X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by JJ Hobson
    I didn't start this thread, but I'm guessing that the intention of this thread was to express amazement at the GREAT things Favre has done, not all of his amazing screwups, LOL! ...
    Don't be so sure of that....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Don't fret, maybe you'll get another playoff win by, oh, 2023....
      maybe.. if we can get a kicker thats actually capable of making a fuckin FG...

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

I officially hate this fucker... hopin the Saints put this guy into retirement

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
          maybe.. if we can get a kicker thats actually capable of making a fuckin FG...
          Ain't that the damn truth! Geez...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
            I officially hate this fucker... hopin the Saints put this guy into retirement
            Favre rules!
            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Add 4 more td's. They might have to cancel the nfl to get this guy to go away !! I love it, I had 2 of his GB jerseys in my closet for 15 years !! At least I can wear my MN one around town without death threats !! Hope they get by the Aint's sunday. He needs the whole team to show up again.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by damngoodtimes (on 11-30-09)
                he's been lights out so far, but I still think the Vikes season ends on a bone-headed Favre INT. that's the way it always goes.
                Bumpity-bump-bump!!

suck it, Favre!
                David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• High Life Man
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Here comes the annual soap opera!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                    he's been lights out so far, but I still think the Vikes season ends on a bone-headed Favre INT. that's the way it always goes.

Ha Ha...how true this turned out to be vs the Saints. Take that last INT away at the end of regulation and make it a completion and it would have been an easy chip shot for Longwell.

Favre blew it!
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

I will never be confused with any sort of Favre apologist, but wasn't that hit to his ankle the type that resulted in the "Brady rule" this year ??

Sure as hell looked like it....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

2 nfc championships thrown away in three years. ha
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

SOmebody posted yesterday that he broke his leg - is that true?

Oh dear.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            I will never be confused with any sort of Favre apologist, but wasn't that hit to his ankle the type that resulted in the "Brady rule" this year ??

Sure as hell looked like it....
                            ya know, VA, I expected there to be a lot more talk about that one.

I would say, though, that the guy who hit him low got a bit of a shove in the back from the tackle that he beat. so, he was kind of falling to the ground, anyway. I say that it's all just football, but the way the league has Nancied up the rules, it's probably technically still a violation. They would effectively be telling the defender he has to stop trying once he goes to the ground.

Just put 'em in pink jerseys and put a flag belt on their waists....
                            David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                            — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                              SOmebody posted yesterday that he broke his leg - is that true?
                              i think he said it felt like he broke his ankle, but taped up and kept goin'.
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Hell be back,,no way he goes out with that his last memory

Comment

Working...