Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abuse of Power

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Abuse of Power

What's with the changing of thread titles by the Mods? WTF? And then you have to accuse the guy of pedophilia?? Do you have proof? Because you don't agree with the subject matter? come on Nick. this is an abuse of power. where's your integrity?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Doleshite alias?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hardly. the guy has acted gay a few times: I know he likes A-Ha, Big Country, Pet Shop Boys, etc. If he did show any pedophiliac tendencies here, then I'm at fault, because I don't browse this entire fucking site 24/7.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Newsflash: You don't have to...he mentions it every 3rd post....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Andy/Andrea/Dolemite is an admitted pedophile. He brags about it, and tries to justify it by calling all of us "pedophiles" too (i.e. "if you ever looked at a teenage girl for more than 5 seconds, you're just as guilty as I am" or "You own a Rolling Stones album and Bill Wyman fucked a 13 year old, so that makes you a pedophile!!")

And I don't think Mushroom is a pedobear alias. But he's definitely an alias. This post reaks of Busheep Deja Vu
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    And I don't think Mushroom is a pedobear alias. But he's definitely an alias. This post reaks of Busheep Deja Vu
    I'll take your post with a grain of salt. BTW, Ford is an alias too. you should post your photo and your real name

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Kinda like a game of where's waldo and who has waldo tainted rather perverted creepy , sick, demented and well truth be told virus laden drab time.

Hi guys check out my new song it's uploaded here.
    www.malcontent .com
    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    I'll take your post with a grain of salt. BTW, Ford is an alias too. you should post your photo and your real name
    Whatever consistent name usage and standing behinds one AKAs is not the same as name changes to leave behind debt of ownage.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So, mushroom, why did you select the age of 9 years old as your age. That is not your age. Are you testing the waters for liability?

That is a known redflag. claiming to be a kid then acting poorly or inappropriately or saying be easy on me, I am just a kid....

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by standin View Post
    So, mushroom, why did you select the age of 9 years old as your age. That is not your age. Are you testing the waters for liability?

That is a known redflag. claiming to be a kid then acting poorly or inappropriately or saying be easy on me, I am just a kid....
    there I fixed it! now I'm ready to litigate

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hardly. the guy has acted gay a few times: I know he likes A-Ha, Big Country, Pet Shop Boys, etc. If he did show any pedophiliac tendencies here, then I'm at fault, because I don't browse this entire fucking site 24/7.
    Then do your research before talking smack, Douchroom. And get fucked...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW, nice proxy, asshole...

216.203.59.252 - Google Search

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Nickhead doesn't like disagreements, he takes that as a direct challenge to his manliness or whatever. It's something I've seen a lot in managers and internet mods. The worst of the name calling and trolling (free of sensible counter arguments) has come from the mods here, and they have the gall to call others unintelligent.

I'm not an admitted anything. I have stated my range of age that I personally I care for, which is around 14 and up, up being what I mostly focus on. I have also said that I don't believe in an age of consent because apparently both throughout history and in the present you are going to have people who are attracted to people of all ages. If it's consensual, it should be ok, simple. But idiots whether it's borderline rednecks like Ford and Hardrock 69 or rednecks like HYS and Warf don't know anything apart from knee jerk automaton like responses to anything. Not that I expect anything better from those stupid to think Obama brought change. Never have I condoned abuse; I am far more decent of a human being that most here put together.

Saying that men (but also women certainly) like teenage bodies is not news. It's just that people have a problem when called out on their political correctness, which is all that Ford's ideas about race and homosexuality is. Pure lip service. He has the mental and emotional maturity of a 14 year old girl. I know this is the wrong forum for rational debate, but sometimes I just find myself doing it, because that's what interests me. But most idiots here are incapable of it without their emotional programmed responses and it soon turns into a bash fest.

The article I posted on global warming said that it was from the Telegraph but control mod didn't like it anyway.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    BTW, nice proxy, asshole...
    Ohh God, my cover is blown! why are you such a dick? I asked you a question, without calling you a name, right? or are you too stuck up to address me because I don't have 10,000 posts?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite! View Post
    Nickhead doesn't like disagreements, he takes that as a direct challenge to his manliness or whatever. It's something I've seen a lot in managers and internet mods. The worst of the name calling and trolling (free of sensible counter arguments) has come from the mods here, and they have the gall to call others unintelligent.
    I don't like disagreements? Right dummy! That's why I've been posting in the Front Line, a political debate forum, all of this time. Silly me....

Actually, what I don't like are infantile, stupid and unfunny spam trolls that merely post shitty articles and make arguments they may or may not believe in order to start shit on their level, which in your case is pretty low and brings down the forum. Which is saying a lot, because there are a lot of weirdos that can really post silly shit there. Shit I mostly tolerate....

I'm not an admitted anything. I have stated my range of age that I personally I care for, which is around 14 and up, up being what I mostly focus on.
    So that mean you only slightly focus on twelve or thirteen year olds...

I have also said that I don't believe in an age of consent because apparently both throughout history and in the present you are going to have people who are attracted to people of all ages. If it's consensual, it should be ok, simple.
    Except it isn't always really consensual and I'm pretty sure you're an abusive creep that thinks he can more easily manipulate and control someone that is much younger than him. That's what it's all about, and studies show that sexual abuse in one of the largest factors leading to substance abuse, mental health issues, and even criminal behaviors...

But idiots whether it's borderline rednecks like Ford and Hardrock 69 or rednecks like HYS and Warf don't know anything apart from knee jerk automaton like responses to anything. Not that I expect anything better from those stupid to think Obama brought change. Never have I condoned abuse; I am far more decent of a human being that most here put together.
    You have condoned abuse, because your relationships (creepy to even think about) are all based on manipulation, power, and control. And most abusers don't condone abuse, they just express sentiments that the law shouldn't really apply to them because they don't really believe in it for whatever bullshit excuse they can pull off the internet...

Saying that men (but also women certainly) like teenage bodies is not news. It's just that people have a problem when called out on their political correctness, which is all that Ford's ideas about race and homosexuality is. Pure lip service. He has the mental and emotional maturity of a 14 year old girl. I know this is the wrong forum for rational debate, but sometimes I just find myself doing it, because that's what interests me. But most idiots here are incapable of it without their emotional programmed responses and it soon turns into a bash fest.

The article I posted on global warming said that it was from the Telegraph but control mod didn't like it anyway.
    LOL Most 14-year old girls are even really developed yet and look like kids to me. You live in a country where 16 (a little young, but understandable on some level) is the age of consent, but still feel the need to go younger. And you admit that 14 is your limit (sort of), which really means its probably closer to 11 or 12...

And the article you posted could have gone into one of a half a dozen recent ones and was started only to rekindled another flame-war based on your horseshit Googling...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ohh God, my cover is blown! why are you such a dick? I asked you a question, without calling you a name, right? or are you too stuck up to address me because I don't have 10,000 posts?
    No. I just think you're an obvious agenda asshole of troll, and I don't have to answer to you, fuckwit.

And yes, when you haven't posted on a board you've apparently just joined and start big threads out of ignorance, obviously you're the stupid dick...

But hey, if you really want to stump on behalf of a guy that admits he fucks 14-year olds (which probably means he goes younger, or would like too), what can I say?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-11-2009 at 05:39 PM.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The topics you start are mostly pointless and unuseful, yet you keep posting them. And speaking on being infantile that doesn't say much coming from you, especially when you don't have the basic intelligence to understand what 10 year olds could see about the conflicts. You post on the front line, sure. But then you close, move topics that aren't in line with your silly agendas all the time. Very democratic.

Consensual: You know shit what you're talking about and your only exposure to the subject is from typical liberal scare mongering sources who have driven and reinforced those ideas and the very same language you spout. What the selective sources you go through doesn't tell you is of the people that have had consensual sex at a young age (as I have) and have not only come out of it "unscarred" but spoke of it positively. There is extensive evidence of idiotic "do gooders" like you taking them, shaking them around and asking "How bad was it, omg what did they do to you?!" In other words, people with a prudish, misguided sense of moral goodness, choosing to represent people who have experiences that they lack themselves. I know it might not register but I am talking about liberal types in general, because this sickness is in everything they do.

Most 14 year olds do look young, but there are developed ones too that look a lot older. Even if they don't that doesn't mean the biological attraction isn't there. It's simple really, what was ok a few short decades and existed for thousands of years priorly hasn't magically disappeared. Certainly not when there are countries that have set 14 for age of consent. The difference is in the culture, where not only are people less prudish but also one where they recognize that kids have people rights too including sexual rights.
    Last edited by Dolemite!; 08-11-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thumbs down Ban this fucking kiddie diddler!

I'm not an admitted anything. I have stated my range of age that I personally I care for, which is around 14 and up, up being what I mostly focus on. I have also said that I don't believe in an age of consent ...
    If my daughter was 14 and you so much as looked at her twice I WOULD FUCKING KILL YOU!!! You fucking diddling piece of SHIT!!!

The Army has no place for like you.

Someone ban this Pedophile Asspipe fer fuck sakes!!!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The topics you start are mostly pointless and unuseful, yet you keep posting them. And speaking on being infantile that doesn't say much coming from you, especially when you don't have the basic intelligence to understand what 10 year olds could see about the conflicts. You post on the front line, sure. But then you close, move topics that aren't in line with your silly agendas all the time. Very democratic.

Consensual: You know shit what you're talking about and your only exposure to the subject is from typical liberal scare mongering sources who have driven and reinforced those ideas and the very same language you spout. What the selective sources you go through doesn't tell you is of the people that have had consensual sex at a young age (as I have) and have not only come out of it "unscarred" but spoke of it positively. There is extensive evidence of idiotic "do gooders" like you taking them, shaking them around and asking "How bad was it, omg what did they do to you?!" In other words, people with a prudish, misguided sense of moral goodness, choosing to represent people who have experiences that they lack themselves. I know it might not register but I am talking about liberal types in general, because this sickness is in everything they do.

Most 14 year olds do look young, but there are developed ones too that look a lot older. Even if they don't that doesn't mean the biological attraction isn't there. It's simple really, what was ok a few short decades and existed for thousands of years priorly hasn't magically disappeared. Certainly not when there are countries that have set 14 for age of consent. The difference is in the culture, where not only are people less prudish but also one where they recognize that kids have people rights too including sexual rights.
    The Pedopoints®, but Trolimite...

So, if you wanted to fuck a seven year old, you would think it okay as long as she didn't say no and you were attracted too her?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-11-2009 at 06:09 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A video interview is used as insurance, as the preisthood leadership can claim anything and force a returned child to claim abuse at the hands of the rescuers. C.C. was my first semi successful runaway. My partners had a lousy camera, but at age 15 with a 6th grade education this girl was way to young to marry. We believe she had been groomed to marry Warren himself!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondjimi View Post
    If my daughter was 14 and you so much as looked at her twice I WOULD FUCKING KILL YOU!!! You fucking diddling piece of SHIT!!!

The Army has no place for like you.

Thanks, Bubba.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It should be noted that JW's has changed their policies and now they do report abuse.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No. I just think you're an obvious agenda asshole of troll, and I don't have to answer to you, fuckwit.

And yes, when you haven't posted on a board you've apparently just joined and start big threads out of ignorance, obviously you're the stupid dick...
    I'm glad you're proud of what you have accomplished in cyberspace

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm glad you're proud of what you have accomplished in cyberspace
    Well, I hope you're less of a fail in real life...

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondjimi View Post
    He will just come back as an alias. The guy posts from an internet proxy, most likely because he has been repeatedly banned elsewhere. He obviously has no life and feeds off whatever attention he can get.

The only thing that *might* work is to ignore him. But what fun is that, eh?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It takes a lot less time to ban than to open a new account.

Someone should ban these 2 aliases and then take it from there...

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    You've been around more than enough time to know that the opposite is true here...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    He will just come back as an alias. The guy posts from an internet proxy, most likely because he has been repeatedly banned elsewhere. He obviously has no life and feeds off whatever attention he can get.

But for all that I'm the one who manages to get attention from people following me around the board, I don't ever go looking for attention. The things I say have a slight bit of originality and I know how to make a point, which is bound to attract attention. The only way you look for attention is when you get on the bandwagon and get a couple of pats on the back from other bandwagon attention seekers. Speak of having no life.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not sure what's more nauseating here...that Pedomite/Doleshite/winner of the 'thin the herd' award has straight up admitted he's into little girls, or reading his pathetic attempts at rationalizing it.

Kid-diddling sicko.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks for posting. With that and the addition of some other of the mod posts, this thread now reads like a who's who of retardom.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Try posting through a 'banned' proxy service though. I know it's tough, I've done it here.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...I don't ever go looking for attention.....

...Speak of having no life.
    I suppose that yours has a good deal of logging on the internet and either pretending to be 14 years old or actually being 14 years old and pretending to be 30-ish...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-11-2009 at 07:55 PM.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck it. Just keep banning him...

The Army should have a Hall of Shame forum for shitbags like this Doletroll cunt. But then I digress here...that would only be giving them what they want...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I suppose that yours has a good deal of logging on the internet and either pretending to be 14 years old or actually being 14 years old and pretending to be 30-ish...
    Beats being an insecure mod that has to resort to both trolling and bullying tactics to shut people up.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

Someone should ban these 2 aliases and then take it from there...
    I'm no pedophile, and I'm no alias, this is my fucking name! :tongue0011:

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What's with the changing of thread titles by the Mods? WTF? And then you have to accuse the guy of pedophilia?? Do you have proof? Because you don't agree with the subject matter? come on Nick. this is an abuse of power. where's your integrity?
    If you do not agree with the mods actions, and this is a problem why are you staying here??

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Beats being an insecure mod that has to resort to both trolling and bullying tactics to shut people up.
    And if you find all this despicable, why are you still wasting your time here?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's good for a laugh.

Thread Information