...

No comment...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Hmmm...

No comment...
    That was a comment. No comment would be the following post.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    _____

King Edtard
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

And why the hell are you telling me to be friends? I neither arseked you to go to bed, nor did we broke up. You know, 'cuz I never dated you

WTF?

It sounds like Imapus is

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WTF?

It sounds like Imapus is
    You wish. No, thank you. But despair not, I'm sure you'll find someone that has the same tastes as you, I mean, Van Hagar fans are mostly, how should I put it, "sensitive" people, so keep listening to those wild Dreams.

Faggit.

King Edtard
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You wish. No, thank you. But despair not, I'm sure you'll find someone that has the same tastes as you, I mean, Van Hagar fans are mostly, how should I put it, "sensitive" people, so keep listening to those wild Dreams.

Faggit.

That was weak Pus....surely you can come up with something better than that

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe if you're looking to swallow it...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm noticing Sylicker and DHF are a match made for each other... a new army romance is born...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey, hey, hey... back off! Just because the little faggot is enjoying the abuse, don't go channeling your homoerotic diseased fancies unto others.

Matter of fact, now that I realized he IS enjoying the abuse, I'm stopping.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I stand by my point... there's always a pitcher and a catcher...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Zahzoo, I already said I hadn't noticed before he was enjoying the abuse. Now I did, and it's making me retch.

HOWEVER, you and Elvis do seem to be getting along very well, so I think it's high time I leave this thread entirely.

Shall I turn out the light when I leave? Or do you want them on?

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Zahzoo, I already said I hadn't noticed before he was enjoying the abuse. Now I did, and it's making me retch.

HOWEVER, you and Elvis do seem to be getting along very well, so I think it's high time I leave this thread entirely.

This whole website functions as a place for people to lash out.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Little late to back-pedal on this one... You were having such a gay old time you didn't realize it until DHF gave you a Dirty Sanchez with a smile on his face. Now you're standing there dripping in man butter... wondering how the hell that happened... Yeah tuck tail and run.

What's next? You gonna try and tell us the rainbow sticker on your car just looked good cause it matched the interior upolstry your mother picked out for you?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Little late to back-pedal on this one... You were having such a gay old time you didn't realize it until DHF gave you a Dirty Sanchez with a smile on his face. Now you're standing there dripping in man butter... wondering how the hell that happened... Yeah tuck tail and run.
    Way too graphic there, Z. Especially with the man butter bit. I take it you're no stranger to such scenarios. It's ok, I have nothing against those options.

What's next? You gonna try and tell us the rainbow sticker on your car just looked good cause it matched the interior upolstry your mother picked out for you?
    Well, yes, actually. You see, the driver's seat red, the shotgun yellow, and the backseat is all shades of purple and pin... HEY!!! What the hell? Stop making these things up, you arsehole.

That's it! I'm gonna kick yer arse with the floor. Step outside, I wanna introduce you to the sidewalk. I'll plant you on a lamp post. You'll light up every night at 8.00 pm. NOONE questions me masculinity and gets away with it!

Last edited by Anonymous; 07-30-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was oblivious to those rainbow stickers for a long time until somebody told me what they were...

LMAO!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's it! I'm gonna kick yer arse with the floor. Step outside, I wanna introduce you to the sidewalk. I'll plant you on a lamp post. You'll light up every night at 8.00 pm. NOONE questions me masculinity and gets away with it!
    Now the tough guy act, eh?

Face it ImaPuss... your masculinity is still intact. You just got caught with your pants down in the wrong place. Don't worry yourself. You were just following your heart...

Unfortunately once soiled... no matter how hard you try you can't wash that taint off.

Thread Information