Nobody @ DLRArmy likes "It's About Time"...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • General Hina
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Nobody @ DLRArmy likes "It's About Time"...

Like you were going to
    OR
    would ever admit to liking it.

Thank God for this song because if it weren't out you guys would have nothing to talk about.
    Why??
    Because Dave is doing absolutely nothing.

Every thread on this board is about Eddie, Sammy or current VH happenings.

How about if for one week we only talk about Dave.
    I predict there will be few threads posted.

Over and Out,
    General Hina
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Without Spam fans like you clogging it up around here, we could talk about Dave more.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"Nobody @ DLRArmy likes "It's About Time"...

And nobody @DLRArmy likes you.

Leave, pussy.
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• cwsmith17
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        Without Spam fans like you clogging it up around here, we could talk about Dave more.
        Not true. Almost every thread is connected to Sam in one way or the other. See for yourself.

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
          Head Fluffer
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
          Like you were going to
          OR

Thank God for this song because if it weren't out you guys would have nothing to talk about.
          Why??
          Because Dave is doing absolutely nothing.

Every thread on this board is about Eddie, Sammy or current VH happenings.

How about if for one week we only talk about Dave.
          I predict there will be few threads posted.

Over and Out,
          General Hina
          Very true.......you'd think this was the Hagar Army. He seems to get more attention here than Diamond Dave.
          Pope of The Church Of Almighty Sam, Rock God and LEADER of Van Halen!!!

Comment

• Lou

Yeah what do you expect? I'm fucking pissed that they're pulling this shit when we all know what the real reunion is.

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou
              Yeah what do you expect? I'm fucking pissed that they're pulling this shit when we all know what the real reunion is.
              Lou, I feel for ya. I'm serious. I'd go see VH and Dave in a heartbeat. The two cuts on BOV1 they did shredded my fuckin speakers. I didnt hesistate to check out the sam and dave show, but seeing Dave up there doing what basically amounted to VH covers didnt cut it. I wanted it to be more.....I wanted Dave to rock the friggin house....but I wanted the original VH most of all.

Yes, I do wish Dave would rejoin the best rock band on the planet....he belongs there.

But I'm not gonna pray for what wont happen.
              Pope of The Church Of Almighty Sam, Rock God and LEADER of Van Halen!!!

Comment

• Lou

That's fine if it won't happen but a Van Hagar reunion is stupid, pointless, and unacceptable. I sincerely would rather have nothing and not make this a bigger joke.

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                  Commando
                  • May 2004

Okay, lets talk about DLR. He is one of the greatest frontmen in the world. A true entertainer. And sorry, but he can sing. I find it funny how the sheeps say he can't sing, but with the exception of tribute bands, club acts that play cover tunes can't cover DLR era VH. He has a one of a kind voice. It is an absolute crime that he is not making music and touring with VH.

Comment

• Calderone
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

leave general hina alone
                    as usual he or she
                    IS WRONG !

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Re: Nobody @ DLRArmy likes "It's About Time"...

Originally posted by General Hina
                      Like you were going to
                      OR
                      Did I think I'd like it?? I knew I wouldnt. BUT Do I think that its a good song, or will it sell?? No, and its not. Hearing van hagar for the first time years ago, Did I like it? No. Did I think that it would sell? Sure, I could see that it had a market, and that a different fan base would like it.

But this time? Personal feelings about band members aside I really thought they'd do better than that. If this is the best ( or tipical of the other two) then nobody in their inner circle has the balls to tell them that song, in its present form sucks.

I think you know that this album is going to have very dismal sales. especially if the live tracks are sam. IMO I think they should have left Roth off of it all together because he's just being used as a sales tool for this tour. It would be Very interesting to see how well it sells on the strenth of hagar alone.....
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• lms
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

General, I wanted to like Its About Time-truly and no shit about that. But...I just can't. I don't remember reading your opinion of the song. Care to share?

I would like to talk about Dave again, but you are right-he is not giving us anything to talk about. He ought to go update his site. I was happy when it came back up...but that has long since worn off.

New topic. I orded the book Crazy From the Heat off E-bay and still haven't received it... What is on Page 80?
                        "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

..the last time dave did a wet fart it prob. sounded a kazillion times better than anything that spammy can warble out of his grate fat gob

Comment

• Hollywood Jesus
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Mar 2004

The soldiers here know what potential lies in the universe.

Sheep are satisfied with the gruel set before them.

Hollywood Jesus... "The first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions."
                            "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a B-52." - DLR=VH=
                            "Rejoice in the wife of your youth. May her breasts satisfy you always." Proverbs 5:18-19.

Comment

• lms
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2004

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to =20
                              the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."
                              "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."The turkey pecked at a
                              lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
                              "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

Working...