X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • standin
    Veteran
    • Apr 2009

David Lee Roth - Jump - Live in Germany 1991

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
    MICHAEL G. MULLEN
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

check out the moves at 3:28 - 3:31. It's like Dave's a live-action version of a Tekken character or something!!
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

so drunk at that show at alpine valley, all i remember is them big fuckin' legs over the back and the microphone thing from the rafters? i was 21 that summer and the beers were FLOWIN'.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• degüello
        Sniper
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Terry
        check out the moves at 3:28 - 3:31. It's like Dave's a live-action version of a Tekken character or something!!
        Looks very awkward - he goes to jump, then doesn't (seems worried about his hat falling off), then does a bunch of half-hazard roundhouses followed by a sloppy carthweel to make up for it.

Has an air of "starting to lose it," no?
        "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• degüello
          Sniper
          • Mar 2004

Or maybe just, "I'm kind of drunk."
          "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

Working...