X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

About as convincing as OJ Simpson...

Keep dreaming Gunt, it'll never happen...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Your whole post was grate, but let me isolate these two sentences.

Originally posted by SparkieD
      and we ain't scared of any of you big bad men.
      And a good thing too, 'cuz big bad men are just like big bad wolves. We have big ears to better listen to what you grrrls have to say, big eyes to better appreciate the Army wimmen's beauty, plus we'll eat you. Again and again.

Better than an enchanted prince anyday, eh?

Originally posted by SparkieD
      I think a lot of the girls here are definitely mod-worthy.
      Most of them, in fact. Let's mod them!

I sometimes like to let women dominate, have their way, and force me to do nasty things for as long as they want, so I really think it'd be very good to the whole site, if there were ONLY women modding.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Maybe not such a good idea. Woman are a bit too emotional and temperamental to be mods. Besides, most of the mods here are all right - pretty much let you say what you want along as it's on subject (or close to it) and one of the reasons I come here is because this is one of the lowest spam-ridden boards out there.
        Not necessarily true... we had several great female Mods at DDLR.com.

More often than not they were the voice of reason on the board than several of the alleged males, who were too emotional/tempermental throwing PMS/Hissy fits frequently...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Let's not get carried away, modding isn't "rocket surgery", as someone once said...

Especially right now, without any VH album in the works, nor a tour...

That said, if/when Sarge wants to include females as mods, I'm all for it...

Under the assumption that they pass the initiation, that is....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            Maybe not such a good idea. Woman are a bit too emotional and temperamental to be mods. Besides, most of the mods here are all right - pretty much let you say what you want along as it's on subject (or close to it) and one of the reasons I come here is because this is one of the lowest spam-ridden boards out there.
            While this may seem to be an unarguable truth at first, one has to remember that even though women ARE temperamental, and in the outside world naturally nore prone to emotional behaviour, in the internet things work very differently.

You see, a lot of men (if not most) suffer from the "small dick syndrome", and most of the stupid, irrational behaviour frm men, stems from there. The need to prove they're strong by bullying others, carrying big guns, buying a too expensive sports car when they can hardly afford it, are all to compensate shortcomings. Maybe to compensate speedycomings, who knows?

Anyway, while the above examples are true in the outside world, here in the internet is where things get a bit - well, even more - out of control. Behind a monitor, and allowing for some anonimity, every "smalldick" in the outside world will be enhanced 10,000 times here. Hence the COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL behaviour of most people in the internet. Once again, compensating for shortcomings, but without any reasonable restriction, making complete arses of themselves and acting a million times worse than the most emotional, irrational woman with the worst case of PMS in the history of humankind.

The behaviour of women, in general, will not be very different in the internet or the outside world. If she's stupid, you can spot that a mile away, in either world. Crazy, the same. Intelligent, ditto. Funny, repetitis repetitiae. PMS? Most definitely. The only thing most of them lie about, when they do is her looks. Age, they do it anyway.

So yeah, we're safer with women than with men when it comes to modding.

Online, men are the emotional, irrational little bitches. Women are in complete cun, I mean, control.

Watch how many men will throw completely stupid and irrational comments at this post, rather than accept the truth. Then again, this forum is very different from the rest of the internet - that's why I only post here - so I may be wrong on this last paragraph.

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Let's not get carried away, modding isn't "rocket surgery", as someone once said...

By posting Their Topless Photos?
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Strung
                Groupie
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by zahzoo
                alleged males, who were too emotional/tempermental throwing pms/hissy fits frequentl

lmao!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  More often than not they were the voice of reason on the board than several of the alleged males, who were too emotional/tempermental throwing PMS/Hissy fits frequently...
                  Say that to my face ZahZoo!

lol!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dan
                    By posting Their Topless Photos?
                    At a minimum....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Strung
                      Groupie
                      • Aug 2004

After further review let me the first to say it.....

This thread is GAY!

Comment

• Dolemite!
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

This place needs less mods not more. But I'm in favour of having the right sort of mods. Even without them you already have do gooder forum police types jumping on every "negative" post. The thanks for this useful post feature has led to a whole new level of ass kissing and Top Gun-esque ass slapping among the clique. This is just commentary, I'm not asking for hope or change. The connotation of change as being something desirable has been devalued after all.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Bung
                          After further review let me the first to say it.....

This thread is GAY!
                          Why, does the word "female" in a thread title offend you?

See sig. below, be a good bitch and follow instructions...
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Ah yes, I forgot about the full frontal naked pics clause.
                            (Just for the bat cave crew of course !)

Hey gotta have some perks here !!
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                              Say that to my face ZahZoo!

lol!
                              Anytime... I'll even buy the 1st 3 rounds of drinks too!!

You had good cause for the one meltdown I remember... stickin up for your buddy. Can't fault that with all the fair weather friends around.

I was referring to Full Bug, SFG, Von and his red-headed step sister Hambon4life...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                                Ah yes, I forgot about the full frontal naked pics clause.
                                (Just for the bat cave crew of course !)

Hey gotta have some perks here !!
                                You don't share, I jihad your ass!

You don't have to share with the entire site, fuck the others.

Just PM 'em to me, and we'll have a couple a beers next time I'm Down Under with you Bruces & Sheilas, and we'll discuss who has the biggest, firmest, roundest pair of lips of the Army.

Ladies, hi-res photos only, please. Full frontal, side & backside. Face photos optional, but encouraged (I'm such a prick. Wonder how many groans that face optional remark'll get me).

Comment

Working...