Thread: Just a theory i have!!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2014 @ 09:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Post Just a theory i have!!

Has anyone else here seen this way of looking at the whole situation. i find it very funny that Dave's web sight has been black for so many months and then when it get's up and running, it's nothing but pics of him and VH. Now this is where i find it a little strange, Dave's sight goes back on line about a month ago, just when VH announces a new tour and best of with Sammy. Now some of the pics on his sight has 25th anniversery, but some just has 25. Now it seems that he is just posting about VH being around for 25 yrs. but if you look at it this way, I ask, what was the date that "it's about time" released, the 25th. I know that it went nation wide on the 26th, but it was out on the web the day before. To me that is kind of strange, don't you think. Then some pics say winter tour 2004, with his band doing side projects, and nothing on the table as of now, could this be his way of letting all us true VH fans know, not to worry, the real deal is coming right at us, just be cool. With his strange silence, this gives me more hope now than ever. what's your take on this dudes?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

I heard ya missed us...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-03-2009 @ 07:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

While I'll keep my mind open for it, definitely; if you've heard the recent news on Van Hagar including HAGAR's versions of ROTH songs from RHRN on the new Greatest Shits CD, then you'll realize that if they can slap our faces like that, then I won't bet any money that a Roth Reunion is in the waits.

But hey, stranger things have happened in the VH camp, no big ting.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Perhaps You Know My Name.
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    02-27-2007 @ 07:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I really, REALLY hope you're right on this man

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-31-2004 @ 09:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks

man i wish i could believe that the original lineup was gonna make a comeback but in my heart of hearts i just cant help thinking it will never happen. i feel that if it were gonna happen at all, it wouldve happened by now.
    the whole thing has always been such a bummer. it just galls me to think of all weve been missing for the past 2 decades.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-28-2018 @ 01:46 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
    Has anyone else here seen this way of looking at the whole situation. i find it very funny that Dave's web sight has been black for so many months and then when it get's up and running, it's nothing but pics of him and VH. Now this is where i find it a little strange, Dave's sight goes back on line about a month ago, just when VH announces a new tour and best of with Sammy. Now some of the pics on his sight has 25th anniversery, but some just has 25. Now it seems that he is just posting about VH being around for 25 yrs. but if you look at it this way, I ask, what was the date that "it's about time" released, the 25th. I know that it went nation wide on the 26th, but it was out on the web the day before. To me that is kind of strange, don't you think. Then some pics say winter tour 2004, with his band doing side projects, and nothing on the table as of now, could this be his way of letting all us true VH fans know, not to worry, the real deal is coming right at us, just be cool. With his strange silence, this gives me more hope now than ever. what's your take on this dudes?
    Nice try, but no dice.

Thread Information