• kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
    GARbage... pwn3d again...

Well done Kwame!
    By a fucking drummer
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

I will post pics of the last neck EVH had on the original Franky body, which one: the last one seen in public before it was sold: circa 1982.

That was an Ibanez neck, Ellsworth didn't make maple-fingerboarded maple necks. He didn't have to because he rear-loaded the trussrod in with the walnut cap over it and if you keep being an asshole on the issue by misquoting me and misowning me I won't share the only photos I've offered to this point.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

- sorry, "skunk-stripe" trussrod.. in Idiotspeak, before you misquote me even further on the meaning of that!

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Back up your words know-it-all!

So you're saying Eddie sold the guitar in 1982? Link please!

So now you're saying the last neck before he sold it but you posted this.......
          Originally Posted by GAR
          The original neck fit perfect as it was an Ibanez "CBS" headstock, of which I have out from storage
          Don't need to misquote you, Clay.......you can't even quote yourself correctly. Hard to keep all those lies straight?

You'd never post a pic anyways because you don't have any,:tongue0011:
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            I will post pics of the last neck EVH had on the original Franky body, which one: the last one seen in public before it was sold: circa 1982.
            Imaginary neck, or real neck? Hey is this an actual imaginary post???

Originally posted by GAR
            and if you keep being an asshole on the issue by misquoting me and misowning me I won't share the only photos I've offered to this point.
            First of all you need to own a camera, and secondly, you need a computer...
            Two items we're sure you don't own!
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Have it your way, dick!

You're back on Ignore User, and I'm off the hook to share any pics.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                Back up your words know-it-all!
                Mid 70s Ibz necks are dupes of CBS Fenders, and some are actually better than the real ones of the era. They fit a stock Strat neck pocket perfectly with no gaps.

You want links - you're a web addict! Get the fuck out and have a life, meet some people, enjoy some real people conversation.

Not everything I'm gonna say is verifiable via the web because I'm first-person in many cases speaking from what I've seen and done, and who I've known and met. I suggest if you want to, the ultimate verification is meeting and knowing these people.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  Have it your way, dick!

Ahahahahaaaa!!!
                  GAR, do you realise that you repeatedly assfuck yourself in every post you make?!
                  Last edited by Diamondjimi; 09-03-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
                    Mid 70s Ibz necks are dupes of CBS Fenders, and some are actually better than the real ones of the era. They fit a stock Strat neck pocket perfectly with no gaps.
                    We're talking Eddie's necks not yours......of course you say you own his, right?

You want links - you're a web addict! Get the fuck out and have a life, meet some people, enjoy some real people conversation.
                    Aw, what's wrong little fella the constant owning getting to ya?

Not everything I'm gonna say is verifiable via the web because I'm first-person in many cases speaking from what I've seen and done, and who I've known and met. I suggest if you want to, the ultimate verification is meeting and knowing these people.
                    ************Troll Translation****************

In other words I can't back up shit because it's all made up.

On a side note, no one here believed you would post any pics so the bar was set incredibly low........kinda like what you're parents expected from you

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Do you realize you spent $450 on wall art which is only half-recoverable, *if* you list it on eBay?

no no, don't do that. Use "kijiji.com" - ELVH Inc don't give a shit about an auction site with 5,000 registered members. You won't get shut down.

/ignoremode..

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
                        Have it your way, dick!

Quick clarification, Clay......is that real ignore or imaginary ignore

We know you get the two confused, little fella

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR-bitch
                          Do you realize you spent $450 on wall art which is only half-recoverable, *if* you list it on eBay?
                          Why the fuck would I make it and turn around and sell it? I built this fucker for ME, you worthless Bloodfart!

no no, don't do that. Use "kijiji.com" - ELVH Inc don't give a shit about an auction site with 5,000 registered members. You won't get shut down.
                          Sometimes I feel like I'm holding GAR by his hair and he's swingin at me, and I'm eatin a sandwich!

/ignoremode..
                          Translation: I say you're on "Ignore" and then I'll reply to your post's!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                            Quick clarification, Clay......is that real ignore or imaginary ignore

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

First off, you're completely talking out of your ass with the Mick Mars thing.

Originally posted by GAR
                              Have it your way, dick!

Like you were really gonna post anything anyway...as always, you fail.

Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Hey I told what would happen if he kept on with the insults before I got home..

Sounds like you were really looking forward to me sharing even a little something!

Comment

Working...