Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

I think I should be the next Army MOD!

Here's why!

I'm the girl everyone loves to hate! I can get more users reading and posting than a newly released Van Halen song! The women hate me, the men love me, the ones who don't still love to read my posts and banter with me. In reality, I'm a really nice person. Sweet Irony and I were once Nasty catfighters, now I'm proud to call her one of my best net friends! That goes for SoCalChelle too, we tore it up alot, but now were friends in life.

Controversy aside, I am the real deal when it comes to being a David Lee Roth / Van Halen Fan! For me it's more than just Dave's great ass or his hairy chest, it's about the music! I can break down VH history like most of the men. Being a guitar player, inspired by Eddie I look deeper into each song than just the lyrics and whos at the mic.

My perfect resolution for VH... IS to bring back Dave. I never felt this way until now, but the time is right. Dave is looking stellar with his new do and he's really worked up his vocals alot since the tour with Sammy. The brothers are in serious need of some luster and IMO the only way they can close the Van Halen Legacy is to go back to the original line up and ROTH and ROLL!
  • SoCalChelle
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

And you gotta admit, she's got bigger huevos than most of the guys here just to throw herself to the wolves like that. Oh yeah, I forgot...you LIKE wolves, dontcha?

You go girl....Fab a mod at the DLR Army, this I gotta see
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Contraversy is always welcome at the Army.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Yeah except the weird thing is I got a PM today telling me that you were the biggest Sammy Fagar fan going? And that I should chat with you. Hmmmm....Wern't you at DDLR.com today posting? I could be wrong.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

"Dude, I am a ROTH fan FIRST but yeah I am a Sammy fan too. I like to call it Bi-Halen."

Fabulous Shadow
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Thats called riding the fence. Cut and fucking dry. Didn't we just go through this? DRLove?

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Tsk Tsk Tsk. The Army doesn't need any fence jockeys. Too many now.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Looks like your competition is here to fight for the position, Fab!

Besides, I think I've made my feelings on Van Hagar known lately.

Comment

• Triumph

I will poop on any fan who finds Van Hagar acceptable, as mod my shit will stink and expose those who falter in the eyes of Roth.

Van Hagar THE Reunion is like poop re-entering my anal canal.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Give Triumph a forum to poop on.

Comment

• pete
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      Yeah except the weird thing is I got a PM today telling me that you were the biggest Sammy Fagar fan going? And that I should chat with you. Hmmmm....Wern't you at DDLR.com today posting? I could be wrong.
                      fence rider all the way.

she may have been cool at the links.

she's just OK here.

maybe i should apply.

Comment

• Lou

Originally I was gonna say that in no way should Fab be a mod as she's a Van Hagar fan, but come to think of it, that seems to be the in-thing these days if you want to be an Army mod--to be a Van Hagar fan.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally I was gonna say that in no way should Fab be a mod as she acts like a crybaby girl and gets her panties in a bunch over anyone that disagrees with her, but come to think of it, that seems to be the in-thing these days with some Mods--to get in a huff about differing opinions.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by pete
                            fence rider all the way.

she may have been cool at the links.

she's just OK here.

maybe i should apply.
                            You should. You got my vote Pete.

Comment

• pete
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              Originally I was gonna say that in no way should Fab be a mod as she acts like a crybaby girl and gets her panties in a bunch over anyone that disagrees with her, but come to think of it, that seems to be the in-thing these days with some Mods--to get in a huff about differing opinions.

I get it.

Lou is the SHIT man!!!!

Dedication and passion with knowledge is a beautiful thing.

Knowledge alone is a kid just out of college who needs to drink more beer.

Comment

Working...