Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TAKIN WHISKEY
    Commando
    • Apr 2006

Being a newbie and coming to The Army is kinda like sleeping on broken glass. It can be done, but if you don't watch it, you'll get all cut up.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
      Veteran
      • Jun 2005

What did the person on facebook say anyway?
      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
        Commando
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DLRisCool1969
        The ONLY reason I wanted to know this is that I wanted to question this supposed poser on FB about it. I wanted to see if he answered it the same as you. This is the RothArmy forum....what do you discuss if not DLR and VH?
        I can't understand why you all are being so rude to me.
        A little advice sir, you need some pretty thick skin to peruse the army. I see you have already encountered the resident obnoxious asshole, Lounge Queen. He gives no quarter and yet he serves a purpose here. What I don't know, but he does. Anyway you seem to display a Mr. Rogers styled disposition, so I recommend avoiding The Frontline. Its a political maelstrom of decay and those whom dwell there will eat you alive. Other than that, throw your body armor on and enjoy

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
          I see you have already encountered the resident obnoxious asshole, Lounge Queen. He gives no quarter and yet he serves a purpose here. What I don't know, but he does.
          What he doesn't know, he pantomimes with the lampshade and epithets - and we're left guessing what it all he's supposed to be saying.

The police will pick him up. Or the circus.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

but some people here are just too rude.

It's somewhat of a contest to see who we can drive away. Don't take it personally. Think of it more as sifting out the weak members of the herd.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Dudes,

Kip Winger was the ORIGINAL lead singer when the band was known down here in SoCal as Rat Salade, this was circa 1974 before Michael Anthony replaced Rudy Sarzo and David Lee Roth replaced Kip...

True story...

That is all!

Icon.
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Douglas T.
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by Blaze
                Nice reply! LOL!

Comment

• fwacf
                  Roadie
                  • Jul 2004

Bantonelli,

I know this place is where to get all the DLR and VH lowdown but some people here are just too rude. I am only trying to find info about the REAL DAVID LEE ROTH. I am not here to cause any kind of trouble.
                  Rude? Try going to a Chickenfoot show wearing a CLASSIC VH 1984 tour shirt! Yeah now that's a phuckin eye opener huh?
                  When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Attention!

DAVID LEE ROTH IS ON THE INTERWEBS!!!

I talked to him just this morning using a special code created and used by high ranking officials here at the army.

click-click...stomp...click...whoop...there it is...

click...ahhhhhhhhh
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Pojo...I didn't know you spoke Swahihli.
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

That's right bitch...I'm a fucking enigma...wrapped in some Swahilian snatch...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

sammy will obv. be involved

who else will carry wolfie's luggage ?

Comment

• Antman
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fwacf
                            Rude? Try going to a Chickenfoot show wearing a CLASSIC VH 1984 tour shirt! Yeah now that's a phuckin eye opener huh?
                            I don't think anyone at a chickenfoot show has ever heard 1984.
                            When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• vaijuju
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2008

Does anyone know if David Lee Roth is going to be a part of this new VH tour that is going to be in 2010?
                              Three Van halen + One inevitable (David Lee Roth)
                              http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Panamark
                                Yes

After Van Halen's most succesful tour *EVER*

Dave aint gong anywhere.....
                                If you think about it then it was actually Van Halen's fans most successful tour.

What happened was that over the last 25 years their fans have been working their asses off to the point that the band could charge 10 to 20 times more for tickets.

It's obviously true that the Roth tour completely owned the Hagar one on every level but I'm pretty sure that Van Halen played to more people in 1983 than they did in 2008.

Comment

Working...