Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Glad I found this . . .

Hi Everyone--

I guess I am an old-new DLR/VH fan. I have been a fan for a long time (late 70's I think) but didn't realize how BIG a fan until recently, listening to Classic Rewind on XM and wishing they would cut out the Phil Collins and play more Van Halen . . .at any rate, glad I found this and glad to see all ages present. Look forward to finding more info and hearing from everyone

Hi mazanec1 Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Welcome private!
      Check out one of Dave's doodles here then drop and give us 20!

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Hi! Watch the rifraf!
          To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Welcome !

May you roll with the punches and get to whats real !
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
              X