• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indeedido
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    That's post-5150, isn't it?
    1984 the beak came off, hockey stick went on. Franklin had 3 necks that year.

Last edited by indeedido; 09-04-2009, 03:26 PM.
    This space for rent.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR

You want links - you're a web addict! Get the fuck out and have a life, meet some people, enjoy some real people conversation.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

GAR= Looooooooser!

Originally posted by Allah-aka-GAR
        Diamondjimi, your Gramma upstairs needs her medications and you did not drive into town to Walgreens.

You are accursed and below those who put roof between the sky and you.

In 15 days hence you shall begotten up thee from her house to chew of the grassy knoll, looking for a job and entering the workforce for real this time.

So say me, the Big Guy you know.. Allah, lotsa people worry about the shit I say so you better listen real good on that one!
        Nice try GARbage..

Last edited by Diamondjimi; 09-04-2009, 07:03 PM.
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          No shit, Jay! He fucking spams every thread he too, so you get 15 bullshit posts you have to wade through just to get to the normal posts. Throw in the fact the little fella has what, 5 aliases and it makes you want to
          Pathetic , ain't it!?

Originally posted by indeedido
          Too bad, another build thread hijacked.

GAR: Roth Army Uber Troll...

Originally posted by thome
          He can't take away from DiamondJimi's Skills .............outstanding!

I am no judge of guitars, but DJ's looks better than any other home made tribute guitar I have seen.

Taking the time to record it with photos and share wiff da masses ..to cool...
          Thanks Thome!

Originally posted by GARbage
          The build is fine! But it's not worthy of the boast "25K, Fender can suck my dick" alright.. that's an invitation for a dessication right there!
          From what I've read, most of them are lame ducks...
          Your opinion means fuck all here... Go fuck yerself!

Originally posted by jhale667
          Indeedido's build was pretty damn cool also. But the point is, they made them themselves, in the same spirit that the original Frankie was built. I believe they are indeed worth the "Fender can suck it" boasts -certainly in the owners opinions (yours matters not). The $25 replica is for the same weenies that buy PRS Dragons and shit. Disposable income aplenty, but not necessarily real players. But it's far cooler, IMO to get the exact parts of your choice and do it yourself, just like EVH did originally.

So again, STFU.

So true ,well said Bro!

Cool timeline, cheers!

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            Indeedido's build was pretty damn cool also. But the point is, they made them themselves, in the same spirit that the original Frankie was built. I believe they are indeed worth the "Fender can suck it" boasts -certainly in the owners opinions (yours matters not).
            I disagree with this point entirely because Diamondjimi's spirit is one full of wrath and jealousy for Fender, so he took matters into his own hands and plagiarised the trademark.

Indeedido's is as you say though, I believe with his attention to the fucked-up Ibanez neck issue and his final assembly quality, I could pick his up and probably play right away without the extensive adjustment DJ's requires. Indeedido maintains an understanding that only comes from building and setting up lots of guitars and I like that he shares.

I do not care if DJ shares, his purpose was for approval. He should get counseling for this behaviour because the approval of strangers over the internet without the accountability of actually knowing them, is worthless!

My commentary may be a mean-spirited deflection of DJ's criticisms of my "phantom collection" back in his face, but I like to think that having had Ed's guitars on the bench in front of my face at one time does qualify my opinion by at least the smallest degree.
            Last edited by GAR; 09-04-2009, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

What is depicted here as 1984 version 2 should actually be 5150-V.1.0

There are two different guitars here and I'm only talking about the one last seen in 1983, large Strat headstock.

People confuse this guitar with the HFT guitar, all the time. That's another guitar entirely which I am sure you'd agree.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                From what I've read, most of them are lame ducks...
                Your opinion means fuck all here...
                .. to you, meaning you can dish out the abusive opinions, but when someone raises factual objections that crumble your house of cards, you wanna cry about it?

Take your lumps fuckhead, and quit being a dick!

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Says the little fella who actually believes he had Eddie's guitar on his work bench
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                    Says the little fella who actually believes he had Eddie's guitar on his work bench
                    And tinks the real Frankie was retired and sold to Mick Mars!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      I disagree with this point entirely because Diamondjimi's spirit is one full of wrath and jealousy for Fender, so he took matters into his own hands and plagiarised the trademark.
                      Absolute horseshit ,right there...

Fenders price tag is the REAL crime here,Jizzypumper> I built the fuckin thing because I felt like it . I posted it to share, NOT for anyone's approval.

Originally posted by GAR
                      I do not care if DJ shares, his purpose was for approval. !
                      Bullshit!

Originally posted by GAR
                      He should get counseling for this behaviour because the approval of strangers over the internet without the accountability of actually knowing them, is worthless!
                      Nice try bitch!

Originally posted by GAR
                      My commentary may be a mean-spirited deflection of DJ's criticisms of my "phantom collection" back in his face, but I like to think that having had Ed's guitars on the bench in front of my face at one time does qualify my opinion by at least the smallest degree.
                      Looking at the cover of VH 1 does not qualify as on your bench. Hey stupid what's your password? I hear you have no problem sharing that!

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

I will say this for the little fella.......he has told so many lies;
                        1) Mick Mars
                        2) Working on Ed's guitar and so on
                        in one thread, that this has got to be a record.

You can smell the jealousy emanating from Clay from here and it just pisses the little bugger off that no one, and I mean no one listens to anything he says.

Like he's some kind of sage full of all this wisdom and everyone basically laughs at him.
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• indeedido
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          What is depicted here as 1984 version 2 should actually be 5150-V.1.0

There are two different guitars here and I'm only talking about the one last seen in 1983, large Strat headstock.

People confuse this guitar with the HFT guitar, all the time. That's another guitar entirely which I am sure you'd agree.
                          Not sure I follow. All three of those bodies are Frankie with different necks.

This is the Hot For Teacher guitar.

This is the Kramer Ad Replica Frankie.

Similar still, but all three of those I posted above are the same guitar
                          This space for rent.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Indeed....it's the old saying, if you argue with a fool bystanders can't tell the difference.

Using logic on Gar is useless. You are right and we know it but Gar........different reality altogether, man.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

GAyR = owned hammerhead.

Not sure I follow. All three of those bodies are Frankie with different necks.

This is the Hot For Teacher guitar.

This is the Kramer Ad Replica Frankie.

Similar still, but all three of those I posted above are the same guitar
                              And anyone with a functioning brain-stem, unlike GAyR, can see that, and knows the difference on sight.

So gee, GARgle, when DJ says he wants to build one similar to mine, is that also out of "wrath and jealousy", or is that description in reality only referring to your posts...
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Back on topic, so how does the replica play Jimi? Everything that has ever been said about Frankie is that it's totally crap to play.....any mods to make it playable for you?

Comment

Working...