Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

I'm this guys biggest fan but that was a tough one !! All he had to do was run or limp 4 or 5 yards and give Longwell a shot. The D could have held them in OT also. The pick didn't end the game but it sure felt like it. I'll take him back 10 out of 10 times though !! What else are they going to do ??? Petersen fucking sucks !! Headcase Fumbler is his new name in Mn. The guy is not a football player !! Maybe he should try soccer were the ball is already on the ground for him !! The way the running game sucked all year and the D played in some games the Vikes are 8-8 or 9-7 without Favre.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Michael Vick may be available

Comment

• High Life Man
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Favre's final pass results for each team he has played for:

Atlanta - INT
        Green Bay - INT
        New York Jets - INT
        Minnesota - INT

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
          I'm this guys biggest fan but that was a tough one !! All he had to do was run or limp 4 or 5 yards and give Longwell a shot. The D could have held them in OT also. The pick didn't end the game but it sure felt like it. I'll take him back 10 out of 10 times though !! What else are they going to do ??? Petersen fucking sucks !! Headcase Fumbler is his new name in Mn. The guy is not a football player !! Maybe he should try soccer were the ball is already on the ground for him !! The way the running game sucked all year and the D played in some games the Vikes are 8-8 or 9-7 without Favre.
          Since he's not a football player, we'll take Peterson off your hands for you!

Signed,
          every other team in the league (except the Titans)
          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

A new word is being added to the dictionary.

Favred (FARHvd), v. To bring ones team to the brink of victory through

brilliant maneuver, but to lose by committing a colossal unforced blunder.

Example: The Democrats favred their chances for health care reform when

they lost the Massachusetts Senate seat.
            Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 01-27-2010, 11:37 AM.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Fairwrning
              I officially hate this fucker... hopin the Saints put this guy into retirement
              I honestly don't understand this sentiment...

All the guy wanted to do is keep playing. I don't understand why that makes him some sort of demon? The Pack wanted to start a different qb, and move forward.

If anything blame GB for not cutting him loose,especially after hs years of service and what he did for the franchise

All Favre did was have a great season with the Jets until he hurt his arm and put up career stats this year.

Dude can ball. Everything else is media created hype.
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DavidFlamma

All the guy wanted to do is keep playing. I don't understand why that makes him some sort of demon? The Pack wanted to start a different qb, and move forward.

If anything blame GB for not cutting him loose,especially after hs years of service and what he did for the franchise

All Favre did was have a great season with the Jets until he hurt his arm and put up career stats this year.

yes, "dude can ball".......however, this gentleman needs no media to create hype, he is a master hype creator.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  I will never be confused with any sort of Favre apologist, but wasn't that hit to his ankle the type that resulted in the "Brady rule" this year ??

Sure as hell looked like it....
                  VP of Officiating said today that they should have called the 15 yard penalty on this play, which would have negated the INT he threw...

Now the Saints didn't score on the following drive, but the INT happened at the Saints' 34 yard line... So they were already pretty much in field position....

Just sayin'.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma

I only said it at the time because he knocked out my Cowboys..I really dont care either way what he does next year..it does annoy me that we have to deal with this crap during the offseason...Warner is holding a conference today to announce his future. Brett likes to drag it out year after year.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                      Since he's not a football player, we'll take Peterson off your hands for you!

Signed,
                      every other team in the league (except the Titans)
                      I'm a Cowboys fan and we will stick with Felix Jones. If someone could just let Garret know not to give the ball to Barber. Wasted carries in my opinion. Peterson is a great back though.

Comment

• redblkwht
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

He we go again, this needs a bump..
                        Farve with his every year media game yet ONCE again..

anyone thinks hes coming back to minny??
                        that last INT like the last one in GB has to be hard to retire like that.
                        I don't see the same year for him next year, check the sched below..

Minnesota Vikings
                        Home: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Buffalo, Miami, Arizona
                        Away: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, New England, N.Y. Jets, New Orleans

EUAS

Comment

• High Life Man
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

He's such a dick.

Make a decision and stand by it.

Glad it's happening to Minnesota. Fucking Viqueens.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I dont think he will be back...... Sadly I might add.

The beating he took against the AINTS....

The Vikes schedule is brutal this year....

AFC East....NFC East......

Defenses be killin people.
                            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man
                              Favre's final pass results for each team he has played for:

Atlanta - INT
                              Green Bay - INT
                              New York Jets - INT
                              Minnesota - INT
                              Final? He'll be back!
                              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man
                                He's such a dick.

Make a decision and stand by it.

Glad it's happening to Minnesota. Fucking Viqueens.
                                Don't be pissed bacause you live in Milwaukee, it's not our fault!
                                http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                                Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                                Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...