Diamondjimi's Frankenstein Replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
    I'm still waiting for Lounge to post some pics. of his Wolfie replica!
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
      Watchout! Gar will be posting here pretty soon.....
      I see doing these stripejob strats with so much detail for authenticity with about as much enthusiasm as I would for someone mounting a finished puzzle on the wall, but in your case you got a few pieces missing. But your ma's probably been telling you that for years I know.

Really though, I would critique your choice in a project like this over the parts themselves. I would say this forums' more about building the better playing guitar than one that looks like a stars' guitar though I'm confident I'd be corrected that a DLR board is just the place for such a build.

Nice wall art I guess.. don't defend that it's a musical instrument to me though.

Comment

I would say this forums all about people that are based in real life, and trying to build/play REAL things, not for bullshit coward half ass critics that claim to know/own everything under the sun, but can't substantiate even a shred of what they say/own.

You have NO credibility and there isn't one person on these boards (besides Suckvicky) that takes anything you post seriously. Give it up..

Oh, and I see they got rid of another of your babbling threads in the FL. They should do that with all your posts, too....
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Originally posted by GAR View Post
          I see doing these stripejob strats with so much detail for authenticity with about as much enthusiasm as I would for someone mounting a finished puzzle on the wall, but in your case you got a few pieces missing. But your ma's probably been telling you that for years I know.
          Nice try Bitch. You post from a FUCKING LIBRARY and can't back up a single claim you make.

Really though, I would critique your choice in a project like this over the parts themselves.
          Who the fuck asked ,or for that matter, has ever asked for your opinion,Limpdik?
          Critique my choice... Fuck you,Faggot features. You can keep on dreaming....

I would say this forums' more about building the better playing guitar than one that looks like a stars' guitar though I'm confident I'd be corrected that a DLR board is just the place for such a build.
          Yeah, you're actually correct in the fact that this is a proper type forum to post such a build. This replica that I built is far superior to anything you could imagine owning...

Nice wall art I guess.. don't defend that it's a musical instrument to me though.
          Wall art? Fuck yeah, it's a goddamn masterpiece!
          So you're saying it's not a musical instrument? Jaysus H Fuckstump, this guitar is based on a guitar that inspired a million players and was a shot heard around the fucking planet you fucking Shitstain.

Your jealousy reeks like a 50 ton block pig entrails, so fuck off and keep the fuck out this thread,Meatblower!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Poor little GAyR...

GAyR can barely contain his jealousy these days...

Must suck, schlepping to the library every day, logging on and finding yet another poster has owned you...

Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Critique my choice...
              First off, you're not a builder. The guy who sold you the sanded-down Squier neck and home-made body gouged up full of under-radiused edges and 3x24 belt-sander scars on the sides and 3/16" neck pocket gaps makes the actual "builder" more of a nightmare hack that pales Sarge's fracas with a builder look like a walk in the park.

Secondly price paid of $150.00 are you serious? For that pair - if I received firewood such as that, I'd return it and beg for my money back. I hope (kijiji was it? nver used it) you let us know who the builder of that body was so we can avoid the seller.

Thirdly, the proper term for your little hobby would be more "memorabilia assembler" not guitar builder. It is appreciable in its' representation for what it represents as the image of a famous axe, but will not play very famously at all.

Lastly, one tip about the selector switch is you bend the metal selector tab upwards so you can reach a selection between the strings: Ed has stated the switch doesn't work, but thats disinformation. Nothing Ed utilizes "doesn't work" unless its street cocaine, or a spouse.

In conclusion I give you a 2 out of 5, five being best: main demerits would be choice of neck, body woods (even I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at but it looks like Asian Elm like a Harbor Freight Tools pallet), the single coil cover plastic, destroying/disabling the 3way switch.. main plusses would be painstaken stripe correctness, and fully documenting this folly for all to see.

I just hope it doesn't have a "lake-effect" on people attempting a VH Franky project.

Comment

Do yourself a favor, STFU.

First off, you're not a builder.
                Nor are you. You're a library posting jackass who likes to think he knows his ass from a hole in the ground, but in reality would need a diagram from Wikipedia to tell the difference.

Your opinion's like your ass - it stinks, and no one is interested in it...especially since JizzyStool dumped you.
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

If I could give you more than a groan for that post GAR I would.
                  This space for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by IMAGINARY GUITAR OWNER View Post
                    First off, you're not a builder.
                    More than you ever will be.
                    I thought I told you to stay away from this thread,Cocksucker!

The guy who sold you the sanded-down Squier neck and home-made body gouged up full of under-radiused edges and 3x24 belt-sander scars on the sides and 3/16" neck pocket gaps makes the actual "builder" more of a nightmare hack that pales Sarge's fracas with a builder look like a walk in the park.
                    Sanded-down Squier neck ? God you're thick in the head. Yeah, Squire is famous for Birdseye Maple necks.. Sander scars? You're looking at heavy grain edge,Moron. Did Ed use filler to smooth that shit out? Fuck no!
                    Have you ever seen the real one up close? No! Have you actually evn looked at the neck pocket on the real one? NO!

Secondly price paid of $150.00 are you serious? For that pair - if I received firewood such as that, I'd return it and beg for my money back.
                    $150, yeah . About what you clear a week on Welfare. It a Birdseye Maple neck and an Alder body, you fucking Dumbass. Can't you fuckin read?

Thirdly, the proper term for your little hobby would be more "memorabilia assembler" not guitar builder. It is appreciable in its' representation for what it represents as the image of a famous axe, but will not play very famously at all.
                    Correction Sir Fuckwit, I never claimed to be a manufacturer. So lemme get this right... Someone who builds a house is not a builder because he never quarried the stone for the mortar or clearcut and milled the tree's into lumber for the framing or forged the nails to put it together???
                    You Bitch ,are a 5 star clueless shit for brains...

Lastly, one tip about the selector switch is you bend the metal selector tab upwards so you can reach a selection between the strings:
                    You actually believe the switch is fully functional on the original? Ahahahahahahahahha what a fuckin Dolt!!!!!!!
                    FAIL!

Ed has stated the switch doesn't work, but thats disinformation.
                    Ed is correct, and you FAIL again!

In conclusion I give you a 2 out of 5, five being best: main demerits would be choice of neck, body woods (even I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at but it looks like Asian Elm like a Harbor Freight Tools pallet), the single coil cover plastic, destroying/disabling the 3way switch.. main plusses would be painstaken stripe correctness, and fully documenting this folly for all to see.
                    In cuntclusion, you are a Charvette owning homeless Fuckstump posting from a public library or internet cafe`who's uneducated opinion means absolutely ZERO to anyone registered on this website. For those who agree with me here,I encourage you to "groan" this brainless shitstain into oblivion...

I just hope it doesn't have a "lake-effect" on people attempting a VH Franky project.
                    Whatever, Bitch!

And for anyone thinking about BUILDING one of these ,I'd be more than happy to share info on how I did it.

And I'll tell you again GARbage, stay the fuck away from this thread...

Comment

Okay, your invitation to critique was of your own volition. Now you're taking it back after the fact?

How many more times/How many more.. tah-haymes..
                      Owned/Owned/Owe-hoo-owned!
                      tada da da da da - dooooo!

OWNED.. YEAH~!![/IMG]

OWN away, NOW.. OWN all right,
                      OWN all right... OWN.. OWN..
                      Well they call me the OWNER,
                      - thats my nayme-MUH
                      They call me the OWNER,
                      - thats how I got my fame, YUHH

Aint no need to hide, DJ
                      Aint no need to run!
                      cause YOU PUT your SELF
                      - in the
                      - sights.. of my..........

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWNED~!!

Comment

Whats the old saying? Repeating stupid things doesn't make the point any more right??

Gargle's a shining example....
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Okay, your invitation to critique was of your own volition. Now you're taking it back after the fact?
                          No, Cumfart!
                          It's quite simple really, your opinion carries no water...

Comment

It's quite simple really, your opinion carries no water...
                            You know I always save my best commentary for the last.

In your case I'm enjoying this thread all too much as a bird picks off roadkill: a little snip here, I have your ear. A peck there, off with your hair. Chomp chomp on your rump-rump.. you know, until there's no meat left on the skeletal remains, exposing how thin your skills truly are here.

That is, if you truly are saying this assembly is equivalent to the $25K Fender?

Is that what you're saying? Because earlier in the thread somewhere, I don't have to look it up to quote /quote format like you do, but did you or did you not say you would rather have this guitar than the production one?

That is what your saying, correct me if I'm wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by indeedido View Post
                              If I could give you more than a groan for that post GAR I would.
                              I'd rather have one of yours than his, because at least you can identify a good neck and body to start with.

Kijiji? He gnawed that Stratlike formation off a Saga body blank with a sharpened butterknife and his pointy forehead.

Comment

The echelons of groans as described by GAyR...

I'd rather have one of yours than his, because at least you can identify a good neck and body to start with.
                                What now you're a parts snob, too?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...
                                X