Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Michael Anthony: Eddie Van Halen 'Always Has To Have The Last Word'

MICHAEL ANTHONY: EDDIE VAN HALEN 'Always Has To Have The Last Word'

Sep. 22, 2009

Hector Saldaña of San Antonio Express-News recently conducted an interview with former VAN HALEN and current CHICKENFOOT bassist Michael Anthony. A few excerpts from the chat follow below.

On touring with CHICKENFOOT:

"It's been a fun party on the road and off the road. We're having a great time and it's because this thing all grew out of friendship. It just makes it that much more enjoyable."

"(Playing) in-between Chad [Smith, drums] and Joe [Satriani, bass], my jaw's on the ground every day, and of course, Sammy. He's gonna be 62 and the guy can still wail."

On whether he's really doing all those tequila and Jack Daniel's shots onstage:

"Oh, yeah. This isn't Vince Neil here. There's guys that say, 'Oh, that's iced tea.' I'm actually a 'Tennessee Squire' and own a chunk of land in Jack Daniel's (country). A Tennessee Squire is an elite group of people. They catch me putting iced tea in my Jack Daniel's bottle, that's it."

On Hagar (a tequila man) and Anthony getting into drinking contests onstage:

"Which was pretty whacked out for my liver, man. I drink Jack Daniel's. I drink tequila. But you do it in moderation. I'm trying to grow old gracefully. I've got to at least grow old."

On last year's VAN HALEN reunion tour, which saw Wolfgang Van Halen playing bass:

"I caught a little of it on YouTube and word of mouth. I found out they were doing that reunion like everybody else did. Eddie (Van Halen) would go, 'Oh, he's playing with Sammy now.' My phone's always here. I jammed with Sammy because I wasn't asked to do the reunion."

On how it got to that point:

"Why does a marriage get to a point? How come Jon and Kate plus eight? How come they're all (expletive)? After a while, it's a big corporate business.

"It's weird because it almost takes something like CHICKENFOOT to make me realize why I was playing music in the first place. And that's to have fun."

On whether there has ever been a sit-down with Eddie Van Halen:

"Unfortunately, with someone like him, you can't because he always has to have the last word."

On the fact that only he and Hagar showed up when VAN HALEN was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame:

"That was weird. You can't put your crap aside even for one evening? At this point in my career and my life, I want to have fun. I'm not 20 years old anymore. If I was still in my 20s, I'd say, 'Bring the fight on.' But I want to hang out with people that are positive and upbeat. Sammy? You don't get much more positive than this guy."
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sammy should hang out with Jarred at subway....that fat fuck.......

Mind-Roaster
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    for the "nicest guy" Mike fuckin' Anthony always has something to say about VH. I know the reporters are asking him questions, but he always has to take a shot.

I suppose he's having trouble getting over it, even though he's supposed to be so happy that he's moved on.

fuck him.

and he's still stealing Dave's material with the iced tea reference.
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, but Ed is still kind of a dick when it comes to anything Van Halen related.

I'd be pissed if they tried to spray-paint me off the album covers too...

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Its funny to me he is coming out like this and having his war of words with Ed. Seriously before chickenshit he would keep his mouth for the most part shut about Ed and wouldnt crack whip but now he is speaking in what his mind is the truth which granted he has every right to considering but I truely feel that Sammy has his hand up Mikes backside and is litterally having him open his mouth to try and get chickenfoot over more to the Van Halen faithful so that when the new Album does indeed come out (which I truely believe it will next year) these words will take the luster away from us fans which is ridiculous since its a damn VH album with Dave and MA or no MA its gonna rock and it sure as hell will go platnum but then again Sammy is such an under handed jackass he wants to make sure Chickenshit beats out Van Halen on sales and popularity. To make this long written opinion short the fact is this Sammy and MA know that Van Halen is gonna eclipse them and they know that they wont make the money on the road like VH did two years ago dont get me wrong I think mike is a damn good bass player and a hell of a good humble guy but as long as sammy is playing him like a butt puppet I can't say I can respect his jabs on Ed.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    You guys are missing something.

The idiot who wrote that article somehow thinks bassplayer is playing guitar for the band. After all, he/she/it seems to think Satch is playing bass.

What a fucking moron.

Hey, bassplayer is allowed to say whatever he wants about spEd. spEd has treated him like shit for the past decade (or more), so what the fuck. He is allowed. Just my $.02.

I do get tired of hearing them all run their fucking mouths though. They should get together with some Smoking Loon, some Jack Daniels and some of Spambo's tequila and have a big reach-around butt-rape party. Maybe then they will fall in love again, and shut the fuck up.
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-22-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    True, and there are still those who won't go see the 'reunion' until it is a real reunion with all 4 originals. I saw Wolfie play, and he CAN play, but it still wasn't what it would have been like with Mike there... ...fucking Eddie just can't get along with people. He always has to be in some shit storm with somebody. It's just sad at this point, and at his age. Long live the original VH!
    Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I agree if bassplayer wants to say his two cents then he should EVH has talked his shit so he should take shit but my point is that with Chickenshit gaining molmentum like it honestly has been in the rock community I know Mike is getting more comfortable with the situation at hand and Bette is trying to piss on Ed and the rest of Van Halen while they are gaining steam. It just feels like to me that Bette is trying to use this so called band and compete with the almost Mighty Van Halen (nothing against wolfie but I agree MA needs to be in there)

With Chickenshit's sucksess I just feel mike feels like he is in a good place right now he is happy but its just interesting to see that after everything that has happend over the years with Ed's insecure drunk shit talk about MA and even Alex talking shit about Mikey that he just now comes out and finally retaliates to Ed. I am glad he is sticking up for himself but is it truely him talking or is it Bette feeding him lines because to me I have heard all of this stuff before in the past but its Bette speaking for MA not MA speaking for himself.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Bug View Post
    "(Playing) in-between Chad [Smith, drums] and Joe [Satriani, bass]
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The truly sad thing is all of these entertainment reporters who think that they're getting some "scoop" by asking Mike Anthony to comment on Van Halen, or by asking Eddie to comment on Chickenfoot.

Are they thinking "here comes my Pulitzer!" for this ridiculous bullshit?

This shit has been hashed and re-hashed so many times over that it's stale, formulaic, and totally predictable.

The bottom line is this:

Ed treats people like shit. He's a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of his mouth, which is easy when your tongue has been split open surgically. Ed will argue whatever angle is convenient for his current circumstance.

Ed has never had the courage of his convictions, because if he did, the following would be true (and this is just a small slice of a VERY long list):

1. Ed would be playing tuba professionally.
    2. David Lee Roth would not be singing in Van Halen
    3. His son Wolfgang would be out of Van Halen because he jumped into a band with some kids his own age, and as Ed says, "you can't be in two bands."

As for Michael Anthony...yes, mullet-boy got a raw deal. Yes, he has a right to be pissed because of how he was unceremoniously dismissed and subsequently airbrushed off the album covers.

But by the same token, he needs to get over it. If he really just wants to "be happy" and hang with "upbeat positive people", he needs to stop letting himself get baited into talking shit about VH by some loser reporter from the entertainment section of some shit newspaper from a minor market town.

If he really meant what he said, he would dismiss the VH questions and just say "I'm happy playing with Chickenfoot, and I'd like to talk about that." But he doesn't do that. He always has to take a shot across their bow.

This stuff only has relevance to people like us. To the world at large, the circular drama of the VH brothers, Sammy, and Mike means absolutely nothing.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Exactly.

And I agree the journalists can't get over asking bassplayer about spEd, or vice-versa, in the scandal-mag hope that it can get a headline.

I am glad Chickenshit is being a success, but not because I really care about them.
    I just like to see actual musicians making it in this biz, meaning, people who are not RAPPERS.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WOW!..that is what you guys got out of that article??...Weird?

Beer-It does a body good.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm gonna play both sides of the coin here.

Mike got fucked plain and simple. Replaced by a 17 yr old who up until this point only played his school talent show. He found out via the internet. He wants to play and not sit on his ass. He likes hot sauce and put out his own line. Big fuckin deal.

On the other hand, it's Ed's fuckin band.

What would you rather have 3/4 original with Wolf or 3/4 original with Sammy? I choose the former.
    When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nothing we didn't already know really is it?

Mike just sounds tired of the whole damn thing.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mike is tired of NOT making Van Halen money.

And I would be tired of watching two over-the-hill sidemen having onstage drinking contests.

They should stick to geritol at this point. Knock off the "party boy" routine.

They can't get the good ol' days out of their collective heads, can they?

Dutchman is right. It should have went like this;

Interviewer: How do you feel about VH touring with Wolfie?

MA:I'm in a new band, CHICKENFOOT, and I'm happy. It doesn't matter anymore.

But NOOOOOOOOOO..

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So why didnt he mention the last tour he and Sammy
    actually did with Van Halen, the vibe was so bad between
    them, they had to use seperate aircraft.

I would at that point be thinking, Ya know, I dont think
    these guys like me anymore.

He has Sammy now, and who knows maybe some free alien firmware ??
    I reckon his only chance to be back with the real deal is if
    EVH Jnr tells his old man it would be a good idea for a while...
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Panamark View Post
    I reckon his only chance to be back with the real deal is if
    EVH Jnr tells his old man it would be a good idea for a while...
    I don't think that kid is going anywhere. He's got the life!

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thinking of all the bullshit over the years and the neglected music that might have been really gets me down.

It makes me feel just like my man in the first 37 seconds of this video...
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxp1AqWleT4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxp1AqWleT4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking We Have a Winner!

Quote Originally Posted by JonesyVH84 View Post
    Seriously before chickenshit he would keep his mouth for the most part shut about Ed and wouldnt crack whip but now he is speaking in what his mind is the truth which granted he has every right to considering but I truely feel that Sammy has his hand up Mikes backside and is litterally having him open his mouth to try and get chickenfoot over more to the Van Halen faithful so that when the new Album does indeed come out (which I truely believe it will next year) these words will take the luster away from us fans which is ridiculous since its a damn VH album with Dave and MA or no MA its gonna rock and it sure as hell will go platnum but then again Sammy is such an under handed jackass he wants to make sure Chickenshit beats out Van Halen on sales and popularity.
    And the winner for the unpunctuated, endless stream of unintelligible drivel, is...

Drum roll, please...

JONSEY!!!

Let's have a big round of applesause for the loser!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Panamark View Post
    So why didnt he mention the last tour he and Sammy
    actually did with Van Halen, the vibe was so bad between
    them, they had to use seperate aircraft.
    That's because Sam needed his own cargo aircraft...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    The truly sad thing is all of these entertainment reporters who think that they're getting some "scoop" by asking Mike Anthony to comment on Van Halen, or by asking Eddie to comment on Chickenfoot.

Are they thinking "here comes my Pulitzer!" for this ridiculous bullshit?

But by the same token, he needs to get over it. If he really just wants to "be happy" and hang with "upbeat positive people", he needs to stop letting himself get baited into talking shit about VH by some loser reporter from the entertainment section of some shit newspaper from a minor market town.

If he really meant what he said, he would dismiss the VH questions and just say "I'm happy playing with Chickenfoot, and I'd like to talk about that." But he doesn't do that. He always has to take a shot across their bow.

This stuff only has relevance to people like us. To the world at large, the circular drama of the VH brothers, Sammy, and Mike means absolutely nothing.
    I think you nailed it pretty well...

Reporters ask the same old tired VH related questions... why? Tradition mainly... there's been shit flying from this band since day one. They are always good for a quote, one liner, etc...

Alcoholic Ed has been the jackass all along...

Honestly I believe Mike's way over all the VH bullshit. He gives the reporters answers because that's what he does. It's part of the any publicity is good publicity routine. If Mike blew off the VH questions... this wouldn't have been linked/posted here and talked about. Odds are the next reporter wouldn't interview him... you gots to play the game to be on the field!!

The reporter got their air time, Mike and Chickenfoot got their publicity... we got something to piss and moan about. We're all winners...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If I were going to interview him I'd rather ask him about VH than his new stuff. I like VH. I don't care about he & Sammy drinking onstage in front of 2500 people twice a week.

Hell, if I had a chance to interview Cherone, what the fuck do you think I would ask him? Extreme questions? LOL.

Same for Mitch Malloy. Who gives a shit what these guys have to say about anything they are doing in their boring, non-spectacular lives other than their time with Van Halen.

It's the same reason Valerie Bertinelli always has at least one or two Eddie questions thrown into an interview.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Hell, if I had a chance to interview Cherone, what the fuck do you think I would ask him? Extreme questions? LOL.
    yeah...Grimes and i went to a Billy Sheehan clinic back in '95, and we asked him all the DLR questions.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by deero View Post
    No one seems to remember how dave was crying like a bitch all those years before he got back in, so mike (i mean bassplayer--god, i'm cool) isn't allowed to talk to anyone? dave's star was all but gone those last couple of years before he rimmed eddie to get back in.
    I could kick New Joizie in the Twat from here big crap palace that it is.

Cry, Bitch ....?

Those words never showed up .

"Daves Star" was never there for you so....Fuugettta Bouditt .

Go catch anouther DVD sale on The Gadfadder Twillogy and git your personality in the box.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    thome---so funny. i was just pointing out that it seemed ok for dave to go on and on when he was begging to get back in because of how bleak his career was. it was sad, i kinda felt bad for him, the desperation. that's why he's not talking, he doesn't want to get the boot and return to the 500 seaters (2 for 1 tickets!!!), that and he ran out of stuff to say a long time ago, that's why he just keeps saying the same canned, hack crap that he does--all his stream of consciousness rants are REHEARSED--"Burger King Drive-Thru blahblahblah". that grin, the twitches, the "hair", dave interviews are something to behold.
    I have never thought that deeply about someone elses life before.

It's like you can read his mind and all you see is your preconcieved negativity about the last 50+ years of someone elses life.

Could you, please ,PM me, all of the loosing Lotto #'s this week, then, I will be able, from there, to, somewhere within, the loosing #,find the winning combo, that I look for.

Or, like in the above sentence you could extract the overabundance of comma's and send them to Dave and punctuate his "streams" and help you to the path of enlightenment.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What a post...

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    yeah...Grimes...
    Where IS that fucker anyway...?

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    thome, sorry, didn't mean to hurt you. dave would LOVE to hang with you. "loosing"? "palace"? klause meine, kevin dubrow, dlr, bret micheals---stellar company

Look... for the last time I am buying this round, your money is no good here.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is it just the water in Jersey, or is somebody stealing some pharmaceuticals on the job?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    While I think Mike should have been asked to tour with the group, he's starting to resemble Hagar more and more in that the only time any of his comments are actually reported is when they have to do with him slagging Van Halen. Sure, that's the media angle and editing anyway, but if Mike were being honest, he'd intimate that he wanted to tour with the band when Dave rejoined. No guesses as to if he'd be making critical comments about Van Halen were he actually in the band, as opposed to being chucked out for a teenaged bass player.

Suppose it's gotta piss him off that the only information he has to impart now that people even give a shit about is info regarding the band he was kicked out of. Just insult on top of injury.

One imagines if he were really content with Chickenfoot, he'd simply reply to any Van Halen questions, "I'm not in Van Halen anymore. I'm in a band with Sammy Hagar called Chickenfoot now. Ask me questions about that." And then one imagines the reporter turning off the tape recorder, thanking Mike for his time and hot-footing it outta there.
    Last edited by Terry; 09-23-2009 at 06:04 PM.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    MA is set for life thanx to being at the right place at the right time, God bless him for that. He seems like a cool guy also from what i've heard. He is an AVERAGE bassist, an original MEMBER of a great band. He's entitled to his opinion,i'm entitled to mine.Sounds like sour, ungrateful grapes to me. Of course EVH gets the last word, its HIS band. If someone has a bromance with MA go hang on his website. I thought this was Roth Army, not mancrushin on a very replaceable bass player.

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah OK!

We're sure glad you cleared that up for everyone.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HA!!!

Mike...at least he actually does interviews...& he didn't even bother to peddle his hot sauce......

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks for the mancrushin bromance, southpaw...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    MA is set for life thanx to being at the right place at the right time, God bless him for that. He seems like a cool guy also from what i've heard. He is an AVERAGE bassist, an original MEMBER of a great band. He's entitled to his opinion,i'm entitled to mine.Sounds like sour, ungrateful grapes to me. Of course EVH gets the last word, its HIS band. If someone has a bromance with MA go hang on his website. I thought this was Roth Army, not mancrushin on a very replaceable bass player.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ab-pU7cXFAs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ab-pU7cXFAs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    MA is set for life thanx to being at the right place at the right time, God bless him for that. He seems like a cool guy also from what i've heard. He is an AVERAGE bassist, an original MEMBER of a great band.
    Actually, he isn't the "original" bassist, Mark Stone(d out of his fucking gourd) was. But I think he might be slightly above average as a competent bassist who could counterweight Ed's flamin' guitar without the aid of piped in bass and backing vocals. Which brings me to the point of what a great vocalist he was and a perfect counterweight to Dave's voice...

He's entitled to his opinion,i'm entitled to mine.Sounds like sour, ungrateful grapes to me. Of course EVH gets the last word, its HIS band. If someone has a bromance with MA go hang on his website. I thought this was Roth Army, not mancrushin on a very replaceable bass player.
    It's not really "Ed's" band. Dave made the fucking error of telling him they should call themselves the drummers and guitarists last name. They were Monmouth and no more Ed's band than anyone else's. And with the history of this band, Ed is that last person to be in charge of it.

And they not only "replaced" him, they tried to erase his memory, which is sort of shitty. Mike was just responding to questions here. And again, they "replaced" him with a hapless teenager that needed to be bucked up by backing tracks and piped in vocals.

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm glad as hell Mike is in a band getting to play and being recognized as the bass player in a band rather than the guy dumped by Eddie.

Eddie is a twat....we all know that.

Reporters like to stir shit....we all know that.

I for one...would love to hear Mike drop a few bombs on Eddie...he deserves it.

I saw the reunion tour....and IMO I heard what sounded like Anothony's voice piped in...he was a big part of the sound...and should always be recognized as such.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mike reminds me of the type of person teachers, scout masters, and coach's hate. At least the ones I grew up with would. The guy that has no leadership ability and just seems to be there. Colorless, flavorless, ect.. and the nicer you are being a gimp, the more the movers and shakers hate you. What's ironic is these are the people who movers and shakers tend to exploit and they do but then that's why they have no respect for people like Bassplayer AKA Hotsauce AKA Fatso.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Eddie seems clean. Alex has been clean for a few years. Dave is clean. I hope Van Halen knocks one out of the park with new material. To be honest, ego's, drugs, and booze is what did the classic line-up in but they are back and hopefully the egos are in check. As far as Hotsauce and Sam McCheese go, they have to put on the dumb booze show and hire some T&A to serve them. The signs of has beens.

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    They were Monmouth....
    "Monmouth?"

You mean "Mammoth", right?

What up wit dat, Nicky????

There really is something in the water in this thread...

Everybody's going "thome" on us....

Thread Information