X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Eddie's Ready to Tour

As reported in the Kamanawanalayu Times today, Eddie Van Halen is ready for the new Tour and is confident he will give the fans a show they will never forget.
    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Response from Mr. Roth:

"Why would anyone listen to a band in the pasture, when I’m here and am the future" – Diamond David Lee Roth
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>

Comment

• Sarge
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Ed's drinking has caused him to have a nose like WC Fields
      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• gslinger
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Yeah, Sarge lookin at those recent Eddie pics made me immediatelhy start whistling:

"Sharp Dressed Man"
        by ZZ Top

Clean shirt, new shoes
        and I don't know where I am goin' to.
        Silk suit, black tie,
        I don't need a reason why.
        They come runnin' just as fast as they can
        'cos every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
        I ain't missin' not a single thing.
        Cufflinks, stick pin,
        when I step out I'm gonna do you in.
        'Coz every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Top coat, top hat,
        And I don't worry coz my wallet's fat.
        Black shades, white gloves,
        lookin' sharp lookin' for love.
        'Coz every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

--------------
        All that song needs is Diamond Dave doing a back-track "that suit is youuuu...how do you dooooo" bit and it would be ready to go for the big Eddie showwww.
        Last edited by gslinger; 05-28-2004, 03:56 AM.
        <center>

Comment

• gslinger
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2004

I'm in fighting shape & ready for this 4 month Van Spammy Tour!! I even just finished a movie role where I played "death warmed over". My best friends Johnny Red and Johnny Black loved my acting part!
          <center>

Comment

• gslinger
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

“Pistttt......Hey you guys don’t tell anyone I am giving away 1,000 of tickets for each show, so the place will look at least ½ full when we play”
            <center>

Comment

• gslinger
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

“As you can see, I am a perfect picture of health, that David Lee Roth could only dream of”
              <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2004

“Ummmmm, damn, ummmm how do you play a C Chord…..more importantly…what year is it?”
                <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

“It’s About Time”…yeah right, we wrote that song for our new younger joining fan members. Here is one now ............
                  Last edited by gslinger; 05-28-2004, 06:58 AM.
                  <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2004

Oh, ammm here's fan member
                    <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2004

NBC Nightly News, Live Interview with Tom Brokaw – “You got it Tom….as soon as I finish this stinking Tour, and clean the last penny out of my ingrate fans, I’m joining the Smashing Pumpkins as a backup Jews-Harp player………

Look Tommy boy, no more f—king questions, its been 20 seconds since I had a cigarette. Billy will answer the rest of your shit, I’m controlling all his strings back here anyway…………
                      Last edited by gslinger; 05-28-2004, 07:25 AM.
                      <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                        Foot Soldier
                        • May 2004

“You think all my fans will get off my ass, if I pretend I am pissed off at me too!”
                        <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2004

“Hey Ryan, you really think if we keep cruising the airport in my Slash disguise, that I might finally get to sign an autograph?......I’ve been sooo lonely without any fans”
                          <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                            Foot Soldier
                            • May 2004

Nooo it’s not a cigarette jerk. It’s some growth that grew from what was left of my tongue after the docs cut the cancer out!
                            <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                              Foot Soldier
                              • May 2004

Stoned? …How’s Stoned!…I’m working on my Angus Young look to see if AC/DC will pick me up as a third guitarist! They’ve sold 20 million albums more than we have anyway.
                              <center>

Comment

Working...