X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atomicpunk5151
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
    I got real burned out on collecting bootlegs. A few months ago I tried logging into dime after a long hiatus and they must have deleted my name due to inactivity... oh well.

I'm thinking that when the kids get back in school I might go through my collection and start getting rid of a lot of the stuff I know I'll never watch. I have 2 huge rubbermaid containers filled with spindles and spindles of cdr's and dvd's. It was fun at the time and it kept me out of trouble, but now... bleh, whatever!
    I guess I am not the only one with the big rubbermaid container in the garage. I did bring in a binder or 2 of dvds.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by katie
      My family know what cato is.
      Impossible. Even Cato's family do not know what he is.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by atomicpunk5151
        After DDLR.com went dead he just left all the Vh fourms. I am sure a few people here still talk to him once in a while off line.
        Impossible. Even Vhlinks do not know where he is.

Comment

• OldNo.7
          Groupie
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by atomicpunk5151
          After DDLR.com went dead he just left all the Vh fourms. I am sure a few people here still talk to him once in a while off line.
          He would never sink so low as to post here or at the links. I guess he just said fuck it. Cant say I blame him.

Comment

Working...