X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

'Tis not a lecturing tone. I always post (and talk) like that when I'm serious. As for drunken, on any other day, you could've been right. And if it's a rant, well, so be it, if you so proclaim it.

I particularly enjoy your employment of the term "noob", and I can only assume you're doing so because of my member number/join date. Which is kinda funny, as I'm but 59 numbers above, and "joined" but a month after you.

Also, don't people often use "noob" or "I'm from ______, so I'm better than you" when they are severly lacking in wit?

I notice your drive against Loung is going very well, by the way.

Oh, one more thing. Were you trying to be funny/witty with your post?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Dolemite!
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      I demand your Articles of Lameness be ordered ascending or descending!
      Looks like the Lameness-ness of the list has caused the database to crash, so no can do at the moment.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
        I particularly enjoy your employment of the term "noob", and I can only assume you're doing so because of my member number/join date. Which is kinda funny, as I'm but 59 numbers above, and "joined" but a month after you.
        Kudos for not telling him the full story.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Dolemite!
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
          'Tis not a lecturing tone. I always post (and talk) like that when I'm serious. As for drunken, on any other day, you could've been right. And if it's a rant, well, so be it, if you so proclaim it.

Also, don't people often use "noob" or "I'm from ______, so I'm better than you" when they are severly lacking in wit?

I notice your drive against Loung is going very well, by the way.

Oh, one more thing. Were you trying to be funny/witty with your post?

You're a noob by nature too.

Were you trying to appear clever with your post?

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Kudos for not telling him the full story.
            I'm sorry, my good Shark, I can't grasp the full meaning of your post?...

You are authorized to PM me, if you're somehow reluctant to make it more clear in the public view.

And you will forgive me for taking so serious a tone with you, but rest assured 'tis a completely different case from master Andy, over there.

You see, I'm scared shitless of lawyers. So I try to avoid double-entendres and possible misunderstandings that may be used against me at a later time, in addition of utilizing a most neutral tone of speech, just in case.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!
              You're a noob by nature too.

Were you trying to appear clever with your post?
              Not really, no. I have no need to "appear" clever to anyone. Certainly not you. I was merely enquiring as to the motivations behind this thread.

By the by, are the rumours of 13 year old boys true? I'm not implying anything. It's just that so many people use it against you, one can't help but wonder.

Merely a polite question, no need to be insulted by it.

And in that note, is "noob" a bad thing? If so, why? Again, I'm merely curious. Enlighten me, if you will.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

This thread was a bit of fun.

There was a mention of teenaged girls as part of a discussion where I said all heterosexual men do obviously have an interest in them. Now a couple of supposedly gay tolerant people tried to make it a worse insult by bringing in the subject of "boys."

Noob is my one of my all time favourite insults.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

And some further info about me and this topic if you think you'll find it helpful.

I've taken alot of lip, just to be what I am. You think it's tough, bein' a kid, well try bein' a man sometime. Everybody wants a little piece or they try to shoot you down. Well I just tell 'em, sit on this, and spin around.

Yeah! Whoo!

It ain't easy, speakin' out, some people take it to heart. And if you ain't standin' on top of the rock, they'll try and tear you apart. Me, I look for the hard way. I own the game you fear, and it got me in alot of trouble. But, it also got me here.

Standin' on top, top of the rock. Yeah, and I ain't comin' down,baby.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And some further info about me and this topic if you think you'll find it helpful.

I've taken alot of lip, just to be what I am. You think it's tough, fuckin' a kid, well try bein' a pedobear sometime. Everybody wants a little piece or they try to shoot you down. Well I just tell those 12 year olds, sit on this, and spin around.
                    You're one sick child molesting bastard, pedobear.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dolemite!
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009

You're hilarious when you go on a moral rant.

So you've managed to condemn consensual sex with young teens but you've voted in the bombing of real children who are in the 1-10 bracket, including babies. Thanks for that dose of typical American morality.

You're proof that it's not just women, but that men can also be emotional, hysterical idiots.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

Oh I see, you edited my post too with the 12 year old bit. I honestly question just how much of this is part of your real fantasies. Repression does strange things to people, always. Ask the church.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You're hilarious when you go on a moral rant.

So you've managed to condemn consensual sex with young teens but you've voted in the bombing of real children who are in the 1-10 bracket, including babies. Thanks for that dose of typical American morality.
                          I never voted for any such thing, you dumbass kiddie diddler.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dolemite!
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                            I never voted for any such thing, you dumbass kiddie diddler.
                            Ah shut up, Obama supporter.

And stop jerking off to Sesame Street.

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

Oh I see, you edited my post too with the 12 year old bit. I honestly question just how much of this is part of your real fantasies. Repression does strange things to people, always. Ask the church.
                              Yea, it does. And being a predatory is a good example of being a oppressor. You stupid fuck.
                              You should address those "repressed memories" that are causing your wacko ways.
                              Last edited by standin; 08-03-2009, 11:28 PM.
                              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You really should go into the priesthood. Yeah, they usually insist on practicing Catholics and not Hindus, but at least you already meet their other main qualification.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...