X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLRisCool1969
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Sep 2009

Is David Lee Roth on Facebook???

I was just curious if anyone knows if David Lee Roth is on Facebook or Myspace or Twitter?
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Just a thought...and not to smartass you on your first post...

But couldn't you go on Facebook yourself and look him up?

Shit...if you found him, you could have been the first new recruit to ever get a sticky from his debut post!
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

Hi, Georgia person, Is that the Republic of Georgia or the State of Georgia?

The most recent up date for Dave is at:
      David Lee Roth in PICTURES
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

The Answer Is NO.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Nope. He doesn't even give a shit about his own site..

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            Nope. He doesn't even give a shit about his own site..
            True...and somewhat odd. These guys in Van Halen have shunned the Internet for so long. Only just now is Eddie starting to do something. MySpace is gonna be gone soon or just left to the few tweens who still want to use it. But at least it's a step.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DLRisCool1969
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
              Just a thought...and not to smartass you on your first post...

But couldn't you go on Facebook yourself and look him up?

Shit...if you found him, you could have been the first new recruit to ever get a sticky from his debut post!
              Actually, I did look him up and found someone by the name of Dave L Roth. I asked him to be my friend and he accepted. I started chatting with this person and it went quite well for around 2 weeks. Then I started getting the feeling that this person wasn't the real DLR. I asked this person if he could prove to me that he was the real DLR and he went into a fit!!!! He refused in no uncertain terms. I noticed that this person deactivated his account recently so I assume this person was getting nervous that they were getting caught posing as DLR. I saw another person with the name David L Roth so I added this person as my friend but this person hasn't accepted me yet so I don't know if it is the real DLR or not. I was kind of hoping that someone here could tell me if he had a FB page for sure.

Comment

• bluemustard
                Veteran
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by DLRisCool1969
                Actually, I did look him up and found someone by the name of Dave L Roth. I asked him to be my friend and he accepted. I started chatting with this person and it went quite well for around 2 weeks. Then I started getting the feeling that this person wasn't the real DLR. I asked this person if he could prove to me that he was the real DLR and he went into a fit!!!! He refused in no uncertain terms. I noticed that this person deactivated his account recently so I assume this person was getting nervous that they were getting caught posing as DLR. I saw another person with the name David L Roth so I added this person as my friend but this person hasn't accepted me yet so I don't know if it is the real DLR or not. I was kind of hoping that someone here could tell me if he had a FB page for sure.
                if you were DLR and had a billion dollars would you waiste your time talking to friends and fans on myspace?

Dave is maybe in the amazon trying to comunicate with pink dolphins or something.Maybe he's watchin oprah and eating a pizza but I don't think he's on myspace.
                But what the fuck do i know?

Comment

• standin
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2009

There is 37 David Lee Roth that come up on Facebook search.

If you are not developing your page professionally, ask all the ones listed as David Lee Roth to be your friend it would make for an unusual page.
                  To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                  MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• DLRisCool1969
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Sep 2009

Why do you people use such vulgar language? It should be against board policy. I don't see why you need to use it so much. I just asked a simple question.

Comment

• bluemustard
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2006

Why do you people use such vulgar language? It should be against board policy. I don't see why you need to use it so much. I just asked a simple question.

Sorry DLRiscool1969..
                      but when I hear this joke I gotta say..FUCKING A+ FUNNY!!!
                      I mean..GOD DAMMITTT!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBfI5JBx9aw&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBfI5JBx9aw&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• DLRisCool1969
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Sep 2009

That is funny but I still don't see the need to use vulgar language. Oh well, some people do and some people don't I guess.

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

That is funny but I still don't see the need to use vulgar language. Oh well, some people do and some people don't I guess.

You got that fucking right !
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• standin
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2009

"You people" Ooow... An outsider
                            Soooo, the Republic or the State of Georgia?

Gee Mr. Green Jeans, do "you people" taste good?

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t0C611xMfIQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t0C611xMfIQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fof-GBun0gQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00 &border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fof-GBun0gQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00 &border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
                            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• DLRisCool1969
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Sep 2009

I am in the state of Georgia. I don't know why you need to know though.

Comment

Working...