Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I figured it was made up satire. Aaron Rodgers has too much class to say something like that.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

amen
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
        Yeah, I figured it was made up satire. Aaron Rodgers has too much class to say something like that.
        I like how you worded that, implying that while Rodgers would have the restraint and dignity not to make any public comments about the subject, it stops short of saying he'd think nothing of shtupping Favre's daughter.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

God I loved watching the guy but let it rest. Everyone talks about what a drama queen he was/is, but really the only drama queens are the one's whining about him all the time. If he changed his mind and said he felt healthy enough too play one more year I say great go for it, but it's the end of the world for most people. Who gives a fuck if he still like's too play football !! I will admit I never need to hear him talk again.

Comment

Working...