X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

The last time Van Halen received a vigorous and rousing standing ovation:

1996 MTV Video Music Awards when David Lee Roth took the stage.
    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• gslinger
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

The next time Van Halen receives a vigorous and rousing standing ovation:

2004 Van Halen Reunion Tour when David Lee Roth takes the stage to stop the massive $10 of millions financial loss being sustained by the Tour's promotors and the Tour's record label
      (1)

(1) Who have control decisions for this Tour, not members of Van Halen.
      Last edited by gslinger; 05-28-2004, 08:40 AM.
      "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
      </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
      <center>
      "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>

Comment

• lms
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

he he
        "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: Eddie's Ready to Tour

Originally posted by gslinger
          As reported in the Kamanawanalayu Times today, Eddie Van Halen is ready for the new Tour and is confident he will give the fans a show they will never forget.
          A whore is always ready to hustle for a quick buck.

Mezro...betting Ed will not make it through the whole tour
          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• gslinger
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

Sir Eddie’s brillant performance at the Peavey Booth - NAMM 2003

Article
            -------

Pictures:
            ---------

Sir Eddie in all his glory!

----------------------

I was at the Peavey booth at NAMM when Sir Eddie made a totally f--king ass of himself...and I am a huge Eddie fan since I first saw VH play one night in 1977.

Everyone there was totally, jaw on the floor, shocked by EVH's behavior (and smell!) with Peavey reps and top brass so mad there were about to explode. I have said it before on this forum, Spammy is not the problem here, Eddie is!!
            <center>

Comment

• gslinger
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Peavey Dumps Eddie - See Here:

<center>

Comment

• gslinger
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2004

Welllllllllll Eddie................
                <center>

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

There's Kilroy!!!!!!

Comment

• Hummarstra
                    Commando
                    • Feb 2004

Gslinger, you're killin' with that shit!!!! LMFAO!!

Comment

• bru87tr
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2004

boy, and people say DLR looks bad. I dont know how!

Ed looks a million times older than DLR. Ed looks about 65 years old!

Dave looks damn good for his age and still in the same shape he was back in the 80's.

Ed looks terrible.
                      "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

"washed up" is still a compliment for ed's condition...
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• street_lethal
                          Groupie
                          • May 2004

I don't think Roth looks too good either. He stayed in shape but he looks like Neil Diamond/Sting with straw hair now.

Eddie and Dave were a good team both lost something when they split up.

Dave hasn't written anything that's on par with old VH and neither has Eddie.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Dave hasn't written anything that's on par with old VH
                            EEAS!!
                            'Nuff said newbie!!:fucku2:

Comment

• street_lethal
                              Groupie
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                              EEAS!!
                              'Nuff said newbie!!:fucku2:
                              Name one tune that Roth recorded on his solo records that is as good as Mean street, I'm The One, Outta Love Again, Everybody Wants Some, Little Guitars, Push Comes To Shove, Girl Gone Bad, Drop Dead legs, Somebody Get Me a Doctor, ..etc..it goes on and on. Best solo album Roth ever did was Eat 'Em and Smile in my opinion. And I don't think the best tunes off that album were as good as the best tunes off any of the VH albums. Even Roth himself complained about Vai's songwriting. Skyscraper was crap, it was let's let Steve mix Zappa with Roth and see if it works. Just like Paradise was a commercial tune but was uber pussy sounding. The best thing about that album was the mix.

Only album worth a shit that Dave has recorded since Eat 'Em and Smile was A Lil' ain't Enough. Every album he has recorded since that album was a piece of shit in my opinion. Now he's redoing Steve Miller tunes? WTF?

Dave is famous for his time with VH and will be remembered for his time with VH. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a idiot of mammoth proportions. If Dave played no VH tunes in his current tours, nobody would go see him.

In fact I challenge Dave to just put a set list together of just his solo shit and see who would show up. Crickets. He would have to play every fucking tune off of Eat 'Em and Smile to make the 6 people there happy.

I've been a VH fan for over twenty years so I respect Dave and Eddie for the music they created together. No i'm not a Hagar fan, in fact his voice annoys the shit out of me but i'm not going to kid myself into thinking anything they did seperately is as good as the stuff they created together.

In the end it's all a matter of opinion anyway.

You can stick your middle finger up your ass now.
                              Last edited by street_lethal; 05-30-2004, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

You can stick your middle finger up your ass now.
                                Yankee Rose...Hot Dog and a shake...Shyboy.....A Lil' Ain't enough....
                                Goin Crazy..........
                                Suck my dick Mr. 3 posts!!!

Comment

Working...