X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLRisCool1969
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Sep 2009

David Lee Roth on the new tour.....

Does anyone know if David Lee Roth is going to be a part of this new VH tour that is going to be in 2010?
  • bluemustard
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

I really woundn't fuckin know my friend.
    Fuck..I have no fucking idea.
    I hope so.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Yes

After Van Halen's most succesful tour *EVER*

Dave aint gong anywhere.....
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DLRisCool1969
        Does anyone know if David Lee Roth is going to be a part of this new VH tour that is going to be in 2010?
        Yes, in fact we ALL know the answer to this. But we'll NEVER tell you.

We keep these things a secret. What do you take this for, a message board???

Besides, we never discuss DLR / VH tours. Just not relevant.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
          Yes

After Van Halen's most succesful tour *EVER*

Dave aint gong anywhere.....

Comment

• DLRisCool1969
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Yes, in fact we ALL know the answer to this. But we'll NEVER tell you.

We keep these things a secret. What do you take this for, a message board???

Besides, we never discuss DLR / VH tours. Just not relevant.

The ONLY reason I wanted to know this is that I wanted to question this supposed poser on FB about it. I wanted to see if he answered it the same as you. This is the RothArmy forum....what do you discuss if not DLR and VH?
            I can't understand why you all are being so rude to me.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

For being 40, you sure seem to be thin-skinned and rather humor deficient.

Lighten up, Clem.

It's only the internets.

FYI, if you came here to get info so that you could "trap" your chat buddy on FB who you were so gullible as to think was actually DLR, then perhaps some fresh air might help you.....

By the way, I'M KIP WINGER

Ask anyone.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

What a misleading thread title, as it implies that some new information will be provided.

Now we have two threads in main devoted to one person's quest to find the elusive DLR on Face Book.
                Last edited by chefcraig; 09-05-2009, 02:51 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DLRisCool1969
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Sep 2009

I don't know who Kip Winger is and furthermore, I don't care. I just want to know if the person that I WAS chatting with was the REAL David Lee Roth. And I am 40 years old and I may be thin skinned but you are just downright rude.

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

The ONLY reason I wanted to know this is that I wanted to question this supposed poser on FB about it. I wanted to see if he answered it the same as you. This is the RothArmy forum....what do you discuss if not DLR and VH?
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I just want to know if the person that I WAS chatting with was the REAL David Lee Roth. And I am 40 years old and I may be thin skinned but you are just downright rude.
                      Without a doubt, you were chatting with DLR on facebook... sure, why not?
                      I would maybe expect this from a 15-year old who shouldn't know better, but if you're 40 and believe everything you read on the interweb, you have bigger problems.. it's not the Army that's rude, it may be you who is retarded. Just sayin..
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                        Without a doubt, you were chatting with DLR on facebook... sure, why not?
                        I would maybe expect this from a 15-year old who shouldn't know better, but if you're 40 and believe everything you read on the interweb, you have bigger problems.. it's not the Army that's rude, it may be you who is retarded. Just sayin..
                        Agreed, yet I would not go so far as to say that the person is retarded, as we have a handful other members who fit that description far more aptly. Hopelessly naive or borderline delusional on the other hand...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• bantonelli
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

I'll give you a break since you're in Georgia ... perhaps wherever you are in GA, information gets there slow...(maybe even their DSL and Broadband runs at a snails pace like the kick back lifestyle of the South ??)

Before anyone gives ME a bad time of my comment....I lived in rural South Carolina (Greenwood) for 10 years and darn proud of it!!! Beautiful place.

Anyway...getting back to our topic, a little lesson about DLR:

DLR does NOT sit and deal with Wii Fii/computers/internet... (He's got peeps that do it for him and keep him updated) and has NO time to deal with social networking..... he's busy saving lives and doing tactical maneuvers, therefore, if you want the latest, greatest and most comprehensive information on THE LEGEND & VH....we, THE ROTHARMY and ROTHFANS.com, are here to preserve & protect all things DLR related... Just ask us, we'll give you the low down.

Here's the motto and reality of it:

NO DLR..................NO TOUR...............period.
                          Last edited by bantonelli; 09-05-2009, 04:08 PM.
                          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• DLRisCool1969
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Sep 2009

Bantonelli,

I know this place is where to get all the DLR and VH lowdown but some people here are just too rude. I am only trying to find info about the REAL DAVID LEE ROTH. I am not here to cause any kind of trouble.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Bantonelli,

I know this place is where to get all the DLR and VH lowdown but some people here are just too rude. I am only trying to find info about the REAL DAVID LEE ROTH. I am not here to cause any kind of trouble.
                              Actually, they were kinda tame in this thread....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...