X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Forum colours.

Why do we have to put up with this bland, general shit? How hard can it be to change the fucking forum colours to resemble the old Army?

Will you fuckers stop with your drunken rants all over the boreds and get your lazy arses to do some WORK for a change?

This is serious business. WE DEMAND A PROPER FORUM!

Hop to it.

Cheers! :bottle:
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Sarge is still working with the designer for the forum changes...

Patience, patience....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Okay, but until then, can't you just PLEASE change the colurs? I mean, if it's possible to do in your profile, it MUST be possible to do in the geenral forum.

Just a quick colour change to keep us over until that newfangled design comes along. Hell, I'll do it, if you let me.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
        Why do we have to put up with this bland, general shit? :
        wtf?

Put up with?

There's a whole internets full of colorful websites out there.

pick one.

jesus. put up with.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Sush. I'm not here for the pretty colours. I'm here because of fuckers like you.

Now scram along, sonny. If you ain't part of the solution, you're just pissing on the cheerios.

Seriously, despite the over-dramatic original post, I'm not arseking all that much, am I?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

F this thred

colors?

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Let the user CP be your friend... http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/profile.php?do=customize

If that don't work for ya... upgrade your graphics card and monitor to a type that uses separate RGB connectors. Then your can customize on the fly by swapping Blue with Red and so on... Can't afford it? Get a pair of wire cutters and start swapping connections inside your monitor cable until you get the right combo.

3rd option Hallucinagenics[sp?]...

I suspect though based on recent discussions in certain threads... you're hoping for more of a standard rainbow scheme to coordinate with your lifestyle choices...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

I just remember typing in the url and getting we'll be back shortly for months.....

I didnt care if the site came back in day-glo orange with teal polka dots.

color scheme?

Option # 4 Box of crayola permanent markers all over your screen.

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  I just remember typing in the url and getting we'll be back shortly for months.....

color scheme?

C'auze choo gaught no stly, BABY!!

J/K

NO COLORS.......... MF!!! Leave them at the door this is -Holy Ground-.:tongue0011:

I am waiting for the new board I know it costs and takes time.

I have heard rumors that it will have originality, the custom -thing- that made the RA, the finest board to post at and interesting to navigate around.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

When I was a kid, some genius came up with a piece of plastic you'd stick over your black and white tv screen in order to see images in color. The bottom was green (for grass) and the top was (naturally) blue for the sky. For some reason, it didn't work.

A couple years later, the same concept was used with the idea of selling them to kids so they could draw on the tv screen during the Winky Dink Show. Of course, some of the slower children in my neighborhood simply wrote all over the tv screen, much to the less than spectacular delight of their parents.

So, following this line of thought, one could wrap the monitor with Saran Wrap and then using colored pens, one could make the site look like anything imaginable!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

What's wrong with that guys eyes? They are all puffy and almost closed. Like he has been crying or has real bad allergies.

He is kinda scary looking.
                      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
                        What's wrong with that guys eyes? They are all puffy and almost closed. Like he has been crying or has real bad allergies.

He is kinda scary looking.
                        He permanently morphed into that look once he realized he had a Dinky Winky...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Let the user CP be your friend... http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/profile.php?do=customize

If that don't work for ya... upgrade your graphics card and monitor to a type that uses separate RGB connectors. Then your can customize on the fly by swapping Blue with Red and so on... Can't afford it? Get a pair of wire cutters and start swapping connections inside your monitor cable until you get the right combo.

3rd option Hallucinagenics[sp?]...

I suspect though based on recent discussions in certain threads... you're hoping for more of a standard rainbow scheme to coordinate with your lifestyle choices...
                          Hallucinogenics.

I suspect based on your insisting that I have peculiar lifestyle choices that it might be more of a hope than a suspicion on your part.

Forget it Zahzoo. Go talk to a tree, or sumthin'. But you ain't gettin' nowhere with me. I ain't swingin' that way.

Why don't you ask Elvis? He used to be an altar boy, ya know? Has experience in that field. And you two seem to get along so well...

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

That's because you're a fucking addict. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, mind you. I'm kinda hooked on the Army meself.

color scheme?

I ain't blonde, motherfucker...

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              When I was a kid, some genius came up with a piece of plastic you'd stick over your black and white tv screen in order to see images in color. The bottom was green (for grass) and the top was (naturally) blue for the sky. For some reason, it didn't work.

A couple years later, the same concept was used with the idea of selling them to kids so they could draw on the tv screen during the Winky Dink Show. Of course, some of the slower children in my neighborhood simply wrote all over the tv screen, much to the less than spectacular delight of their parents.

So, following this line of thought, one could wrap the monitor with Saran Wrap and then using colored pens, one could make the site look like anything imaginable!
                              The Magnavox Odyssey had something like that. A plastic overlay that you could put over your TV screen, so that instead obf playing black & white, you'd play colour.

Here's some shots:

PONG-Story : ODYEMU - The Magnavox Odyssey emulator

Kewl, huh?

Comment

Working...