• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
    Somebody please ban this jackass.

Let's not be so harsh. I think DLRisCool1969 may enjoy unloading on Savicki. Send Steve on assignment to use his P.I. skills to determine if the Facebook DLR was giving her half-truths or if it was the real Diamond Dave !
    Last edited by bantonelli; 09-09-2009, 11:09 PM.
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• DLRisCool1969
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Sep 2009

I don't know if you guys will take this seriously but I thought you should know. I did my research and finally come to the conclusion that the person that I thought was DLR wasn't him unfortunately. It was some bitch by the name of Julie Ann Gilmer from Louisiana. If anyone here is on FB, don't add her to your friends list. She is a major psycho! There is no telling how many celebs she is posing as on FB. I am in the process of contacting David Lee Roth to let him know what is going on.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLRisCool1969
        I don't know if you guys will take this seriously...
        Here's a helpful hint: Try reading a few of the posts immediately above yours. The clues are somewhat abundant.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• standin
          Veteran
          • Apr 2009

I don't know if you guys will take this seriously but I thought you should know. I did my research and finally come to the conclusion that the person that I thought was DLR wasn't him unfortunately. It was some bitch by the name of Julie Ann Gilmer from Louisiana. If anyone here is on FB, don't add her to your friends list. She is a major psycho! There is no telling how many celebs she is posing as on FB. I am in the process of contacting David Lee Roth to let him know what is going on.
          When you talk to David tell him to cart the ice machine and the deep freezer on the left, over to the tigertoo compound.
          To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Well yeah, I'm sure she IS a major psycho, so thanks for the warning.

Impersonating a celebrity on Facebook??? The nerve!

Why, that's almost as bad as being a STALKER!

*ahem*

Sorry about that, I have issues.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I am in the process of contacting David Lee Roth to let him know what is going on.
              Please let us know how that works out for you..?
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Blackflag
                Banned
                • Apr 2006

What a fag.

He's going to end up meeting up with some nutjob off facebook thinking it's DLR, and getting raped in a WalMart parking lot.

But maybe that's what he's hoping for?

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

I think that's what we're all hoping to happen to him...

To this STALKER!

Whoa...

Where are my pills?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

1 Fake Dave down. 28 Fake Facebook Daves to go.

But you gotta wonder what tipped DLRisCool off that it wasnt the real Dave.
                    We've ruled out common sense and pages of abuse.
                    so what was it?

"well no I'm not actually Dave I'm Julie Ann Gilmer from Louisiana. Boze bozy bop."

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

Julie Anne Gilmer is the one to watch. I tell you this.
                      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I am in the process of contacting David Lee Roth to let him know what is going on.
                        This phrase reminds me of someone...
                        Last edited by Coyote; 09-25-2009, 03:23 AM.
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
                          Julie Anne Gilmer is the one to watch. I tell you this.
                          That's right!! You heard it here first at the Roth Army!!
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            That's right!! You heard it here first at the Roth Army!!
                            I'd still like to know what constituted the "research" that lead to this riveting discovery.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GAMERA
                              Groupie
                              • Dec 2003

I was fucking around on facebook just a few minutes ago. Yes, lucky number thirteen found David Lee Roth. That motherfucker sounded just like him, if you, like me, can hear the words coming right off the screen. Sounded just like him! JUST FUCKING LIKE HIM. Even asked me for a bottle of anything.

After throwing him a bottle, breaking the monitor, and getting pissed, I fucking realized that the David Lee Roth I was talking to on Facebook was me, stalking myself.

FUCK!
                              Godzilla Ain't Shit

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

I did my research and finally come to the conclusion that the person that I thought was DLR wasn't him unfortunately. It was ... Julie Ann Gilmer from Louisiana. She is a major psycho!
                                Why on earth did you not refer her here, then?

Comment

Working...