• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
    I don't deny it...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I don't deny it...because I'm not the one taking myself way too seriously...
      Maybe not...you are, however, wallowing in lameness...
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
        The things that are known about Gar....

He harassed a soldiers mother (longtime member) in a thread at DDLR asking us to pray for her son's safety, putting up about ten post's describing how may ways that her son was going to be killed until she asked us to close it..

Then he jumped on a thread that somebody (falsely as it was later proved, but nobody knew that at the time) posted about a (longtime) member that was thought to be suicidal. Gar put up almost two pages of suggestions of how the person could kill themselves that night, even though he was told repeatedly to let it go.

Later here he posted in a thread about pissing in the shower about how he would piss on young boys legs (his words) at a public pool.

Then in another thread he described his enjoyment (his words again) at wiping his ass with matchbox cars, then throwing them out to toddlers playing in a yard next door and happily seeing one of them put the toy in his mouth.

This is all mostly in the last year.

Gar has been caught here and at DDLR in mutiple lies/bullshit about almost every subject including the thing he claims to know the best...This forum. He got canned as a mod at DDLR because he was too full of bullshit for people to take anymore.

The ire that he draws here from other posters, he earns. The people here actually have the gear that they say they do, build, play and post pics/info about them. In short, regular people. Are they doing it right? are they good at it? Maybe, maybe not. But they try, and they share, so it's all good. Gar does nothing except tell them it's shit, they're doing it all wrong, they're lying about it, ect. He claims to know/have something better than whatever's posted, but can never substaintiate anything he says because "his stuff is too secret" to show "regular people" or another was "you guys will harass (his words) my many Ebay auctions" This goes beyond just guitars/gear as I've seem mutiple threads with him claiming that he had better cars/boats/motorcycles/ect but could never offer any proof ("I'm not posting any pictures for you shitheads") His words again.

So what is actually know about him is much worse than what he claims to be.

I really do try to not derail threads, I never liked it when it was done at our board. I like reading this thread and seeing what people put together (I know shit-all about musical instruments, but I build things and appreciate effort put forth) and learning new things. But if you let Gar run wild, he'll shit up every forum like a dog with the runs......
        Shit! That's quite a resume of domination, Igo.

Allow me to rebutts: I've redressed these concerns a million times but your summary is impressive enough to do it one more time..

1. I toyed with Chelle, she saw the same thread you mentioned was at DDLR (till you pissed off the host), and the examples I was posing to you IDIOTS were illustrations of why I didn't think her kid's service would put him in any danger, because my pop was a JAG and I understand what an MP is and does. You FAGs did not, you went on with distortions such as "oh, so why are you teasing that her kids' gonna get shot or blown up" when that was clearly not the logic.

If it wasn't understood as macabre humor why then 8 mos later does she invite me onto Facebook and joining her groups in 4 separate games like Pirate this and Vampire that? But you didn't know that, because it's none of your business. If she's pissed at me, it's over capping on her marrying Q not your distortions - so what?

2. CaptainCaveman's "I'm Dying Guys.." thread which nobody cared about at Warham's, took on a whole nuther ballgame when it spilled over to DDLR and at first I wtf? both parties, then when it revaled to be a classic attention-whore thread, of course I elaborated on dozens of ways he could be dying, or killing his fucking self.

So fuckn' what?

3. A little weirdo Asian kid in the shower at the pool, staring at a grown man's knob the size of his arm hanging down: if you saw the look on his face sizing me up, you'd say pissing on him was the correct discipline for him.

And such it was.. I was aiming for the face but alas.. I shared most of my urine with the others in the pool so I had barely enough to reach his leg, so what?

4. Those filthy hot wheels were left in the hallway of my old apartment off 7th street in much the same way Bad Santa used to come visit our house and leave the broken toys for me.. so I was just improvising there from what I know on that one. Por que?

5. Igo keep saying "liar, liar, coward pants on fire" but can't single out one solitary lie so he provides distortions and distracts. When he does this, I try to include him more in the conversation out of pity so as not to ding his delicate confidence but this drives him more in the negative. So I think it's his meds, it can't be anything else I've tried.. so what thee fuck?

6. Critiqueing gear: ok so I'm unhappy with common guitars and simple principles of what music products are out there. Do I just say "this sucks/that sucks/the whole world is sour" no of course not, I make suggestions as well as recommendations and speak in the first person on the background of the matter.. but somehow other people have figured out what a search engine is, they use it and find I'm usually right on the subject, then blame me for supplying them with a link? Saying, oh your best friend wikipedia and google.. fuck that! What thee fuck, again? Is Igo and the other naysayers that insecure - who cares I don't.

I'm not looking for brownie points, I'm sharing for what it's worth. So what?

7. I'll share my background on something, but not my pics. I've never changed my tune on that. I did a step by step thread on how I wax pot pickups, dipping a couple PAF's and some Duncans before the Army went down the first time. That was 2002, when I had time to waste but not anymore, so what?

8. My claims are, playing the radio and little else. What I don't claim, is some fantastic story about finding a set of greenback Celestions from the 70's based on other people's pics, which I have been turned down for just a little futher proof, the manufacture date codes which woud tell us how old they really are. So what if he doesn't share!

It just means DJ's a thief, or someone gave him stolen property and he doesn't want it identified; or that he stole the pics from some guy on the Marshall forum - which means he's worse.. a plagiarist, claiming someone else's things are his when they're not.

I dont really care, but I still think he should send 'em to Jay because he's the only one here who doesn't have a good set of speakers. I know they're rare, but I'm still curious as to how old exactly. So what?

9. Igosplut claims he doesn't like disrupting discussions, yet I've had him chase my threads for weeks and weeks disrupting with his 5 wpm typing speed one-liner gags like "coward" "you are dumb / you are stupid / you are not funny / you are a liar" I mean, fuck dude so what?

If you're gonna go threadjacking like you did at DDLR, can't you change your game up to make it at least slightly interesting to the uninitiated who have not been 'Splutted? Cuz that's like the only thing you consistently do, is slander.

Try changing it up a little, you know. Add some color; throw in some broccoli, add a pinch of Ginger, pinch Gilligan too.. fuck.. bone Mrs Howell for all Igivafuk.. but do something DIFFERENT for once! My G-d..

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Wow, you called me a buffoon. How creative.
          That's a cross between a Baffalo, a Giruffe, and an Orangatoon.

Yes it was creative, but it was an awfully uncalled-for nasty he made on you. And he should take it back.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Sad little Troll's attempt at backpedaling...

Originally posted by GAR
            3. A little weirdo Asian kid in the shower at the pool, staring at a grown man's knob the size of his arm hanging down: if you saw the look on his face sizing me up, you'd say pissing on him was the correct discipline for him.

And such it was.. I was aiming for the face but alas.. I shared most of my urine with the others in the pool so I had barely enough to reach his leg, so what?
            He recognised you because you offered him fifty bucks to toss his salad the last time he crossed your path.
            Besides, Savicki claims it looked like a 3 inch helmet with a six inch hair growing out the end of it!

Originally posted by GAR
            8. My claims are, playing the radio and little else.
            NOT A MUSICIAN ,although you claim to be on message boards...

Originally posted by GAR
            What I don't claim, is some fantastic story about finding a set of greenback Celestions from the 70's based on other people's pics, which I have been turned down for just a little futher proof, the manufacture date codes which woud tell us how old they really are. So what if he doesn't share!
            Other peoples pics... That's funny right there coming from the king of hyper linking other peoples pics to make his point. The poor little fella doesn't even own a fuckin camera...
            Maybe Amway will give ya a try. Think about it in 6 months you can buy your very own camera and a computer, then you won't have to post from the library or the internet cafe' you're posting from right now..

Sad little man. (Judging by your picture ya gotta be pushing,what. 5'6" ?)

Originally posted by GAR
            It just means DJ's a thief, or someone gave him stolen property and he doesn't want it identified; or that he stole the pics from some guy on the Marshall forum - which means he's worse.. a plagiarist, claiming someone else's things are his when they're not.
            Nice try faggy.
            Tell ya what girly man, I'll fix that problem on Sunday when I get home from the studio...

Originally posted by GAR
            I know they're rare, but I'm still curious as to how old exactly. So what?
            It's your obsession.... keep on squirming, Bish!:tongue0011:

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Goddam....

Gar is truly a worthless piece of hamster shit.

Poor baby gets so envious of everyone for the gear they have that he has to continually trash us and our stuff in a vain attempt to make himself feel better.

Worthless idiot.

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                Shit! That's quite a resume of domination, Igo.
                Funny how nobody disagrees with it but you. Twist the story's up however you like, but people still know the truth here.
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                  Twist the story's up however you like, but people still know the truth here.
                  Are we still on your Talking Point #1 spin - insulting Chelle?

Answer me this: which one of you fuckfaces put MY friend (not a close one, but an eFriend nonetheless) Chelle's name as the witch smiley?

Cuz that happened once you dumbskulls Igo and Zhazha took over, I never noticed it before and you know what I'm talking about:

:chelle: was the rename on the :witch: icon at DDLR

Big defender. Big champion of the hurt and the downtrodden. Big Hero Igo of the Splut..

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    Unless you can show the date codes off these frames I can't take this thread too seriously.
                    You are laboring under a delusion that any creature from any species could give a fuck what a degenerate who brags about urinating on children thinks about anything.

Actually , ARG is good for this forum as it drives musicians away from the net and back to practicing.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Arg is doing what he can to get the internet regulated.

really doesn't say much for the site to the guests that scroll around if trash like this goes unchecked.

Comment

• Igosplut
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                        Are we still on your Talking Point #1 spin - insulting Chelle?

Answer me this: which one of you fuckfaces put MY friend (not a close one, but an eFriend nonetheless) Chelle's name as the witch smiley?
                        Even though I've gone through this before, I'll do it again. YOU were the one (and only one) that posted all the possible ways your "Friends" son would get killed after she just wanted people to send a prayer for her kids safety. YOUR friend wanted the thread closed as a direct result of your posting. And WE were the fuckfaces?

Cuz that happened once you dumbskulls Igo and Zhazha took over, I never noticed it before and you know what I'm talking about:

:chelle: was the rename on the :witch: icon at DDLR
                        First time I've heard of this. Zah and I no more controlled DDLR than Pana or VB Fan control this site. We had no admin powers, and we never had "control" of anything. And if you compare Chell having an emoticon named after her ( There was plenty on those named after posters, and I have actually no idea who did it all but it was probably Von) as being comparable to you exploiting a mothers concern for her son like you did well you're that much more fucked than most thought.

Big defender. Big champion of the hurt and the downtrodden. Big Hero Igo of the Splut..
                        Whatever. Didn't like that you couldn't act just as you please? Don't like being called out on it? Oh well. People here saw the threads. and no amount of your spin changes that.

You were the only person (other than aliases and bots) I ever banned in five years. It probably took that long for someone as despicable as you to rear his/her head (surprising as that is). Or most likely it took that long for your true self to surface. If I was wrong, or abused what little power I had Von/Sesh would have booted my ass right out. But the fact was they didn't. Fact was, it was YOUR ass that got canned as a mod. Both from DDLR AND here.

It all speaks volumes about you.....
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                          Arg is doing what he can to get the internet regulated.

really doesn't say much for the site to the guests that scroll around if trash like this goes unchecked.
                          Thinking it's about time to just go

And GAyR qualifies as two out of three already.
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

provides distortions and distracts
                            and you don't?

DDLR (till you pissed off the host)
                            i have continually said that was never the case, and you keep beating that dead fucking horse.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              My claims are, playing the radio and little else.
                              ^^^The truth!^^^

You also claim to possess a massive collection of gear in a storage facility and claim to know what everyone needs to do with their gear...

Originally posted by GAR
                              What I don't claim, is some fantastic story about finding a set of greenback Celestions from the 70's
                              It's nice to dream, eh?!

Originally posted by GAR
                              based on other people's pics,
                              False!

Originally posted by GAR
                              which I have been turned down for just a little futher proof, the manufacture date codes which woud tell us how old they really are. So what if he doesn't share!
                              You squirm, We laugh!

Originally posted by GAR
                              It just means DJ's a thief, or someone gave him stolen property and he doesn't want it identified; or that he stole the pics from some guy on the Marshall forum - which means he's worse.. a plagiarist, claiming someone else's things are his when they're not...
                              FAIL!

WTF is this???

My GREATEST photoshop of them all?!

Ahahahaha ,EAT A DICK BITCH!

:dafinger:

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

That's some funny shit right there!

Last edited by jhale667; 09-20-2009, 11:22 PM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...