X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
    It was Natedouche, not Juice, that I slapped around. I beat on him some more a couple of weeks back, and like clockwork, there he went with the Loungie/Army cracks. He went on full-on melt-down. I fully expected to drag his wounded ass over here and start some more shit, but to my surprise, he kept it over there.
    I was wondering : When the fuck did Sparkie "own" Juice, and how did I miss it?? LOL.

Yeah...nate...different story...but that was a while ago.

It's still being discussed? wow.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Good to see you DG. Say hello to the Pad for me.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Good to see you DG. Say hello to the Pad for me.
        good to see you too, Sharkie...

LOL @ The Pad.
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          And if you honestly never read anything bad over there about this place, then it must mean even YOU find that place too boring to spend any time there. There's Army bashing all the time.

I did not know that you still checked us out. I never see you logged in. Why not drop a post from time to time?

Damn, we should have had a Fathers Day Anniversary thread. LOL. Or, we could have just revived the one from last year.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            I was wondering : When the fuck did Sparkie "own" Juice, and how did I miss it?? LOL.

Yeah...nate...different story...but that was a while ago.

It's still being discussed? wow.
            Still?

no.

Brought up because War came into the thread?

yes.

It is funny how how War posts in a thread after 6 months, and all of a sudden 1/2 of RothChats posts in the same thread.

coincidence?
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              ...Having said that, many times shit has been thrown in the direction of VH links, and probably for good reason.

However, I have not witnessed ANYONE from the Links come in here and "defend" it's virtue as often or as vigorously as those who "defend" RothFans.

Why is that?
              Thank you for the kind words, man.

The truth is, there are shitheads at every site, but by and large they are in the minority. As a result, I do not see the need to trash or come to the defense of any joint in cyberspace, mainly because it's utterly futile. What difference does it make if a person feels this way or that about a website? If people are truly happy and content where they are, there would be none of the insecurities that call for lashing out.

And let's not forget that this thread began with the usual suspects whining about how the site is run and who is moderating it. One guy offered a particularly funny line about how everyone is a mod at Rothfans, and the next thing you know, the cavalry is in full charge.

It's all so insipidly pointless, and totally unnecessary. If a person is proud to be associated with a particular web site, then good for them. But to go around to other sites on some sort of misguided mission to preserve it's honor is a few sandwiches shy of a picnic. These are the sort of people that can never grasp why they were sent home from work or fired for showing their support for an issue by wearing inappropriate clothing or tattoos.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Damn, we should have had a Fathers Day Anniversary thread. LOL. Or, we could have just revived the one from last year.
                Hands down still the funniest thread that site ever had.

How is CAPT CAPLOCK'S fight with AIDS going these days?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

And let's not forget that this thread began with the usual suspects whining about how the site is run and who is moderating it. One guy offered a particularly funny line about how everyone is a mod at Rothfans, and the next thing you know, the cavalry is in full charge.

There it is. In a nutshell, so to speak.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

How is CAPT CAPLOCK'S fight with AIDS going these days?
                    I generally don't read his posts. But, I think he retracted the AIDS thing a while back.

Now he is teasing the ladies with pics of himself in our "eye candy" thread. LOL.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Still?

Brought up because War came into the thread?
                      War didnt bring it up though...did he??

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Try this one, as well.

ky col. harland sanders

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

You left the asylum a few days too soon....

I can handle the "Doctor" just fine, and always did. It was Maxi Pad everyone was sick of.

And who the fuck is talking about actual bannings? It was his constant threat with his itchy finger that got old.

And it wasnt over spam, racist comments, dick shots, or any other REAL banning offenses..

It was simply because he didnt like other posters getting the laughs and attention.

Doesnt matter.

We're happy here.

You and The Brady Bunch are happy there.

That was quite some time ago, lounge...and it was never "constant". I think Max used that actual phrase once. He could give a shit who got laughs or attention, he was tring to nip some shit in the bud and he went a bit over the top with that one comment. He admitted it...LONG AGO.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Now he is teasing the ladies with pics of himself in our "eye candy" thread. LOL.
                            YR directed me to that pic, and like a dummy I clicked on it...

Eye candy? More like Eyesore....
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

How would you know? You read my PM inbox?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                                YR directed me to that pic, and like a dummy I clicked on it...

Eye candy? More like Eyesore....
                                My eyes are still bleeding.

I think he was trying to be funny.

Wasn't he?

Comment

Working...