Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want you to Join IN with The BANNED~!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAR View Post
    Since I can't log in as mod...
    Not anymore, but you can always dream back to the days when you and Jizzystool shared your Mod keys and played slap and tickle in the RA janitor closet...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
      Why is it that the people who are most deserving of a ban are usually the ones who are most interested in learning why others were banned?
      They lack the cognitive ability to achieve the ultimate prize their peers of village idiots found so easy to accomplish... The simple concepts and ability to perform simply eludes them...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
        I want YOU to join in with the banned as well, GAyR.
        Isn't it rediculous, I get banned last month just for registering on Facebook and no posting, but it takes Brett to notice 22 posts of mine on his site before he bans me last year?

WTF did Brett get a CSR gig at Facebook now?

Comment

Isn't it rediculous, I get banned last month just for registering on Facebook and no posting, but it takes Brett to notice 22 posts of mine on his site before he bans me last year?
          It must really bum you out that you're not as high on Brett's radar anymore... Bless your little troll heart...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

What is the deal with all the BANNING goin' on?

It's hard enough to find some diversity in the place here, Blackflag got banned for, last post, saying he liked a certain correspondant - hey what's up with that? He was here 3 years..

Another one, signed on for only 3 months Dolemite! got banned... for whahaha? If I was a mod, that one wouldn't even be on my radar! Banned.

Someone else, I forget, banned. I normally don't pay much attention to this, but can someone tell me wtf is goin' on here with the banning?

I'm supposed to be an irritant here - a couple people side with me here or there, that's normal in a discussion. You're bound to find sides taken in an unpopular position, and Blackflag posted several times in the last month against those opposing my opinion. So they get banned - why not ban me or something?

Is this any way to entertain differences or what.. I don't think so. Ok then why do it?

Since I can't log in as mod, could someone who can clue me in what's going on.. was a threat, or a nono pix post come in or something?

I think we got a good set of mods here lately, now that Lounge is awol and Nick hardly posts anymore.. so I hope nobody's going Mezro®SEXUAL on the board!

I got Banned and I don't give a Fuck!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I get banned on Facebook

Because you're universally recognized as a troll....
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                Because you're universally recognized as a troll....
                Amen To That.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                  It must really bum you out that you're not as high on Brett's radar anymore...
                  I dunno, guess I keep holding onto the hope that Sarge will lower this board to their level and ban all former DDLR staff, close every other thread after 6 replies, and reg' 20,000 fake accounts using the BrettBOT proggie.

Why don't you log in over there and tell him I said that so he can ban you too?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Amen To That.
                    Sod...

Comment

Another Tick,For The Good Guys.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Sod...
                        Truth hurts.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

"sod" is dry Brit slander for homo..

Comment

"sod" is dry Brit slander for homo..
                            Wrong again numbnuts.

numbnuts-
                            A person of severely limited intellectual prowess.
                            From the urban dictionary.

Sod - This word has many uses. My father always used to say "Oh Sod!" or "Sod it!" if something went wrong and he didn't want to swear too badly in front of the children. If someone is a sod or an "old sod" then it means they are a bit of a bastard or an old git. "Sod off" is like saying "piss off" or "get lost" & "sod you" means something like "f*** off". It also means a chunk of lawn of course. You can usually tell the difference!
                            From The Best of British-The American's Guide to speaking British.
                            The Best of British - The American's guide to speaking British...

Comment

And, in related news, Gar enjoys smelling his own farts, unemployment, and the taste of penis.

Ladies? He's single. Look for him in the library at the computer station.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Candy Girl View Post
                                Wrong again numbnuts.

numbnuts-
                                A person of severely limited intellectual prowess.
                                From the urban dictionary.

Sod - This word has many uses. My father always used to say "Oh Sod!" or "Sod it!" if something went wrong and he didn't want to swear too badly in front of the children. If someone is a sod or an "old sod" then it means they are a bit of a bastard or an old git. "Sod off" is like saying "piss off" or "get lost" & "sod you" means something like "f*** off". It also means a chunk of lawn of course. You can usually tell the difference!
                                From The Best of British-The American's Guide to speaking British.
                                The Best of British - The American's guide to speaking British...
                                Owned!

Originally posted by bueno bob View Post
                                And, in related news, Gar enjoys smelling his own farts, unemployment, and the taste of penis.

Ladies? He's single. Look for him in the library at the computer station.
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X